Hollywood boulevard event Grauman's Chinese Theatre with jackson's children, cirque du soleil & more

Re: Hollywood boulevard event Grauman's Chinese Theatre with jackson's children, cirque du soleil &

i find it interesting how prince jackson looks and acts older than just bieber but his years younger lol

Re: Hollywood boulevard event Grauman's Chinese Theatre with jackson's children, cirque du soleil &

Chris Tucker!

Thank you very much for posting Chris Tucker's speech. By the time I tuned in Chris was finished and I really wanted to hear what he had to say. I was hoping for one of his famous stories about Michael. LOL!

I'm happy to know that Michael had a person like Chris Tucker in his life.

amazing!

Thank you very much for posting Chris Tucker's speech. By the time I tuned in Chris was finished and I really wanted to hear what he had to say. I was hoping for one of his famous stories about Michael. LOL!

I'm happy to know that Michael had a person like Chris Tucker in his life.
You're welcome! :)

I, too, am glad that Mike had a friends like Chris. :)

so where is Michael's block going to be placed?

I am glad Michael had a friend like Chris too. I am glad he got to spend time with the kids too.

That is sweet. All of them together. Did Michael have a crown picture on the back of his shoes? I like how you can see the stones or glitter from the glove. It does hit home how Michael is not here anymore. It hurts.

Miss him endlessly...

Yo I just saw a E! news segment not dedicated to the special ceremony but to Paris ONLY. They talked about EVERYTHING, yesterday, her & the Biebs, playing sports, memorial footage, movie and all the news casters gushing over how great & beautiful Paris is. Last but not least Genevieve talked to E! about Paris adding to the segment.

Edit: The interview w/ Gen is an old one. Don't know why E! insert in their "Paris Jackson Special" tonight.

Last edited:

^They didn't talk about Michael at all? I hate to ask but what did Quincy Jones end up saying?

tumblr_lygl4eR0yU1qk7xvbo1_500.png

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
This picture speaks for itself!!!!

Blanket is not a fan!!!!
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Thank you. To be honest he said nice things and I liked how he said Michael was looking down from heaven smiling. But I don't understnad Quincy. I don't know one minute if he loves Michael or he hates him. It's unpredictable what he will say.

the cap should read... "So Your the one they think can replace my dad?... Fat chance Biebs."

I LOVE the look on his face its a good thing im home alone at the moment i just BUSTED out laughing!

the cap should read... "So Your the one they think can replace my dad?... Fat chance Biebs."

I LOVE the look on his face its a good thing im home alone at the moment i just BUSTED out laughing!

Nah to me blanket looks as if hes saying in his head " who the heck are you"? LOL

Thank you. To be honest he said nice things and I liked how he said Michael was looking down from heaven smiling. But I don't understnad Quincy. I don't know one minute if he loves Michael or he hates him. It's unpredictable what he will say.

I'don't get over: " Katherine,Prince,Paris, Blanket - I know Michael is looking down from Heaven at this very moment and grinning like a fox eating sauerkraut "

That quote and Blanket's face looking at Bieber made my day

They miss their daddy

They all look amazing, and each of them is starting to resemble their father more and more. I just hope they do with their lives whatever they want and don't feel pressured to do anything. The level of fame they have now is undeserved and it could eventually become detrimental to them. :(

I really hope they will have the chance to be happy and achieve their dreams! Michael lived his dream and made us better human beings in the same time...a great lesson for humanity...he was a great artist and sweet humanitarian...

As I watched Paris walking off the stage with the mike in her hand in this video at the end, was so similar in movement as we have seen from MJ. Daddy's little girl for sure!:yes:

Not sure why exactly Justin Bieber was invited there.

Not sure why exactly Justin Bieber was invited there.

Like him or not, he obviously was greatly influenced by Michael, he wanted to pay tribute to him and at the end of the day, alls well that ends well.

michael is what that day was about and that should be the focus.

https://twitter.com/#!/tajjackson3
tajjackson3 Taj Jackson
I felt a sort of flashback during the MJ Immortalized ceremony at Grauman's Chinese Theatre :) twitpic.com/8ctvwp twitpic.com/8ctvwl
505279177.jpg

505279173.jpg

48 minutes ago

tajjackson3 Taj Jackson
Battling a cold is not fun. Probably should've been at home resting. But nothing was gonna stop me from supporting MJ & the Jackson legacy.
59 minutes ago

tajjackson3 Taj Jackson
“@HeLovedGlitter: @tajjackson3 I saw u and @T_Rio at Graumans!” :) It was a great ceremony.
1 hour ago

tumblr_lyff01mudL1qhbsxwo1_400.jpg

This has got to be the saddest thing i have ever seen since the funeral. These kids are stronger then some give them credit for.

When I saw the photo, I thought that at that moment she must have had a number of different emotions and thoughts run through her mind--feelings of joy and pain, and wonderful memories of being with her dad, and then the thought of him not being here any more. Notice her face is very serious at that moment. She certainly is a wonderful girl.

Good news about the prints from Vegas. Everyone will see the heart pattern in his hand and know he was all about LOVE.

This is the first time I noticed that Blanket has a mole on his check like the one Michael had on his cheek up to his teens. Blanket's is much smaller.

Last edited:
Back