How do you feel the rest of Michael's life would have gone?

Gonetoosoon

Proud Member
I know it's a hard, but I can't help but think about what the future held for Michael.. It's a big what if, but if Michael was still alive today - how do you think the rest of his life would have gone? What projects would he have embarked on? What would the reaction have been to This Is It? How many studio albums would he have released after TII? When would he have retired? Do you think the media would have laid off him as he got older, or do you feel it would be much the same? Would Michael's remaining years have been happy ones?

I'd be interested to hear all your thoughts as heartbreaking as it is :cry: :boohoo

Much L.O.V.E

I primarily think of his children. I do think of his art, very much, but his children are on the absolute forefront of my thoughts in that regard. No matter what he did artistically, he would have been there as dad to take care of his children. I used to feel much, much stronger about his art, but I think his children entering the teen years would have been the number one occupation on his mind.

:cry:

I primarily think of his children. I do think of his art, very much, but his children are on the absolute forefront of my thoughts in that regard. No matter what he did artistically, he would have been there as dad to take care of his children. I used to feel much, much stronger about his art, but I think his children entering the teen years would have been the number one occupation on his mind.

Sure.... That's what I think too.

Raising his kids during the hard times of teenage years..

Heartbreaking, isn't?

I made plans for him when he announced This is it.
Next 40 years he should live a happy life, do whatever he wanted.
But I assumed he still wanted to help people and thought he could be an Ambassador for UNICEF
People should be nice to him.
Happy life doesn´t mean the heaven is always is blue,sometimes there are clouds.

Well, I'm sure THIS IS IT would have been GREAT if Michael had a QUALIFIED doctor:beee: that would have CARED for his health instead of chatting up his GF :black_eye:
It would have left a LEGACY I'm sure that put him in the LEGEND 'light so Michael could then spend all his time 'behind the scenes' creating scripts for movies and stuff while raising his kids and being the PROUD daddy he is :clapping:

Well when MJ is still be living to today, I wish he can move on after TII show ended he still can live a normal happy lifestlye that he was like in a 4 decades. :angel:

I think he was ready to put his music behind him and I think that is why there was never any announcements of new albums after the trial...........it was already known that he had no further plans after invincible.......that was when Sony (mottola) turned on him)......

Everybody remembers Michael saying that TII was the last MJ London shows ever..............It seems to me that TII was only supposed for 10 shows and then the World tour would follow..........and then AEG turned on him by adding 40 more shows...........

As for the after the World Tour............I think Michael would try his luck in directing films whilst being the full-time dad..........

I think he was ready to put his music behind him and I think that is why there was never any announcements of new albums after the trial...........it was already known that he had no further plans after invincible.......that was when Sony (mottola) turned on him)......

Everybody remembers Michael saying that TII was the last MJ London shows ever..............It seems to me that TII was only supposed for 10 shows and then the World tour would follow..........and then AEG turned on him by adding 40 more shows...........

As for the after the World Tour............I think Michael would try his luck in directing films whilst being the full-time dad..........

I think he would have been involved in the film industry that's for sure, but there is no way MJ would have just walked away from music.

I agree that there was no announcement of a new album after the trial, but we all know that MJ was still recording music for an album, that he wanted to release after TII.

Music and Dancing was in his blood and there is no way he could have lived without it.

I think he would have been involved in the film industry that's for sure,

I always thought it would be a great movie director. Michael was a complete artist. :wild:

but there is no way MJ would have just walked away from music.

I also thought that he could produce albums of other artists. It would be so amazing, sure. :wild:

:cry:

It's his kids that I think of, Michael was stolen time he could've spent raising, monitoring, guiding his kids. That's what's most heart breaking. On the professional side, Michael always emphasized that there was so much more to come from him, yet he was never given the chance. :cry:

I hoped that he would retire after a successfull worldtour of This Is It, and then focus making movies and music, which was his biggest dream. And then of course have a wonderful family life watching his beautiful children growing up and maybe help them getting a carreer whatever they wanted. And even become granddad too :)

If there is something I wish more than anything, it's that he could have been here at the very least to see his children grow up, but i still have an awful feeling that after or during This is It there would have been more ridicule, more scandal's etc. You know the drill. Every time he tried to come back they went after him I wonder if on some unconscious level he knew that.

Back