Heath Ledger: 1 year since his tragic passing

Re: Heath Ledger wins golden globe for dark knight

Hi Missyledger, i love Heath he was/is great he MUST win the oscar, he is nominated isnt he?

Ledger 'drug tape' case 'resolved'

Ledger 'drug tape' case 'resolved'

4 hours 8 mins ago

A US lawyer says the case filed by a magazine freelancer over a video that purportedly shows actor Heath Ledger doing drugs has ended.

Neville Johnson, a lawyer for the former People magazine freelancer who sued to get the tape destroyed, did not disclose terms of the arrangement.
He would only say: "The matter has been resolved."
A lawyer for Splash News & Picture Agency, the paparazzi firm that allegedly filmed Ledger in the freelancer's hotel room in 2006, said he could not comment.
Mr Johnson filed the lawsuit on behalf of the reporter, identified only as Jane Doe.
A judge recently rejected her motions to inspect Splash's computer and email records and take the deposition of the person who took the video, who now lives in Japan

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20090120/ten-ledger-drug-tape-case-resolved-5f8abb3.html

Heath was clean he was set up by the media to get this video in the first place so i heard they got him to talk on the video about how he was gonna get s**t off his girlfriend michelle william's

its sick they cant leave him alone and his 1 year anniversary is thursday 22nd January 2009

Re: Ledger 'drug tape' case 'resolved'

That is sick

Its just to show how low the media will go!

Re: Ledger 'drug tape' case 'resolved'

That is sick

Its just to show how low the media will go!

my point exactly hun
im fond of heath and i always will be

they are pulling him to piece's because they know he aint here to defend himself

they must NOT forget tho that he has a family that are still alive and the media should respect them the pain they have gone through the last year or so since heath died

sigh

1 year since heath ledger's tragic passing

2641ilx.jpg

heath aged just 19

those that are interested and like the guy may post memorial msg's for him here

its been 1 year since heath's tragic passing in a few hours from now the tragic date will be here or if you live in europe or Australia u may already have this terrible day

JANUARY 22ND

as you all know heath took an overdose accidently and he was found dead in his manhattan apartment they tried to revive him but he didnt respond

so please think of him at 3:36pm EST tommorow

Rest in peace with the Angel's heath love you alway's

Ledger gets Oscar nomination

8 hours 19 mins ago

Tragic actor Heath Ledger has been posthumously nominated for an Oscar.

The Australian star got the nod for Best Supporting Actor for The Dark Knight, in which he played demented villain The Joker opposite Christian Bale's Batman.
The 28-year-old received the accolade on the first anniversary of his death from an accidental overdosed on sleeping pills and painkillers.
He was found dead in his New York apartment in January last year.
The other supporting actor nominees are Josh Brolin for Milk, Robert Downey Jr for Tropic Thunder, Philip Seymour Hoffman for Doubt and Michael Shannon for Revolutionary Road

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20090122/ten-ledger-gets-oscar-nomination-ea4616c.html

RIP dear Heath, I miss you. You will always be in our memories :heart:

Aww, didn't mean to make you sad :better:

Heath wants you to be happy too :)

he sure did. yesss :) there was a montage of all who died who where involved with movies in some way, and Heath wasnt in there as i can remember. maybe they are doing a seperate one for him? cause i really dont remember seeing him and it made me :(

the Oscars a year and a month after :cry: wow

it's really sad that he didn't have the chance to enjoy the triumph of the best movie of his career :(

Back