How Are You Feeling Today?

Re: How are you feeling today?

a little bit depressed

I too am feeling a bit depressed. I cry almost each day. I put on a front, do every
day life stuff etc. I am a mum and am also a f/t student @ University. I am also a
single-mum too. I feel tired most days and i feel bit stressed. I need a time out.
Back in around 2008, i suffered from anxiety and had few panic attacks (first time
i'd ever had either). It was not a nice thing to go thru'. I was prescribed meds, but i
only tried a couple, decided i didn't wanna go that route (as a family member close
to me has depression & takes allsorts meds) so put me off a bit. I got thru it tho.
Sometimes i feel a bit anxious. Maybe its cos of all the essays i have to do for Uni.
When i had the anxirty in 2008, i was @ college. I had to drop some modules as i
felt i was doing too much. I only go to Uni 3 days a wk, which ain't too bad.
In the past i used to comfort eat, to cheer me up, then it became a problem. But
nowadays i am in control more, i am bit of the opp, i will noy eat much if i am feeling
sad.

in paid but well lol as well as I can be..

Kinda pissed off, because I wanted to watch "Shuffle!" on YouTube, but parts of episodes just keeps blocking me and I get sick and tired of it everytime I tried to watch episodes of some anime (Funimation) I wanted to see just because I'm from another country. YouTube sux @$$ now these days, I mean we can't watch what we want as we used to.

very tired and just have my sadly miss MJ day
smilie_girl_110.gif

-Gives you a huge gigantic hug-!
It'll be alright, One of few words ^^

-

Better toothache has sufficed for now lol

I'm feeling really unmotivated. Everyday has become too repetitive, I really need a break from work.

I'm :( for tonite but I'm :) for tomoz... Feels so long again that I've seen my dear friends again ;)

In a very bad mood because the Bruins got shutout 2-0 by frickin' Montreal Canadiens :angry: They'll fight back in Game 2 tomorrow.

Back