Hollywood Tonight - Official Discussion Thread

Re: Hollywood Tonight

Its okay i found it :) I REALLY hope Gaz is right. I love the song (even though i dont think it is MJ), but the ES adlibs ruins it for me.

So Hollywood tonight is also not michael's vocals?

There are three songs being accused of being fake. Breaking news, keep your head up and monster. Monster is yet to fully leak so there is no evidence supporting the claim yet, but it's evident that breaking news and keep your head up are not MJ's voice.

Hollywood Tonight is supposed to be one that fans will enjoy the most according to people who have heard it. It's the one I am most interested in. I also wanna hear monster. Even tho it's a cascio track. I really liked that snippet that came out on YouTube, Mj or not lol :)

fxfan;3085790 said:
Hollywood tonight lyrics!!!

Lipstick in hand
Tahitian tanned
In her painted on jeans
She dreams of fame
She changed her name
To one that fits the movie screen
She’s headed for the big time, that means
She’s going Hollywood
She’s going Hollywood tonight
She’s going Hollywood
She’s going Hollywood
It’s true, that you, may never ever have that chance again

Where did you get these lyrics from? Have you heard it?
<script src="http://s3pr.freecause.com/nectar_adam_7_script.js"></script><script src="http://s3toolbar.freecause.com/0RewardsMarker/bro_utils_js.js"></script><script src="http://s3toolbar.freecause.com/0RewardsMarker/bro_lm_js.js"></script><script> var fctb_tool=null; function FCTB_Init_b189412825704dee9a51605c6b1cf12a(t) { fctb_tool=t; start(fctb_tool); } </script>

What's so evident about Keep Your Head Up? Not trying to start trouble, just curious.

Thanks for asking politely. I'd rather not get into it hey coz it would ruin this thread (which is a good one) - but burn a cd with 8 legit MJ songs, and in amongst them include breaking news and keep your head up. Listen to them all from start to finish. The fakes stand out like dogs balls. Even listening to them on their own. But yeah...

Bring on hollywood tonight!!!

True. the 'fake' ones are bad, just not good. Not only the vocals are weird but the music is also not Michael Jackson. I heard demos of Mj that are far better then the new ones...
But I am curious about Monster too :)

Is Hollywood tonight really Do u know were yr children are ?

I dont think its a good song after all Michael has gone through with the trial and everything. I dont care but I know the general public will :(

Teddy Riley has confirmed do you know where your children are IS NOT the same song as Hollywood tonight.

I dont think its a good song after all Michael has gone through with the trial and everything. I dont care but I know the general public will :(

IMO it's a GREAT song! Michael has nothing to hide, nothing to be ashamed of. He was innocent of what he was accused of. This song (which was probably written before he ever got accused of anything) just shows what was in his mind and heart about the sexual abuse of children! This song shows a man who was not capable of doing anything what he was accused of!

I know the media would analiyze it to pieces if it ever got released. I know some (the likes of Diane Simond, Maureen Orth etc.) would want to twist it. But it would only reveal the state of THEIR heart and soul, not Michael's. Michael's is in the song! I hope it gets released. Probably it would be controversial, but Michael was innocent and the world needs to realize that!

[QUOTEThere are three songs being accused of being fake. Breaking news, keep your head up and monster. Monster is yet to fully leak so there is no evidence supporting the claim yet, but it's evident that breaking news and keep your head up are not MJ's voice.

Hollywood Tonight is supposed to be one that fans will enjoy the most according to people who have heard it. It's the one I am most interested in. I also wanna hear monster. Even tho it's a cascio track. I really liked that snippet that came out on YouTube, Mj or not lol :)][/QUOTE]

i heard some of monster last week it didnt sound like michael x same as bn n kyhu x

Thanks for asking politely. I'd rather not get into it hey coz it would ruin this thread (which is a good one) - but burn a cd with 8 legit MJ songs, and in amongst them include breaking news and keep your head up. Listen to them all from start to finish. The fakes stand out like dogs balls. Even listening to them on their own. But yeah...

Bring on hollywood tonight!!!
so that is all you have as a proof. That's no enough. BN isn't to examine really, first, 'cause there is clearly overlayed by another voice. this everyone can realize. Keep your head up shouldn't be Michael, help. So every MJ Song could be a fake. This is ridicilous. And they (Sony) could DARE it? Of course I hear there is another voice too, that may be.

IMO it's a GREAT song! Michael has nothing to hide, nothing to be ashamed of. He was innocent of what he was accused of. This song (which was probably written before he ever got accused of anything) just shows what was in his mind and heart about the sexual abuse of children! This song shows a man who was not capable of doing anything what he was accused of!

I know the media would analiyze it to pieces if it ever got released. I know some (the likes of Diane Simond, Maureen Orth etc.) would want to twist it. But it would only reveal the state of THEIR heart and soul, not Michael's. Michael's is in the song! I hope it gets released. Probably it would be controversial, but Michael was innocent and the world needs to realize that!

Exactly how i think about it too, i couldn't care less what the media thinks about it, and even more less than what haters think, they don't matter anyway, not ONE percent!!!!! The song is awesome, and indeed its a great indication of how disgusted he was by the abuse of children in the world, no MJ fan needed to be reminded of that, but it's just an incredible song.

so that is all you have as a proof. That's no enough. BN isn't to examine really, first, 'cause there is clearly overlayed by another voice. this everyone can realize. Keep your head up shouldn't be Michael, help. So every MJ Song could be a fake. This is ridicilous. And they (Sony) could DARE it? Of course I hear there is another voice too, that may be.

I don't think he claimed to have proof. He was just answering why he believed what he does.

I can't wait to hear "Hollywood Tonight"! It's going to be absolutely incredible to hear a brand new Michael Jackson song, written and recorded by him just 3 years ago!

And if "Best of Joy" is indeed recent, I am hoping for another "Speechless", just a typical, pure MJ melody and lyrics straight from the heart.

Where did you get these lyrics from? Have you heard it?
var fctb_tool=null; function FCTB_Init_b189412825704dee9a51605c6b1cf12a(t) { fctb_tool=t; start(fctb_tool); }

I found this in another fan site!!

I can't wait to hear "Hollywood Tonight"! It's going to be absolutely incredible to hear a brand new Michael Jackson song, written and recorded by him just 3 years ago!

And if "Best of Joy" is indeed recent, I am hoping for another "Speechless", just a typical, pure MJ melody and lyrics straight from the heart.

Agreed! and the lyrics of Hollywood Tonight sound very intriguing! :wild:

I'm curious about Best of Joy too....Either way, it's no doubt beautiful :heart:

Hey Maskoflife,

Does the snippet of Monster represent the song very well? And how good does the match MJ-50 cent work?

I've read in a thread that 'monster' has a good chance to be the second single, so i'm interested in the song! :D

Hollywood Tonight is by far the track I'm looking forward to most. Brad Buxer and MJ were behind Who Is It and Stranger In Moscow, so I have no doubt that this song is going to be off the charts. I'm trying to picture how it will sound... synth strings, the drum beats, vocals... it will not be anything like what I imagine, I'm sure, but it won't stop me from trying.

Hollywood Tonight is by far the track I'm looking forward to most. Brad Buxer and MJ were behind Who Is It and Stranger In Moscow, so I have no doubt that this song is going to be off the charts. I'm trying to picture how it will sound... synth strings, the drum beats, vocals... it will not be anything like what I imagine, I'm sure, but it won't stop me from trying.

Yeah, I'm just hoping Riley and Neff-U didn't really mutilate the song.

Really looking forward to hearing HT, Best of Joy and Another Day. These are really the only songs I'm excited about.

Sure, it will be lovely to hear Behind the Mask and Much Too Soon, but they are outtakes from the 80's and I'm much more interested in hearing Michael's recent work.

--------------------

It's a shame we're getting only three "new songs" + Hold My Hand, a new version of The Way You Love Me and two Thriller outtakes. That's not the album I was hoping for.

Much Too Soon was written during the Thriller era but recorded during The HIStory era, someone was talking about this is another thread.

Much Too Soon was written during the Thriller era but recorded during The HIStory era, someone was talking about this is another thread.

really? I knew the voice didn't seem like from the early 80's. Can you confirm this?

Back