How Are You Feeling Today?

Re: How are you feeling today?

Little bit better than I was yesterday. Especially since I am trying to stay away from watching the Olympics. And only watch little bits of it. Like I did today. By only watching rowing. And watch India beat Brazil at badminton. It really is better for me to stay away from the Olympics. Since it is still making me automatically think about of where Michael was summer of 96.:(

The same thing that I had felt ever since what had happen to Michael.

Sad
extremely miserable
nasty
tired
and anger

I am only angry because that damn f*cking a-hole is out there somewhere walking around. And my Michael isn't. That a-hole is not where he is suppose to be. That is on death row. A waiting the same exact execution that he gave to my Michael.:mat: I'm sorry that is something I will never get over. Because he totally destroyed my H word life. When he did what he did. And thanks to him I suffer from major depression, anxiety attacks, and insomnia. I haven't had a single good night's worth of sleep. Since the morning before it happen to Michael. And not just that I still tend to have horrible vivid nightmares about Michael. I had another one last night. But thankfully I don't remember much about it. Unlike the ones I had 7 years ago. Where I am still haunted by them.:(

pretty shit fam i just want sonny to come back from the bm now :(

Extremely miserable
Tired
Depressed
And sad

Even more so by making a mistake by reading this one part of this story. I was reading on my iPad Episode app. And it reminded me of one of the home movies that Michael did. And that just so badly hurts that I am never going to be able to watch them again.:( :boohoo I think I am definitely going to stay away from that app for the rest of the day.

Enthusiastic (morning), a bit tired (noon), motivated (afternoon), tired (evening).

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Depressed
sad
tired
And just as miserable as ever before.

I truly hate feeling this way constantly. But without MJ there is just no point of being that h word ever again. 7 years it's been. But for me it still tends to feel like it just happen yesterday. The thought of spending the next 50 plus years of living in total misery. Is something I truly hate the thought of doing. But thanks to that mother fcking ahole. Who I still want to see dead so extremely bad. Especially by my own hands. It is something I am forced to do. Becoming a Michael Jackson fan was definitely the most biggest mistake I ever made in my entire life.:( :boohoo And what really hurts just as bad that I am still having those horrific vivid MJ nightmares. That I was constantly plague by 7 years ago. I had 2 more 2 and 3 days ago. The one from 3 days ago was so upsettingly bad. That I was forced to stay up the rest of the night. And I had spent half of that night crying because it was that upsetting. I just wish I could go out in my backyard and burn every single one of my MJ items. What is the point of having them anymore? When I will never be able to watch and listen to him ever again. Or even read any of my MJ books. Especially Dancing The Dream a book that was once considered one of my very most prized MJ items.:( :boohoo

Depressed
sad
tired
And just as miserable as ever before.

I truly hate feeling this way constantly. But without MJ there is just no point of being that h word ever again. 7 years it's been. But for me it still tends to feel like it just happen yesterday. The thought of spending the next 50 plus years of living in total misery. Is something I truly hate the thought of doing. But thanks to that mother fcking ahole. Who I still want to see dead so extremely bad. Especially by my own hands. It is something I am forced to do. Becoming a Michael Jackson fan was definitely the most biggest mistake I ever made in my entire life.:( :boohoo And what really hurts just as bad that I am still having those horrific vivid MJ nightmares. That I was constantly plague by 7 years ago. I had 2 more 2 and 3 days ago. The one from 3 days ago was so upsettingly bad. That I was forced to stay up the rest of the night. And I had spent half of that night crying because it was that upsetting. I just wish I could go out in my backyard and burn every single one of my MJ items. What is the point of having them anymore? When I will never be able to watch and listen to him ever again. Or even read any of my MJ books. Especially Dancing The Dream a book that was once considered one of my very most prized MJ items.:( :boohoo
Don't be sad, MJsBollywood. Don't have any negative thought. You seem to like Michael very much ; so do I and all the members of this forum (as millions of people all around the world). It's hard, I know, to realize that, for 7 years, he isn't among us anymore. God called him back. But, for someone who enthusiastically gave joy to people through his music and considered his fans as family, Michael wouldn't want his fans to mourn him and/or hurt themselves or others. I have no doubt about that ; I can safely say that.
Don't be sad : you are too loved and precious for being like this.
Be strong :) !

Don't be sad, MJsBollywood. Don't have any negative thought. You seem to like Michael very much ; so do I and all the members of this forum (as millions of people all around the world). It's hard, I know, to realize that, for 7 years, he isn't among us anymore. God called him back. But, for someone who enthusiastically gave joy to people through his music and considered his fans as family, Michael wouldn't want his fans to mourn him and/or hurt themselves or others. I have no doubt about that ; I can safely say that.
Don't be sad : you are too loved and precious for being like this.
Be strong :) !

Yeah well for me watching and listening to him now. Only leads me to have horrible anxiety attacks now. That fcking ahole totally destroyed my once h word life. If only I knew where that ahole is now. Just so I can finally have my revenge. Every single time I watch the 1994 Bollywood movie Anjaam. I so badly want to be the real life Shivani Chopra. The way she got her revenge on the 4 people that destroyed her once h word life. Is just too damn perfect. Especially how she killed her brother in law in that movie. Really is the best one that she had killed. He really deserved it. After causing the deaths of her sister and her daughter. Is just that with me it is just one monster I want to have my revenge on. Partighat Ki Jwala really is the very best revenge song ever made. Especially the one line in song goes the law and justice have done enough atrocities. She's no longer scared of the consequences. Which is true if the courts didn't give that evil monster the death penalty. That he totally deserves. Than I will. The 2010 Bollywood movie Rakht Charitra is another truly perfect revenge movie. And that movie was based on a true story. Believe me back when we still had him. I was never like this. I was totally the opposite of how I am now. That evil fcking monster has turn me in to the kind of person I am now. And to be truthful I really hate being this kind of person I am now. But thanks to that evil bastard I can no longer go back to the way I used to be. Since I am now unable to feel those h word type feelings now. I had since forgotten what it is like to feel that h word. The only feelings I am ever going to know now is anger, sadness, tiredness, and misery.

My usual miserable depressed self. But mostly I had felt extremely tired all day. Mainly because last night I had another horrible vivid nightmare about Michael again. I was forced to stay up all night long because of it. Same thing happen to me a week ago. With another vivid nightmare I had of him. Thankfully I had my Bollywood dance/party music blasting in my ears to help me stay awake. Cause when I had these nightmares there is no way I can ever go back to sleep. That mother fcking ahole is only to blame for these vivid nightmares and my insomnia I am still suffering from. All thanks to what he did to Michael. I so totally wish I could make him pay dearly for destroying my once h word life. That I once had back when we still had him.

Michael is at peace. He would want you to be at peace too, probably even sad that you're tormenting over this. Conrad Murray will be forever known as the person who killed Michael Jackson, he will have a miserable life for the rest of his days. His medical career is over, he is desperate for money, trying to sell a failed book of laughable lies that even non-fans aren't believing. Enjoy the work Michael created. He is alive through the work he left here on Earth. Rest... please.

Michael is at peace. He would want you to be at peace too, probably even sad that you're tormenting over this. Conrad Murray will be forever known as the person who killed Michael Jackson, he will have a miserable life for the rest of his days. His medical career is over, he is desperate for money, trying to sell a failed book of laughable lies that even non-fans aren't believing. Enjoy the work Michael created. He is alive through the work he left here on Earth. Rest... please.

That is all maybe good and stuff. But that mother fcker is not on death row. And that to me is where he needs be. A waiting the same exact execution that he had gave to Michael. And not out there walking freely. Do you think Michael can still that? No he can not. 4 years of imprisonment is not justice. It is nothing more than a fcking joke. And how the fcking hell can I still enjoy watching and listening to him. When I suffer from horrible anxiety attacks now. Just from trying to watch and listen to him. Or even looking at MJ items off the internet. Not just anxiety attacks I suffer with now. I also suffer from horrible insomnia. I haven't had a single good nights worth of sleep. Since the morning before it happen to Michael. And thanks to ahole for doing what he did. I will never see another good nights worth of sleep ever again. Not when I am still suffering from horrific vivid nightmares. Over what had happen to him. My MJ fandom is 99.5% over all thanks to what that fcking ahole did. Thanks to that ahole I had since replaced Michael with Shahrukh Khan and Bollywood now. Plus also with eating and video games. And I am very addicted to playing video and computer games now. And I only have that ahole to blame for my video and computer game addiction. When we still had Michael I did play video games. But I was never addicted to them like I am now. I prefer reading over playing a video or computer game of some sort. Now that is the total opposite for me now. Back in the early to mid 80s I became a MJ fan. I am 36 now. And if I knew then of what I know now. I will never became a MJ fan. Being a MJ fan was the most biggest mistake I ever made in my entire life.

I'm always lowkey worried about the person you're talking to.
I hope they find happiness someday.
Their post are so negative sometimes that they scare me and make me scared for them.
No one should suffer such negative thoughts and feelings everyday. :(

Edit: I know it's hard knowing everyday that Michael is physically gone, but regardless of that I know for a fact that Michael wouldn't want us to be sad or in a constant state of mourning, and instead would want us to rejoice in and celebrate the amazing music and videos that he created.
Michael loved to make his fans happy, and in turn our happiness made him happy, so even now I know he wouldn't us to be depressed or sad. :yes:

Last edited:

Just as tired, miserable, nasty, and depressed as I always have been. I still hate being constantly miserable and nasty. But thanks to that nameless ahole. That certain 5 letter h word has lost all meaning to me. I will never know what it is like to be that h word again. Being constantly miserable and nasty is just something I have to get used to living like that.

Back