Heath Ledger: 1 year since his tragic passing

How do you miss him? Did you know him?

I loved Heath, he was a brilliant actor. Me and my friend went to see Casanova at the cinema and we liked him ever since then, even though I knew nothing about him until after he died really. So sad.

How do you miss him? Did you know him?

I loved Heath, he was a brilliant actor. Me and my friend went to see Casanova at the cinema and we liked him ever since then, even though I knew nothing about him until after he died really. So sad.

doe's it really matter if i knew him or not
what i meant is i miss him as an actor and as a human being

just like you MJ Fans miss michael and you dont even know him

doe's it really matter if i knew him or not
what i meant is i miss him as an actor and as a human being

just like you MJ Fans miss michael and you dont even know him

Erm, why so defensive? I was just interested. Personally I don't think you can miss someone if you didn't know them. But hey, everyone's different.
So you're not an MJ fan yourself then?

TBH, I do miss him also.

It's so sad that he made (in my opinion) the best film to date and then leaves us....during the time where if he was still alive, I think he would've recieved many more offers and appreciation :)

It's so sad that he made (in my opinion) the best film to date and then leaves us....during the time where if he was still alive, I think he would've recieved many more offers and appreciation :)

I agree :)

if he was alive, there would be many things from him to come yet, he was a very young, and very talented actor, and he would amaze with many more performances, some of them even great than his Joker maybe :yes:

but this won't happen, because, unfortunately, he's not among us anymore :(

Back