here is pictures of MJ in my spacebook i made

i just done my other spacebook call dream home :yes: :)

i have two more to finsh is my dream wedding spacebook and my niagara falls spacebook too :) :yes:

update :) there'll be more to come :) :D :jump:

here is new spacpbook i made is call "KING OF POP 25 THRILLER" :yes: :)

here is picture:
march17029.jpg

march17030.jpg

march17031.jpg

march17032.jpg

march17033.jpg

march17034.jpg

other pictures of my MJ stuff on the wall :yes: :eek:

to let you know that this is the some picture there is one fame i take again for close up
march17001.jpg

march17002.jpg

march17003.jpg

Wow, those books look great, much better than the ones i used to make lol

I have a book too but it is not as impressive as yours... its a collection of newspaper articles mainly :)

i had a book like this when i was younger! But it was not as beautiful as yours!

rockstar, this is the first time I seen this thread.. the MJ book is really cool.

I can't see the Janet book tho, the pictures got deleted :( can you re-post the Janet ones?

ooh look like it did gor deleted :eek: i think when i was cleaning out my flies out from the website call photobucket :yes: :eek: :giggle:

o.k i'll upload it agan o.k :)

somehow i can't upload my pictures :yes: cause they change it and i don't how too

Last edited:
here is pictures of janet jackson sacpbook is re-load agan sorry about that :)

emiliapossing034.jpg

EmiliaandJanetJackson002.jpg

EmiliaandJanetJackson003.jpg

EmiliaandJanetJackson004.jpg

EmiliaandJanetJackson005.jpg

EmiliaandJanetJackson006.jpg

EmiliaandJanetJackson007.jpg

EmiliaandJanetJackson008.jpg

EmiliaandJanetJackson009.jpg

EmiliaandJanetJackson010.jpg

EmiliaandJanetJackson011.jpg

EmiliaandJanetJackson012.jpg

here is pictures of homemade puse i made :D
purses001-1.jpg

purses003-1.jpg

Last edited:
thank you Ms.MJ Fan2007

more pictures will be on it's way :) :yes:

i'm making "Thriller 25th Annervary Frame on the frame in the middle is thriller jacket i'm making it 3D :yes: :cool:

Very nice! Speaking of scrapbooks, I need to work on mine VERY soon!

Wow these scrap books or space books as you call them are really good. Nicely done. I know it's a lot of work because I use to do this a while back when my web site had art work and made Michael art books like this and brought them to Neverland ranch.

Great idea and keep it up !:wub:

hi :waving: it has been along time i post some of y MJ scarpbook :D so here they are:

here is Scarpbook THREE:
MJbook1.jpg

MJbook2.jpg

MJbook3.jpg

MJbook4.jpg

MJbook5.jpg

MJbook6.jpg

p.s. there is more pictures inside my three scarpbook i just it right know i don't take pictures of cause they are the pictures alces from magazine i got last year i call them non tribute magazine then i but them inmy scarpbook they're the same one i post in other thread last year :) to let you know :) ooh i almost forgot i'm working on my four MJ scarpbook :D

to let you know i don't takes pictures of it cause you all saw my colections i post last year too :D
here is my frist and secord scarpbook of MJ collections :D
myMJcollcetionS1.jpg

myMJcollcetionS2.jpg

myMJcollcetionS3.jpg

myMJcollcetionS4.jpg

Back