Heath Ledger: 1 year since his tragic passing

MissyJackson

Proud Member
Hollywood Blvd With My Boy Ryjin .. Las Vega's
003intprembr5zv9.jpg

Heath Alive and well at the Im Not There Premiere on November 13th 2007 such a loss at the age of 28

as of 22nd june 2008 it was 6 month's since heath Died Alone in his soho appartment on broome street
yet to me and some of his fan's it seem's just like yesterday :no:

Last edited:
Re: In Memory Of Heath Ledger 6 month's on

Is it already 6 months :eek:
Wow.. I can't believe it happened.. it's so sad :(

yeah time fly's but the pain of losing him get's no better :no: im one of his diehard fan's and i just cant believe hes Dead keep thinkin its a dream or if they had got 911 straight away he could of been saved :no:

Really can't believe it's been 6 months. Well I bought the dvd Candy today as I recorded it from the tv then the dvd had only recorded half of it so I need to see the rest. Also saw that amazing clip of Heath in 10 things i hate about you when he's singing to Kat today on tv. Can't wait to see the Batman film

yeah Heath will live on through his movie's

candy is by far his best film to date the black eye he has at the end of the movie he gave himself accidently in the shower scene

that show's and prove's that he was into his acting

and i heard the batman film is gonna be fantastic cant wait to see it

I am a huge fan of Heath's too. He was my favorite actor. :yes: :(
Casanova, Brokeback Mountain, and A Knight's Tale are 3 of my top 10 favorite movies.
I was really mad at the maid who came in and found him like that. She called Mary Kate first!! I wanted to beat her up when I heard that. Why didn't she call for help and get an ambulance coming before she started calling friends??? That sounded (and still sounds) very suspicious to me. Either she didn't really care about him very much, or she is dumb as a rock.

It will be kind of strange watching the new Batman movie, knowing that he's not here anymore...

I am a huge fan of Heath's too. He was my favorite actor. :yes: :(
Casanova, Brokeback Mountain, and A Knight's Tale are 3 of my top 10 favorite movies.
I was really mad at the maid who came in and found him like that. She called Mary Kate first!! I wanted to beat her up when I heard that. Why didn't she call for help and get an ambulance coming before she started calling friends??? That sounded (and still sounds) very suspicious to me. Either she didn't really care about him very much, or she is dumb as a rock.

i totally agree

Heath was apparently resuscitated by his Massuse who found him but she couldnt revive him and she panicked and becoz of Media decided to call Mary Kate Olsen who later sent over her security team who were certified EMT'S they tried also to resusitate heath but to no avail after that paramedics moved him onto the floor and tried with CPR and a defibrillator but he still didnt respond and was prounouced dead
he was later moved to the OCME MEDICAL EXAMINERS OFFICE at 6:25pm ET

he was such a great actor in brokeback mountain
i feel so bad for his lil daughter shes gonna grow up not knowing her father

Probe Into Heath Ledger's Death Now Closed

heath_ledger.jpg

Federal prosecutors in New York have decided to close an investigation into the prescription drug overdose that led to Heath Ledger's death.
The decision comes days after an official voiced his displeasure that Ledger's close friend, Mary-Kate Olsen, had refused to answer questions about how he obtained the powerful painkillers. She refused two requests to be questioned without immunity from prosecution.
The Drug Enforcement Administration had obtained a subpoena that could have forced Olsen to talk if she continued to hold out, however, they don't believe pursuing the case will yield them any further evidence. The case could still be revived if new evidence surfaces.
It's thought that Olsen was seeking immunity because she may have helped Ledger obtain some of the powerful painkillers illegally. Ledger was killed by the dangerous combination of drugs in his system.

Last edited:
Re: Probe Into Heath Ledger's Death Now Closed

Well, I guess it's over then, huh?

And Mary-Kate will be left alone...

Heath Ledger died of an overdose and no one knows where he got the med's from
im only speculating that they think that mary kate gave them to him

and that's why she's hiding

but the case has since been closed i mean i know it won't bring heath back but it would of been good to hear her side of the story

i feel Heath died of a broken heart he missed Matilda so much he would never have killed himself knowing he was leaving his little girl behind

There is very little nead to investigate anyways.. We know how he died, and no one can NOW go into his mind at the moment and figure WHY he died.. What is done is done..

Let him Rest in Peace now..

There is very little nead to investigate anyways.. We know how he died, and no one can NOW go into his mind at the moment and figure WHY he died.. What is done is done..

Let him Rest in Peace now..

i agree give heath some dignity
let him rest in peace

if mary kate did give him the med's be it an accident or whatever it will eventually be found out

Whats she got to hide though?

I don't know...
hmm.gif

But I don't think she was responsible for his death anyway. Even if she did have anything to do with him getting the meds, they can't acuse her of causing his death.

Unless something very obscure was going on and we don't know about it. :mellow:
But I guess we won't find out exactly what happened.
dntknw.gif

sorry but no innocent person requests immunity. she had something to hide.

no it won't bringhim back BUT it could prevent teh dr. who gave him hella pills from harming someone else.

and he said in an interview he was ok w/ dying now that his daughter was born b/c it'slike he'll always live on thru her

I'm really trying to give Mary Kate the benefit of the doubt, but I'm having a hard time doing it. I agree with soso, no innocent person requests immunity unless they have something to hide. It's a shame, because I have a feeling that if this isn't resolved, it'll follow Mary Kate around for the rest of her life.

funny how the feds just bother investigating with some cases. amazing how they dropped it so quick even with olsen looking as dodgy as hell

sorry but no innocent person requests immunity. she had something to hide.

no it won't bringhim back BUT it could prevent teh dr. who gave him hella pills from harming someone else.

and he said in an interview he was ok w/ dying now that his daughter was born b/c it'slike he'll always live on thru her

i remember heath saying that during an interview in november 2007 for the movie Im Not There he felt he lived on in matilda and wasnt afraid of death and then this happen's in january

im telling u now if the fan's hear that she had anything to do with Heath's Death there will be a riot to get her charged with something

look if she was innocent she would of spoke up she was in california when he was found dead well so she say's something doesnt sound right

do any of u agree that heath was broken hearted about matilda just before he Died

heath wont be brought back but it could save some one else think about it

also while im on the subject of heath ledger me and the heathbaby's have now sent a memorial card to his parent's in perth

Last edited:

Seeing The Dark Knight makes me miss Heath more and more :cry:
I don't think I can watch his movies ever again without tears coming to my eyes.. :(

Love you, Heath, R.I.P. :heart:

Back