Hold my hand thread

Holding your hand, DanceofZenab and Raz2911

Will someone hold my hand today because I'm trying to tell myself this didn't happen. :(

Sugarbunny, I'm holding your hand sweetie. xxx
And hugs to Michelle too.
We miss you Michael....

Holding your hand orianalee, and gosh that hand lotion IS working wonders! haha :)

Holding your hand Michelle MC.
Close your eyes, think of Michael and imagine a bright light travelling through all of our interlinked hands. This is love and healing passing through us all, if your hands feel hot then this is working !! I can feel it now. I feel that Michael is sending us all healing and his love. We love you too Michael, now and forever. x

Holding your hand orianalee, and gosh that hand lotion IS working wonders! haha :)

I got your hand too, Emerald, and with a big hug :hug:

Close your eyes, think of Michael and imagine a bright light travelling through all of our interlinked hands. This is love and healing passing through us all, if your hands feel hot then this is working !! I can feel it now. I feel that Michael is sending us all healing and his love. We love you too Michael, now and forever. x

AMANDAJS, holding your hand and I can feel the magics coming through from Michael. Michael, we will never let you part for you are always in our hearts.

Holding your hand too Amandajs. I did do as you suggested and yes I felt heat in my hands. Thank you for your post.

I'm just back from a weekend away with friends. Lots of the bars on the seafront were playing Michael songs which was lovely, but so hard to hear. How can the world still go on, people laughing with friends and dancing to his music? I'm glad they were, but I needed to get home and come on here.
So Jemini, I'm holding your hand sweetheart. Thanks for holding mine.
We love you Michael.

Back