How old are you

I will be 25 this year. Actually i am here in this forum since like 2007 i guess... but my profile say 2011... no idea why.
Became a fan when i was still a baby.. my parents had some vinyl of MJ and my father some cassettes. One of the first songs heard was "Working Day & Night" on a mixtape. I stole this tape from my father. Back then i always tried to record everything from TV to VHS or from Radio to Audio-Tape :D
I miss those times... i remember it was hard to be a fan in 2003-2005. I was in school back then and lots of people laughed about me cause i am a MJ-Fan...
People also said he can't sing anymore after that VMA's 2006 (we are the world) thing... i had to defend MJ very much. Sometimes i still have to.

I am proud to be at least a fan since over 20 years now. But i wish i was born in the 80s ;)

20, became a fan in 2007. There are videos somewhere of me trying to moonwalk.

I'm 20, been a fan for as long as I can remember, basically my entire life, I guess. :p

I´m 45 years old.

The age range of the MJ fandom is amazing! It would make Michael very happy, I believe.
He is still very relevant and in our midst, and always will be!

I am 44 years and a fan from early 80's sinc eI was a small kid

I am 39 years old. I have been a lover of MJ and his music ever since I was about 4 or 5 years old, after seeing the Thriller video. I remember, as kids, whenever we used to go to the video rental store, I would ALWAYS pick to the Thriller (inc making of) VHS... drove my parents crazy.

I'm 39 and will be 40 in May . I have loved Michael since I saw the Bad video. X

I'm 28. It's great to see so many "young" people loving MJ. We have to keep the legacy forever.

I'm 28. It's great to see so many "young" people loving MJ. We have to keep the legacy forever.

Are you the same Joce that used to belong to the Positively Michael Forum and Fan Club? I remember that name from amongst the membership. I was a moderator on there, by the name of Red Corvette (RC). :)

24, fan since the age of 15. But I liked Michael Jackson before.

52, been following MJ since I was 16. I knew him before though...but with Billie Jean he blew me away

Back