Help honor MJ with a Star in Las Vegas!

Oh please i was waiting for my money , but now i have money i cannot pay i don't know why when i clik on "pay now" they say "re-try " in french language because i come from France and i live in France , please help me i want to contribute for michael .

I called Donna about it, she is at work right now but once she returns she said she would get on it right away. Our apologies for the inconvenience! :(

Did you do it with paypal? It dosn´t work when I try. I only says "click here to retry"

Okay, the problem has been fixed! It seems that some pc's wont take you to the paypal donation page if it is in a framed page. I fixed the problem by adding a link on the donation page that breaks out of the framed page. I tested it several times and it seems to be working just fine.

Sorry for the inconvenience.....and thanks for alerting us to the problem!

Now, we only have until MAY 9TH to raise the money or else the Walk of Stars Committee will hand over the sponsorship to a single fan who has the total amount of money. However, he does not want to work with us, as he contacted the committee on his own. We want the star to be a gift/honor to MJ from ALL fans world-wide! If we dont raise the money, this fan will make it about "him".......sad, but true! I'm not going to say any names, but he has known to do this before. Please, lets keep this star a gift to MJ from all fans world-wide. We CAN do this if we all work together as ONE! Please, donate anything you can afford......and spread the word by telling your friends and posting the Star funding link on all message boards! Come on guys, let work together and keep this Star to MJ as a gift from ALL of us!!!!!!! WE CAN DO IT.......TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.astarformichaeljackson.com

Man, I wonder why people are ARGUING about this, and being so difficult in the other thread...making up all kinds of crazy scenarios..."Michael has gotten bad press for events", "Michael may not approve of this", "Fans have lost out planning events", etcetera blah blah blah.

Either donate, participate, or don't. Don't take a crap on other people's plans.

Thank Donna I have quite a few friends who said they will donate
Ill pass the info the link is fixed - also I will be donating for some
in there name as.. Ill just pass that info when I send it ...

Keep sending out bulletins on my space and Ill pass them on
and I am also sending my video out on myspace with a discription
of the project ..

This who cant donate please do what you can to help promote
this and get the word out throughout the Kingdom - so we can
make this Happen for Michael .. :) He deserves it

If any one feels that they want to have a different project for Michael
you are welcome to start your OWN project _ lost of fans have different things
going on to celebrate MJ's Birthday _ but this project is for the FANS to GIFT
Michael with a STAR for his 50th Birthday ... Please HELP :kiss:

Last edited:
Yayyayayayya! The link worked and I gave my $$$$$ to the STAR FUND!! :)

Whoever the hell is trying to be selfish and pay for the whole star to get all the credit needs to be drop kicked into next week! Why would you ever want something like this star to be soley from you? It would mean sooo much more if it came from numerous people, i'm sure MJ would appreciate it more if it came from lots of people instead of ONE fan with a lot of money. Man, that deadline is making me nervous...

Yayyayayayya! The link worked and I gave my $$$$$ to the STAR FUND!! :)

Whoever the hell is trying to be selfish and pay for the whole star to get all the credit needs to be drop kicked into next week! Why would you ever want something like this star to be soley from you? It would mean sooo much more if it came from numerous people, i'm sure MJ would appreciate it more if it came from lots of people instead of ONE fan with a lot of money. Man, that deadline is making me nervous...

You can say that again!! And tell me about it, I have to wait until next week to follow up with the celebs we sent letters out to..I had a dream last night that Tom Mesereau sent us a check for $10,000. :lol: Boy do I wish that comes true!!^_^

Re: Update!!

OKay guys, we just completed a lot of hard work and sent about 100 sponsor letters out to everyone and anyone that we could think of that has been influenced, friends with, or who has worked with Michael. We also set up a P.O.Box and a business account so you can send checks/money orders/international money orders now to:

King Of Pop Fanatics
Las Vegas Star Fund
P.O.Box 96942
Las Vegas, NV 89193

Make Checks Payable to: King of Pop Fanatics

***NOT Donna Green anymore

Thanks! We have also updated our website, hopefully we will have some checks coming in from celebs within the next week!! :)

Oh great, O.k., so this means that we can send our personal cheaques. Makes it a lot more easier. Thanks again for the help.

As for that fan (more like ego-brat) who wants to be the one-man show for the star, I say get a life. Being selfish won't get you anywhere....besides, Michael already knows it's our idea/effort first. So there...:rolleyes:...:p

Man, I wonder why people are ARGUING about this, and being so difficult in the other thread...making up all kinds of crazy scenarios:lol:..."Michael has gotten bad press for events", "Michael may not approve of this", "Fans have lost out planning events", etcetera blah blah blah.

Either donate, participate, or don't. Don't take a crap on other people's plans.:rolleyes:

Ok, this completely misrepresents what was said by members in the other thread. I hope members will go there & read for themselves & not be deterred from asking questions for themselves, (ever in life). In fact we were offering/in full support of Ms. Green's efforts & even thanked her. We also paid her full respect by suggesting she maintain full control over all contacts with MJ & his team (via petitions & form letters drafted only by her) with fans co-signing rather than making calls on their own! Ms. Donna's kindness & efforts are greatly aprreciated!

As stated in the other thread, MJ fans have offered support (both financial & other) in the worst of circumstances:punk: Therefore the issue of whether or not we pay & don't arrive at the $15,000 bench mark, ain't the issue. Rather it's the confirmation that MJ even wants us to honor him via this project & his attendance will be confirmed. In the past WELL-INTENDED plans have gone wrong due to MIXUPS...it's simply a matter of the documented history of MJ's fan community. It was also suggested that we can't surprise MJ with this cause we would need his input ...definately (to even confirm a date for the event). This was also out of concern cause Ms. Green stipulated that the event would not go forward unless it was confirmed MJ would attend. Sadly, other members then took the opportunity to bash MJ's team.

*At this point the real issue is to work with MJ's team....have him confirmed to attend....the event being authorized to go forward...or not.

Other factors are an issue as well: What business entities are involved (ownership of the walk, property) & does it present a business conflict with MJ. I'm sure he greatly appreciates the efforts of his fans, however he may not want to do business with the persons (owners) behind this particular project. Many members are also fans of Madonna, Prince & others. It's well known, that from a business standpoint, it wouldn't work to proceede without their direct knowledge or input. Heck, we follow this rule in our own personal lives....so....:huh:

Also there's the matter of this fan/competitor who's making it harder for Ms. Green??? Contact with MJ's authorized staff can hopefully take some of the pressure off. Even if the other fan is authorized to go forward, maintaining contact with MJ's staff would guarantee that this remains an open fan event.

At the end of all of this, no one will deserve to be pictured with MJ more than Ms. Green & the organizers:wub: ( let's hope members will also remember;) this)​

Last edited:
Re: Update!!

Oh great, O.k., so this means that we can send our personal cheaques. Makes it a lot more easier. Thanks again for the help.

As for that fan (more like ego-brat) who wants to be the one-man show for the star, I say get a life. Being selfish won't get you anywhere....besides, Michael already knows it's our idea/effort first. So there...:rolleyes:...:p

OKay guys, we just completed a lot of hard work and sent about 100 sponsor letters out to everyone and anyone that we could think of that has been influenced, friends with, or who has worked with Michael. We also set up a P.O.Box and a business account so you can send checks/money orders/international money orders now to:

King Of Pop Fanatics

Las Vegas Star Fund

P.O.Box 96942

Las Vegas, NV 89193

Make Checks Payable to: King of Pop Fanatics

***NOT Donna Green anymore

Thanks! We have also updated our website, hopefully we will have some checks coming in from celebs within the next week!!

Thank You.....:wub::wub:..donated!!!:punk:

Last edited:
[/b]

Ok, this completely misrepresents what was said by members in the other thread. I hope members will go there & read for themselves & not be deterred from asking questions for themselves, (ever in life). In fact we were offering/in full support of Ms. Green's efforts & even thanked her. We also paid her full respect by suggesting she maintain full control over all contacts with MJ & his team (via petitions & form letters drafted only by her) with fans co-signing rather than making calls on their own! Ms. Donna's kindness & efforts are greatly aprreciated!

As stated in the other thread, MJ fans have offered support (both financial & other) in the worst of circumstances:punk: Therefore the issue of whether or not we pay & don't arrive at the $15,000 bench mark, ain't the issue. Rather it's the confirmation that MJ even wants us to honor him via this project & his attendance will be confirmed. In the past WELL-INTENDED plans have gone wrong due to MIXUPS...it's simply a matter of the documented history of MJ's fan community. It was also suggested that we can't surprise MJ with this cause we would need his input ...definately (to even confirm a date for the event). This was also out of concern cause Ms. Green stipulated that the event would not go forward unless it was confirmed MJ would attend. Sadly, other members then took the opportunity to bash MJ's team.

*At this point the real issue is to work with MJ's team....have him confirmed to attend....the event being authorized to go forward...or not.

Other factors are an issue as well: What business entities are involved (ownership of the walk, property) & does it present a business conflict with MJ. I'm sure he greatly appreciates the efforts of his fans, however he may not want to do business with the persons (owners) behind this particular project. Many members are also fans of Madonna, Prince & others. It's well known, that from a business standpoint, it wouldn't work to proceede without their direct knowledge or input. Heck, we follow this rule in our own personal lives....so....:huh:

Also there's the matter of this fan/competitor who's making it harder for Ms. Green??? Contact with MJ's authorized staff can hopefully take some of the pressure off. Even if the other fan is authorized to go forward, maintaining contact with MJ's staff would guarantee that this remains an open fan event.

At the end of all of this, no one will deserve to be pictured with MJ more than Ms. Green & the organizers:wub: ( let's hope members will also remember;) this)​

We understand your concern and from the very beginning we have been in contact with Michael's team. So no need to worry, we've got it covered. ;)

[/B]

Um, someone in the thread had already contacted Michael's "spokesperson", or whatever you call it, and she got back to her on it. She said she told Michael or something, last year. Obviously he's said nothing for, nor against it yet, so what is the problem?

Oh yeah and I finally got to donate yesterday via paypal on the website. :D

Last edited:
Um, someone in the thread had already contacted Michael's "spokesperson", or whatever you call it, and she got back to her on it. She said she told Michael or something, last year. Obviously he's said nothing for, nor against it yet, so what is the problem?

Oh yeah and I finally got to donate yesterday via paypal on the website. :D

Last year? And I was responding to Ms. Green's own statement that she was now having recent problems making contact with his team ... thought there's no problem with asking questions here.

But I believed I thanked you earlier smthcriminal for you updates (which were posted about the same time I was posting)!:flowers:

So I assume now there shouldn't be a problem lovelyone .. unless U still have one!???

Last edited:
I'll be donating probably by the end of next week. I'll send what I can. I really hope we can make this happen! :)

Last edited:
Last year? And I was responding to Ms. Green's own statement that she was now having recent problems making contact with his team ... thought there's no problem with asking questions here.

But I believed I thanked you earlier smthcriminal for you updates (which were posted about the same time I was posting)!:flowers:

So I assume now there shouldn't be a problem lovelyone .. unless U still have one!???

Just don't poop all over the thread like you did in the last one, that's all.

Thanks! :)

woo hoo! i stuck to my word and i promised i was going to donate every time i get paid and i just did, for the second time, i really want are mikey to have a star!

Let's keep the drama out of this thread and focus only on the goal please. Those in charge will handle the rest. Thank you :yes:

lol guys, didn't I ask you to put about me only my nick in the list of contributors??? :huh: :lol:
well it doesn't matter too much just that american ppl usually get like a knot in their tongue when they try to pronounce my name correct! :lol:
well ok maybe you can put it the way Mechthild Boettger/Mechi???

Or do you guys wanna try to make me contribute more till one day I'll be mentioned there the way I want to be mentioned??? rotfl that will not work with me! :p

lol guys, didn't I ask you to put about me only my nick in the list of contributors??? :huh: :lol:
well it doesn't matter too much just that american ppl usually get like a knot in their tongue when they try to pronounce my name correct! :lol:
well ok maybe you can put it the way Mechthild Boettger/Mechi???

Or do you guys wanna try to make me contribute more till one day I'll be mentioned there the way I want to be mentioned??? rotfl that will not work with me! :p

OOOOOOOPS! :blush: Sorry, Mechi! Somehow your name request was overlooked?! In any event, please accept my apology. Your nickname "Mechi" has been added correctly to the contibutors list. :jump:

Last edited:
OOOOOOOPS! :blush: Sorry, Mechi! Somehow your name request was overlooked?! In any event, please accept my apology. Your nickname "Mechi" has been added correctly to the contibutors list. :jump:
no bad feelings ^_^ just bumping the thread!!!;) AGAIN! lol

Back