How did Halprin know!?? Unless he was INVolved?!

Pfft! Halprin thinks he knows everything about Michael and well he knows nothing about Michael at all. I can't believe he puts on everything he said in his book, he wanted people like us to eat it up, but I know we don't fall for his BS'd lies and we can stop it right? I want it to STOP!!! What's most sickening is that he believes Michael really is gay, that kind of crap is getting too old anyways and that fact is Michael is not gay like his mother said, like said and Michael himself said he's not gay. I get sick of people saying he really is, but you know I would say to these jack@$$&$, "people who accuse other's of being gay could mean they're gay" that's what I believe will shut them the hell up. Halparin thinks he's all hotshot, but I'd rather say he's all coldshoulder.

I heard That... I don't trust or believe anyone Now even That female Chef that came on the scene who started working for Michael in March,was let go because of a contract dispute in May(she said it on The Today Show This Morning)then returned in June.hmm. My My ,how many more folks are coming out of the woodwork to say they worked for Michael or was Michael's friend or associate or Lovechild or even another chef that was on Good Morning America claiming he was Michael's chef at the mansion in Los Angeles around the time of his passing..

Honey, I got to agree with you on this one...it's wild, but it makes a lot of sense when he died 6 months to the DAY, its almost as if they knew exactly what was going on, how to orchestrate it and everything...and maybe we're just conspiracy theorists on this, maybe...none of us really know the truth, we just have bits and pieces and we're just doing our best to piece everything together to where it makes sense...but there is nothing right about this man from the get go, and that he predicted to the day when michael would die? that's too damn blatant to be a coincidence or "just a feeling" that he had...it deserves investigating

Everytime I see or hear the Name Ian Halperin I'm getting shivers.

I hear ya, last time I saw him on TV, he was on TSN's OTR with Michael Landsberg discussing about Michael Vick and I'm still sick and tired of jack@$$.

This is all so ugly. I want him to be investigated...he's too ****ing smug for my liking.

After writing everything... I guess he had a luck on this one.... :(
He also wrote that Michael has emphyzema, is blind, spitting blood, have a bug eating flesh, need a lung transplant, is using cocaine, can't walk on his legs, can't speak..... and many many more...

In this case its like this: if you shoot enough arrows, one of them may hit the target. That does not mean you have credibility. It just means that you have shot a lot of arrows- or in this case: talked A LOT!

Yes it does seem disturbing...but really it is all coincidence... just a lucky guess..nothing more sinister than that

he was being an ass,didnt he predict death b34 that and was off then he does it again. thats like saying im going to make a basket from half court,then when i shoot, i miss it the 1st try but i keep shooting and it happens.

if he had said mj would die in 6 months then we could have thought oh lucky guess.
but to the day is more than lucky.
the police need to talk to him.
funny20face.gif

Can't these liars be sued? ...how we so many rubbish published by best sellers etc. All of them are based on tabloids rubbish,,,but with different titles...when it's going to end.

it was just stupid luck. don't worry about it, Ankita. Halperin is an asshole and a liar, like many, MANY of MJ's hangers-on.

y'know sometimes I despair of MJ's judgment. but then, his fans would not have the same love and protective feelings toward him that they do if he hadn't been the way he was. I have bad judgment in people too. I am pretty naive and trust people too much. people like that tend to get the hard knocks dealt them until they learn to discern who can be trusted. like Mike said, his real friends could be counted on one hand.

poor Mikey. :(

Back