****HEADS UP!!! Everyone with a Signature!*****

dangerous, there wasn't really a problem w/ur siggy before... i mean we're not breakin out rulers here and measuring we just don't want HUGE signatures that stretch the board, increase load time for dialup users and are just well annoying LOL

if someones sig appears to be larger than allowed then i'll check it out and if it is i'll PM em... if its 468 vs 450 am i gonna slap ur wrists no... if its 500, 600, 700 (which some have) then ur gonna hear from me... LOL but if it is 470 and some mod says something politely resize :)

if i'll re-size mine it will lost all beauty.
i'll put some old one tonight, o'k

OT... but I see alot of people having Last FM's signatures with their songs on them how do I put them on here? HELP!!!

yea it the lastfm sig was very confusin at first.
Just click on my sig and ull be directed to last.fm, then sign up.
after u signed up, download the lastfm software. just msg me if u need help
but just try do that 1st and then Ill tell u what to do next.:)

actually she's not... while staff can't go overboard we are allowed certain perks for the countless hours we spend running this place...

:brow: ......

Thankyou to everyone who has resized their giant signatures :flowers: people with dial up thankyou :D

dial up ?? Dial Up ?? DIAL UP ?? People are still on dial up ?? That is completely and utterly INHUMANE !!

i thought i was the last one in the free world that had just recently left dial up ... now, i cannot even imagine being put back on a dial up modem :eek:

And here comes the blonde :p Is dial up the one where the modem makes the horrible dialing noise when it's connecting? If so, we had that like 10 years ago and I always put a pillow on it, especially at nights so I wouldn't wake up the whole neighborhood :lol:

Last edited:
And here comes the blonde :p Is dial up the one where the modem makes the horrible dialing noise when it's connecting? If so, we had that like 10 years ago and I always put a pillow on it, especially at nights so I wouldn't wake up the whole neighborhood :lol:
yes and the phones are completely cut off haha :lol:

I have a dedicated line thankyou very much my phones are just fine! And unless ya'll wanna pay my bills - watch it! :lol:

I have a dedicated line thankyou very much my phones are just fine! And unless ya'll wanna pay my bills - watch it! :lol:
You have a seperate line for your dial up connection? Wouldn't it be cheaper to have broadband? :unsure:

Back