here is pictures of MJ in my spacebook i made

That's sooooo CUTE!!!!!:) those books are so fun to make. you should make more :) :clap:

hey MJbabe21 i know they're fun to make i love making them

i have different kinds of sracpbooking i made

here is anyother srcapbook i made

here is the pictures

EmiliaandJanetJackson013.jpg

EmiliaandJanetJackson014.jpg

EmiliaandJanetJackson015.jpg

EmiliaandJanetJackson016.jpg

EmiliaandJanetJackson017.jpg

teehee :clap:

i got more scrapbook my mom thinks i'm creazy cause i'm taking pictures of my scarybook to show to you all
but my mom is cool with it :yes:

i got my scarybooks if you what to see :yes: i do i got all

i'm going tomorrow to buy anyother srcapbook cause i'm going to make it "ROCKSTAR" srcapbook :yes: i'm
so i'll show it to you sometime tomorrow o.k :yes:

Last edited:
TEEHEE :)

i got this feeling that MJbabe21 that you'll not sleep at all today cause you can't wait to see it :yes:

i also have pictures of my queen of pop hat and picture of my rockstar hat too :yes:

here they're

here queen of pop hat:
FishandJacksons025.jpg

FishandJacksons026.jpg

FishandJacksons027.jpg

FishandJacksons030.jpg

here is my rockstar hat:
FishandJacksons024.jpg

FishandJacksons023.jpg

FishandJacksons020.jpg

FishandJacksons021.jpg

FishandJacksons022.jpg

FishandJacksons017.jpg

FishandJacksons018.jpg

Last edited:
here is the names of my other srcapbookings i alright made

here are the names:

1. Oprah Winfrey
2. Elvis Aron Presley
3. Martha Stewart
4. The Cards
5. Friends
6. Familys
7. Friends Together
8. Best Buddy
9. Dream Wedding ( i created it and i draw the pictures too and put pictures on too)-still working on yet
10. Vacation
11. Kids Summer Fun
12. Dream Home ( i created it and i'm drawing the pictures too)-still not done yet
13. BackStreet Boys
14. my fish book

there you go that's all the srcapbooking i made oh hold on one more i'm going to make is "ROCKSTAR" SRCAPBOOK i can't wait to work on it
there you go :yes:

your walcome man. in. the. mirror :flowers:

i'll show janet jackson srcapbook later today o.k cuase i didn't show it to you yesterday cause it was wet cause i was writing with glitter glue so that's why
i'll show it sometime later cause i'm going for a blood test ooh this is not going to be fun is i'm scary
i'll be out with my worker maggie cause i'll be gone out to lunch and out to maket i think that how you spell it) i have very bad spell :yes: :)
everything will be o.k rockstar don,t worry,have a nice day out with your friend maggie:yes:and your scrapbooks are beautiful.

Last edited:
thank you man. in. the. mirror :flowers:

thanks yesterday i got my blood test done and she hold my hand and it wasn't so badly i think of it
she told me to think of MJ :yes: so i did i didn't feel a thing at all :yes: i did good :clap:

ooh i forgot i'm making anyother srcapbook call "Rockstar" :yes: i can't wait and i'm going to make anyother one again call "celine dion" i can't wait to work on them
i was busy working on my MJ hat and know it's done i'm so proud how it trun out :yes: :clap:

Last edited:
Wow-those are really great scrapbooks rockstar- you are obviously very gifted at scrapbooking- much better than me.
By the way, I have mild learning dififculties too, so I know a little what you are going through every day. Hold your head up and stay strong. Be proud of who you are . Don't let anyone tell you different.
Katix

hey angelofinnocence
is not fun to be slow in this world cause is the way people are so mean too us cause they don't understand who we're cause we're slow inside but the ouside of us we're smart in are different ways in us :yes:

we can be firends together :yes: :flowers: we can chat we know each other cause we both have learning disablility o.k :yes:

Back