Help honor MJ with a Star in Las Vegas!

YES! We will give everyone enough notice so that they can plan their trip out here to Vegas for the dedication ceremony. And........the Walk of Stars Committe only has the dedication ceremony if the honoree (MJ) is there! They NEVER have a dedication ceremony without the honoree! So, Michael will have to be there. Once we have the total amount of money raised, the LVWOS committee will work with MJ & his peeps so that Michael can choose the date of the ceremony that he wants! But....we need to raise the money first!!!!!

Donna :)

This is great! with the millions of fans MJ has, I'm sure we'll raise more than enough.^_^

Hey Donna, how are you today? good I assume, well I was just wondering if you got a chance to read my message and if so what's your thoughts on what I proposed? Hit me back in pm and let me know what you think. God Bless,

Kimberly.

Hello again, Donna what do you think about what I sent to you in pm? It would be honer to do something something using my artistic skills.

Hum...I suggest having Bob Anderson try and contact Bain. I also can't understand why you're not recieving any response but.....anyways, maybe if you went through Mr. Anderson you would have a better chance.

Hope we can make this moment happen. Michael deserves it! :)

Hello Donna. Just wondering if you've had any thoughts on this? I figured if you asked those who are interested in presting the star to Michael, to contact Ms. Bain themselves, they would probably get through to him easier. Once again, just a thought. There has to be some way of getting through. Believe me, I'm sure Michael would want to know about this. :)

This might be a bit of a dumb question but if we want to donate by cheque who do we write the cheque out to??

No question is ever bumb...it sinply means you have a willingness and interest to learn. ^_^

Make your cheque out to: Donna Green

In the memo part, at the bottom, put: 'Michael Jackson Las Vegas
Walk of Stars Fund.'

All the info you need to know is at the website. Just click on the link Donna has provided. Hope this helps. ^_^

No question is ever bumb...it sinply means you have a willingness and interest to learn. ^_^

Walk of Stars Fund.'

All the info you need to know is at the website. Just click on the link Donna has provided. Hope this helps. ^_^

Wow, MJ Loves MJ is GOOD! She just answered the question for me! :lol:

She's gonna be my PR/Spokesperson! LMAO

By the way? Where is Chichi hiding? Havent seen him in a while....maybe he's just lurking? LOL Or maybe he's still trying to find a way to hijack my car aka MJMobile? :lol:

Vermilion Roadrunners

DEXTER???????? Is that you??????? Where have you been????? Its been ages! And, where did you go? Half of you is gone.....you lost so much weight! Lookin great! Congrats! I think you must have sent the extra pounds my way because I'm so freakin fat now! Serious! UGH! YOU look great though ;)

Last edited:
Vermilion Roadrunners

DEXTER???????? Is that you??????? Where have you been????? Its been ages! And, where did you go? Half of you is gone.....you lost so much weight! Lookin great! Congrats! I think you must have sent the extra pounds my way because I'm so freakin fat now! Serious! UGH! YOU look great though ;)

Hey Donna yeah this is me. I have been here all the time im always on the board i don't post much unless i have something to say. I had something to say so i posted lol. Thanks , i dunno where i went lol lol at it went ur way. I'm coming to Vegas in August for that Lil get together they are having there maybe we could meet.

I still don't know how to donate. I visited the link from the first post, and read the whole text there like 5 times. It says to check the links on the left for information about donating, but I don't see any links on the left. Just the MJJ FANATICS logo which leads to the Fanatics site which is now closed due to redesigning.

Walk of Stars Fund.'

Thankyou very much for your help,im going to send my cheque tommorow hopefully!

I still don't know how to donate. I visited the link from the first post, and read the whole text there like 5 times. It says to check the links on the left for information about donating, but I don't see any links on the left. Just the MJJ FANATICS logo which leads to the Fanatics site which is now closed due to redesigning.

http://www.kingofpopfanatics.net/mjdonate.html

Chichi........ Thank you for posting the link.

MJJeyes.........do you have FLASH enabled on your computer? If you go to the website (www.astarformichaeljackson.com) you should see a flash menu with links to all of the pages. If all your seeing to the left on your screen is the King of Pop Fanatics logo, it sounds like your pc isnt loading the flash menu?!

Last edited:
my pleasure vegasmjfan,i will do just about anything to see are little mikey happy!!

cpp

If you do not have anything constructive to add then don't this is for a good cause as it stands.

cpp

If you do not have anything constructive to add then don't this is for a good cause as it stands.

Sorry. I was attempting to be constructive. I just think that this is an awfully large amount of money to be spent on what could be considered a vanity project, and felt that such resources would be perhaps better used elsewhere. Apologies if you felt this was an inappropriate place to voice these concerns.

I've taken out the pm stuff since it's not for everyone so if there is still a problem communicating try emailing or contact me and I'll try to help.

Chichi........ Thank you for posting the link.

MJJeyes.........do you have FLASH enabled on your computer? If you go to the website (www.astarformichaeljackson.com) you should see a flash menu with links to all of the pages. If all your seeing to the left on your screen is the King of Pop Fanatics logo, it sounds like your pc isnt loading the flash menu?!

Yes, I have it enabled, I don't have any problems with other flash sites to load for me. I think it would be best to put the link for donations in the first post as well.Just in case others may have the same problem.

Last edited:
Yes, I have it enabled, I don't have any problems with other flash sites to load for me. I think it would be best to put the link for donations in the first post as well.Just in case others may have the same problem.

MJJEyes.........

Yes, youre right. I'll put the donation link on the first page just in case others may have the same problem. Thank you for the helpful suggestion :)

Back