Help honor MJ with a Star in Las Vegas!

Well he has been close to Joseph for many years, also with Randy I think. However, I know for a fact he is not a favorite among other members of the family. I have met him many times, and I know people who know him very well. I'm sorry but I don't trust a word he says.

I figured as much. No need to be sorry, go with your instincts. I've heard some things as well....Anyways, thanks for the response. -_-

Just wanted to say thanks to Chichi for always making sure this thread stays up towards the top. I know you do a great job BUMPING when I'm at work...LOL Seriously, thank you ;)

Last edited:
well, i just want to ask you guys, if this is legit.. i mean ur sending money to them.. what is our assurance..

sorry.. just asking..

and how about people not from America? how can they help contribute? im interested..

i think we all have to promote this.. if i didnt even log in here i wouldnt even know about this..

and also, this website.. let's gather all the fans..they would not be able to participate if they didnt know about it..

im linking the site to my other web accounts..

thanks

To answer your question....

This project is 100% legit!

FredAstaire is right, Paypal is international. If you do not wish to use paypal you can send an international money order to our snail mail address.

You can find complete information, as well as answers to FAQ's by going to the official site:

www.astarformichaeljackson.com

Last edited:
MJJHistory.....

OMG!!!!!!! That is so awesome!!!! Thats really sweet of you! Thank you soooo much! Feel free to post the video EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!

Again, thats so cool & nice of you to do that!!!!!

Donna :D

i tote-a-ly love that vid-e-o TOTALLY !!

:punk:

**high five**

Okay.......just a bit of an update.

Raymone FINALLY got back to us via email this morning. She said she did tell MJ about the Star when he was in Japan last year. She said MJ had been busy in Vegas after that working on the Thriller 25 CD.

She said she would forward our current email to him immediatly.

So, thats the latest from MJ's camp in regards to our LV Star project.

Just wanted to keep you all posted :)

Last edited:
Thanks MJJHIStory! That was awesome :)

Thanks to everyone who is banding together with us on this project. We've got to make this happen! We completed the sponsor letter, and donation information so if you have any contacts you know that would be interested, please email Donna or myself.

Chichi: can you send me your email? I'd like to send you our press kit, and sponsor letter for your records in case you need to give it to anyone? Thanks!!

I'm off to work now (UGH!!) thanks again for keeping this bumped. ;) We will make this happen!

Last edited:
Hey--this is awesome! When is the cut-off date to donate?

I've been pretty broke lately but I've been saving up my little two cents on the side to donate.

Thanks!

Cut off day is when we have the $15,000. We are far from it at this point but we are going to be reaching out to celebrities and other artists who have associated with MJ in the past so we remain optimistic! Thanks!

Cut off day is when we have the $15,000. We are far from it at this point but we are going to be reaching out to celebrities and other artists who have associated with MJ in the past so we remain optimistic! Thanks!

Oh yeah that's right! Duh! lol I forgot.

Don't ever get discouraged! We'll get there! If you want something bad enough it will happen! :D

Okay.......just a bit of an update.

Raymone FINALLY got back to us via email this morning. She said she did tell MJ about the Star when he was in Japan last year. She said MJ had been busy in Vegas after that working on the Thriller 25 CD.

She said she would forward our current email to him immediatly.

So, thats the latest from MJ's camp in regards to our LV Star project.

Just wanted to keep you all posted :)
Oh this is great news,she has finally responded at least now we know that michael will be aware of what we are trying to achive!!

I'm very excited about this but i have one concern. What happens if you don't raise the money. Say, in X years, you are still very far from the total. What happens to the money people donated?

I'm very excited about this but i have one concern. What happens if you don't raise the money. Say, in X years, you are still very far from the total. What happens to the money people donated?

Well at that point we would work something out, either refund it or work with the donors for some other project perhaps? But we're not worried, we're hoping by some miracle it happens by his birthday this year. We're very optimistic, we just got a bunch of addresses for celebs, and other artists so hopefully that money will come through quickly!! :) Thanks for your concern, and for all your support! No matter what this is from ALL of us.

Back