have your tickets been canceled

I wonder would details be given on one's Ticketmaster account as to whether any of the tickets have been cancelled. All of mine are still there.

Well we shall all just have to wait and see.

If we have all still got our tickets in 2 months then i think we can safely say that they are safe??

Well we shall all just have to wait and see.

If we have all still got our tickets in 2 months then i think we can safely say that they are safe??

they can cancel them 10 days before the event

Last edited:
well i read it on a ticket master web site but cant find it ...thers so many different rules and regulations flyin about who knows..im not guna be certain untill i speek to someone or actually get my tickets ..

Well i just read this

Is there a ticket limit?

There is a strict limit of 4 tickets per person, per card and per billings address. This limit applies across the entire run of shows.

Any bookings exceeding the ticket limit are liable to have the excess tickets cancelled without notification.

And to me that would make it as it is per person and per card

So aslong as 2 people used 2 different cards then it aint going to be a problem!!

Well i just read this

Is there a ticket limit?

There is a strict limit of 4 tickets per person, per card and per billings address. This limit applies across the entire run of shows.

Any bookings exceeding the ticket limit are liable to have the excess tickets cancelled without notification.

And to me that would make it as it is per person and per card

So aslong as 2 people used 2 different cards then it aint going to be a problem!!

"per billing address" means they have to be registered at different addresses.

well no because it would be classed a different billing address as it is for someone else's account.

well no because it would be classed a different billing address as it is for someone else's account
not if two ppl live at the same house. basically u cant have more than 4 tickets at one house regardless of who bought them and if they were seperate ppl. 2 ppl can have thier own seperate accounts but they have the same billing address. if thats the case its not allowed if u order more than 4 tickets

I really dont want to go on about this...but what makes me nervous is that there is still no clear communication on this...
and this makes me really sad..

not if two ppl live at the same house. basically u cant have more than 4 tickets at one house regardless of who bought them and if they were seperate ppl. 2 ppl can have thier own seperate accounts but they have the same billing address. if thats the case its not allowed if u order more than 4 tickets

You're right elusive. This has been clearly stated on the TicketMaster website since before the general ticket sale began on 13th March (I know it was definitely there on 12th March), so anyone who bought more than 4 tickets per person, per address, or per card after the 12th March from TM should be expecting to get their tickets cancelled as they contravened their printed terms and conditions. Anyone who doesn't have them cancelled should consider themselves very lucky, and those people who have managed to get TM to change their details after purchasing the tickets have also been lucky as TM have bent their rules to accomodate you.

You're right elusive. This has been clearly stated on the TicketMaster website since before the general ticket sale began on 13th March (I know it was definitely there on 12th March), so anyone who bought more than 4 tickets per person, per address, or per card after the 12th March from TM should be expecting to get their tickets cancelled as they contravened their printed terms and conditions. Anyone who doesn't have them cancelled should consider themselves very lucky, and those people who have managed to get TM to change their details after purchasing the tickets have also been lucky as TM have bent their rules to accomodate you.

So do we think that people that got there tickets on thr 11/03 will be ok? As this is before the T&C changed!!

I ordered with my moms, my sisters and my dad's (different adresses) creditcard on one tm-account. Can I expect cancelling?

I rung them last night (as I had ordered 5 tickets on 1 card, in a batch of 2 and 3) I was able to use a friends card to transfer an order over so everything is ok, they said it was an exception but assume they will do everyones.

I spoke to Peter @ Ticketmaster this morning (01613851138) and he said that he had been told by his supervisor this morning that all pre-sale tickets were safe if you used a different code per booking. I.e. you could you to 4 one night and 4 the next using the same card and billing address, there is no limit. But this does not apply to general sale.

Not sure if this is true but it is what he told me.

I rang Ticketmaster and he said that in the case of Thriller packages, if it's a Thriller ticket that is the extra one, it's a different type of ticket so there wouldn't be much to worry about. Phew...

I spoke to Peter @ Ticketmaster this morning (01613851138) and he said that he had been told by his supervisor this morning that all pre-sale tickets were safe if you used a different code per booking. I.e. you could you to 4 one night and 4 the next using the same card and billing address, there is no limit. But this does not apply to general sale.

Not sure if this is true but it is what he told me.

let me confuse you guys more
I booked 5 tickets all in presale...I talked to a very friendly guy at TM yesterday.
and he explained it doesnt matter wheter if it is presale or not, the promoter has came up with the 4ticket limit and that is it, they have to comply with that...this is not TM's decision they execute the request of the promoter...

I have only bought 4 and that was on the pre-sale tickets so is that fine or not

Bottom line: Pre sale tickets are safe!!

But this makes me wonder, if people have bought tickets from ebay sellers, and its purchased from a person who has breached the general sale terms, what happens then? I'll tell you, mayhem and madness.

Bottom line: Pre sale tickets are safe!!

But this makes me wonder, if people have bought tickets from ebay sellers, and its purchased from a person who has breached the general sale terms, what happens then? I'll tell you, mayhem and madness.

So pre-sale tickets even for a wheelchair is fine is it

So pre-sale tickets even for a wheelchair is fine is it

Well Ive spoken to 3 different TM people, just to see if each would spin me a different tale, but alas, they all told me the same thing, if you bought tickets with different codes during pre sale you're ok.

I can't comment on wheelchair tickets however no.

just rang again and now they are saying you cant change your tickets to another persons card. mind blowing:tease:

Well Ive spoken to 3 different TM people, just to see if each would spin me a different tale, but alas, they all told me the same thing, if you bought tickets with different codes during pre sale you're ok.

I can't comment on wheelchair tickets however no.
i just phoned them up and its the same with wheelchair acesses

Email from AEG:

Michael Jackson ticket limits - Due to the unprecedented demand for tickets, which was many times greater than the amount of tickets available to sell, whilst ensuring that as many people as possible had the chance to purchase tickets, the ticekt limit for the full public on-sale on Friday 13th March was re-set to 4 tickets per household across the entire run. Any bookings made above this limit from Friday 13th will be cancelled and the purchaser notified.
This change does not affect any tickets purchased within the ticket limites set up during the pre-sale, these sales were pre-managed and any multiple registrations were deleted prior to codes being issed and sent out.

They have also said that an official statement will be released shortly

Email from AEG:

Michael Jackson ticket limits - Due to the unprecedented demand for tickets, which was many times greater than the amount of tickets available to sell, whilst ensuring that as many people as possible had the chance to purchase tickets, the ticekt limit for the full public on-sale on Friday 13th March was re-set to 4 tickets per household across the entire run. Any bookings made above this limit from Friday 13th will be cancelled and the purchaser notified.
This change does not affect any tickets purchased within the ticket limites set up during the pre-sale, these sales were pre-managed and any multiple registrations were deleted prior to codes being issed and sent out.

They have also said that an official statement will be released shortly

at last :clapping:

Back