Hypnosis UPDATE: I was hypnotized for real!

Re: Hypnosis

Okay even if not many people are interested, I have to share lol...

so i tried my hand in making my own hypnotic script and recording it. And what i did was make a fun session that took me through a journey trhough my favorite tv shows. Now I tried doing this waaaayyy back and didn't like it cuz i was only reading off a script and didn't know hypnotic language anad tonalities like i do now. but when i played it back, i was really impressed with myself this time...impress that i MADE UP on my own (with the help of some professional scripts of course) a powerful custom session, and recorded it really welll. At least IMO lol

Buuuut i kinda don't wanna share it cuz i'm embarrassed of my voice hahaha. I might consider doing more generic inductions and doing the Youtube thing. Maybe make inductions that are specific to Michael Jackson fans...hahaha ya never know. Actually that's not a bad idea...hmmmmm

i ve always wanted to try hypno therapie for once see if it really helps fix things but id never go on stage and let soeone hypnotize me after seeing what they do to the pple lol ki do believe it might actually work though otherwise so many pple wouldnt go to them and hav past life expieriences or got rid of mental issues

Last edited:

yeah i've always been to chicken to go up and be hypnotized on stage but now I wish i hadn't. All my friends that have think it was such a great time...and now I really want to do it, now that i'm more interested in hypnosis. :D I have no qualms in making a fool out of myself lol

OK!!!!

I just got hypnotized by a professional hypnotist in a stage show! and it...was...amaazzing. I want to describe exactly what it felt like so this is pretty long lol.

So like I said before a looong time ago lol...I've always been too chicken to try it. The same hypnotist I've seen for that last 2 years of my college career came back. So i went to see him, pretty sure I was gonna volunteer but still...a little hesitant. So i go there. None of my friends were THAT interested to see the hypnotist so I wasn't gonna BEG them to go with me. They said they would go but I just left them and went lol. So I'm in the room where the show is supposed to start. I survey it. Pretty non-intimidating. Usually the hypnotist performs in a HUGE ballroom, but this time it's a more intimate room. Pretty easy to get a front row seat so I take the opportunity. It was a seat RIGHT front center. I'm thinking "this is way too easy. There are NO tell tell signs that I should NOT do this". Usually i find some reason to talk myself out of it....like the hypnotist wont see me or the crowd is too big. Not so this time. So the show starts and he asks for volunteers. I survey the room again. I didn't see ANYONE I know. Also a good thing, since its LESS embarrassing if I act a fool in front of people I DON'T know. No one knows ME, I don't know them.

So I volunteer. Immediately picked. Next thing I know, i find myself on stage. I look at the lights and the audience and I keep saying, "I can't believe I'm doing this". I really couldn't. I'm a very shy person and here I am getting hypnotized in front of a LOT of people. The hypnotist had a very DEEP commanding soothing voice. I had bought his CD's and practiced self hypnosis with them so was pretty familiar with his voice. As you know I knew pretty much what to expect from the show. I've seen it, and also read a lot about hypnosis. So unlike everyone else I wasn't TOO nervous about what was gonna happen. I actually predicted it:

The hypnotist does the whole routine where he lets everyone on stage know that you may find your head between your knees, or you may lean on a friend. Audience finds that amusing. He brings up a post with a small light on it. Tells you to focus on the light as the rest of the lights in the room dim down.

So I'm like "ok i know the drill". I focus on the light. The hypnotist plays "Moments in Love" by Art of Noise (great song lol) in the back and after a while allll i see is the light and all I hear is this guy's deep smooth voice. he says my eyes are getting heavy and they get heavy.

It's different than from self hypnosis though. In self hypnosis, you kinda force YOURSELF to obey. its like "ok I'll play along". But THIS time, it's like automatic. it happens. Yes, there's still an element of WILL, you're still making the CHOICE to obey, but it's quicker and more like *snap* automatic. This is very hard to explain but believe me, you can "snap out of it" any time you like. but if you DON'T WANT YOU, you WON'T.

So his voice is just going in and through my ears and its like, he says "sleep" and it's like BAM! everything in my body just gave up. And since we were told to stay in our chairs, I knew to relax just enough so that I was able to balance. It wasn't me THINKING it, it didn't feel like it. It was like my consciousness was somewhere back there in my brain taking care of it but my subconscious (that feeling as if your mind is wandering) was center stage.

I don't remember acute details, but he would countdown...5 4 3 2 1 SLEEP...a lot. And there was the "imagine your on an escalator and the lower the escalator descends the deeper you go" Next thing i know my mind was in la la land. I hear nothing but his voice and his commands but other than that...la la land lol. La la land in the sense that you're not thinking of ANYTHING else but the voice u hear. You're so FOCUSED and it's a heightened awareness. (really hard to explain). In a way, you're in a trance, but at the same time you're aware of everything thats going on and your mind is EXTREMELY focused on the hypnotist's voice and ONLY that.

The first command...hands are clasped together and you can't get them apart. Now I've done this before...and always when I've done this myself there's always a birdy (my conscious) in the back of my mind saying "you can get your hands apart, stop playin" :lol: This time...nope. No question. No little birdy. lol My hands were completely stuck and I couldn't get them apart. The only way I can describe this is...WEIRD lol. So so weird.

He says, use your knee to get them apart! And yes, automatically, without question. Did it. Doing it. DONE. LOL Just like that. No question. And EVERYTHING in the forefront of my mind is saying "OMG i can't get my hands apart...OH MY GOD." And my consciousness, in the BACK of mind, is probably SCREAMING "LOOK! You're hands are not stuck!" but I can't hear it cuz it's sooo far away. That's the best way to describe it...the only way to get u guys to imagine this. Your CONSCIOUS mind is in the back of your mind...still working, still checking and protecting you, still evaluating commands to make sure you don't do anything TOO stupid...but very very quiet. But your SUBconscious is out roaming free and having fun. That part of your mind that makes you daydream, or that part of your mind that you go to when immersed in a deep book or movie or show.

So my hands get released on command. He tells us we're body builders doing a weight lifting contest. I don't remember much from that except that it turned out to be a tie and we only got 100 out of the 10,000 we were supposed to get.

Next we're in a cow milking contest...not sure what happened there lol

We ended up on a nude beach...with nice looking people and everything...until we see our parents there and it was...erm...a very gross sight.

Then we're in a fishing contest. And we reel the fish in. and the fish turns out to be a mermaid. A male mermaid (for the girls lol). The hypnotist goes around and asks what the name of the mermaid is. At this point I totally am envisioning this mermaid. It's so clear in my head. He asks me, and the first name that comes out of my mouth...."Johnny Depp". The audience cracks up of course :p

In between all of these he puts us to SLEEP and once I hear that word its like BAM. cant even fight it. over. BTW...as far as the audience...after the weight lifting competition...the audience was none existent. Didn't even realize they were there...and maybe 15 mins ago before the show I was soooo nervous and tense. lol I heard them laugh and react but it was like background noise.

After the Johnny Depp mermaid episode, I'm in a car. And I'm speeding on open road. Amazing scenery and I see everything. Then a cop comes up and catches us and we have to make an excuse. ANd now like my heart is literally racing cuz I never got a ticket before ( i barely even drive). SO I'm like "what I'm gonna do!" The officer gives a 600 dollar ticket and I rip it up (on command) and all that.

Some people in the audience were hypnotize so he takes the time to have fun with them. One guy named Bob came up on stage. We were told that everything this guy says is completely brilliant and that we totally admire him. So yes, literally, everything he said was AMAZING. He was asked what kind of toothpaste he used andd he said "I use Colgate"...and I'm just like....OMG. :lol: the consciousness in the back my mind at this point seems like it totally disappeared lol. Cuz I hear "colgate" and I'm almost speechless. It was like I was watching Obama speak or something.

Through out all this though, there was a lot of interaction with the people around me. We were all talking to each other and the fact that everyone else around me was deep in trance made me even more deep into trance. People around me were like "isn't that amazing?" and something would click in my head and I answer "Wooow that IS amazing! Colgate! wow!" Bob says, "the car I have is a green mercury" and I'm just like WOW, this guy is AMAZING. Everything he had to say was just sooo interesting to me lol. He said his major was mechanical engineering or something like that, and I'm thinking I need to change my major, as did everyone else. LOL

Next thing, the command was that all of the guys were pregnant. And the girls would give them advise. So this guys is next to me and yes, the fact that he was pregnant was strange, but i did what I could to help him. While the hypnotist was talking to other people, me and this guy where talking about names for the baby. He said he felt the baby was a girl so we thought of girl names....just like it was a reality! then he had the baby, and I was just yelling "PUSH PUSH PUSH!" lol afterwards, we had to tell him how to change the diaper, hold the baby, sing to the baby. He kept accusing me that I impregnated him lol.

Next, hide and seek...except we're the worst hiders. So I hid behind the railing of the stage staircase, clearly visible. I called it my clever corner...cuz i was oh-so-clever LOL. I really believed it too.

Then, and i remember this extremely clearly, we played hide and seek and the hypnotist hid. Except we can't see him and everything he moves is moving by itself virtually. Next thing I know, literally all i see is a chair moving across the stage, and yes I screamed, yes i ran. LOL I see a water bottle floating around it was freaky freaky freaky. I was SO freaked out. lol Weirdest thing I ever seen in my life. Until he reveals himself standing on a chair and he just appears. It was Criss Angel type mess. Seriously lol.

Next, the command was when you hear a certain sound, the girls would feel a poke, and the guys' zippers were undone. (make the connection lol)> So the same guy who had the baby had his stuff out!!! I was SO appalled. It was the kind of thing that might NEVeR EVER happen to you in real life but is all going on under hypnosis. I was soooo pissed. I didn't know how to react and this guy was bluuuushing. he was like "well you asked for it" and i said "NO i DIDN'T!" "Yes you did!" "When?" "Just now! You wanted it!" :lol: I called him a perv and moved seats. lol

Also, the hypnotist personally gave this command to me. When ever he snapped his fingers my tongue would be unusable. So when he snapped his fingers and asked me "what is your name" it came out "na na na" LOL he would take me out of that command and i could talk normally and he'd be like "Why didn't you just say that?" LOL

He did that again and asked me what would I say to a guy who I found attractive and I said "Na na nana nana" and then he take me out of it and I said "How YOU doin'?" Everyone laughed at that lol

The last thing was something about some guys doing ballet and other guys dancing to "YMCA" and stripping :lol: Very funny sight. One guy took his shirt off and all that. Belts were being twirled around. Very funny and...quite nice :lol:

After that, he brought us out of it....counting up. Afterwards I felt like a million bucks. Like I had a full night's sleep (that's why I'm typing this at 3am :lol: ). The show was an hour and a half long, but it felt like 30mins, but I felt like i SLEPT for 3 hours! I talked to the hypnotist afterwards and told him how I've seen him a couple times and how amazing he is...he seemed sooo nice and kept asking me, "it's an amazing feeling isn't it? Didn't you feel *this way* and *that way*" and he was really nice. Amazing guy. he said "When I come back next year I want you on my stage" LOL

So that was my experience. Amazing amazing amazing. I just wanted to tell everyone lol. HYPNOSIS is REAL and it WORKS!

Oh wow interesting story J5! thanks for sharing!!

My grandma always had really bad headaches and one day she was at some party that had a hypnotist who had some kind of clairvoyant skill and he was doing some little tricks etc He looked at my grandma and said "You often get very bad headaches don't you?" She was a little stunned and said "yes I do actually"
He told her that he could help her with it if she liked and she agreed and he put her under some kind of hypnosis when she came through he explained to her that she probably wont get one of those headaches of hers for about 2 years.
And sure enough she didn't get any of her regular headaches for the next couple of years.

I always found that fascinating, not sure whether he did something to help her or whether his clarivoyant skills gave him an insight to something. Apparently he also helped another friend of the group to get over his fear of catching a plane too.

Yeah thats pretty cool!

I always thought that maybe medical hypnosis was almost like a very very effective placebo. What I've learned tonight is that your mind can do AMAZING things if you just let it ya know? So I'm sure if we can tap into our minds and will ourselves to get better with things like that, it'll happen.

well there is so much of the human brain and mind that has yet to be explorered and explained so it's certainly interesting :D

Glad you got up and had a go though especially cause it's something you're interested in :D

Ahahahaha, I laughed so hard at your experience, J5master :rofl: Sounds great, I could picture the whole thing :lol:

I find hypnosis very interesting, and I know it's real. I don't know if I'd ever want to experience it though.

Thanks crying. I assure you you have NOTHING to fear if you want to do it though. (unless you deathly shy or deathly afraid of crowds....and when I say deathly, I mean it lol. Cuz I'm extremely shy lol After a while the crowds disappear :) )

Wow, sounds like you had a heap of fun there, J5. :)o at the new siggie and avatar, btw lol)

Tbh, I'm not really tempted to try hypnosis; I don't like the idea of someone messing with my mind, even if they have my permission. lol

But don't let me rain on your parade; I know you've been into this stuff for a while, and I'm glad you had fun. If you find it beneficial, then that's great. :)

Hiding behind a railing... :lol:

I loved reading about how you were hypnotised J5Master. It sounds like you had a great time, and I amazed that you could remember all of that. I would've thought that if you were hypnotised that you don't know what you're doing, but from your story, it sounds as if you did know what you were doing, you just couldn't control it :lol:

yeah...some details were lost to me right when I came out of it...but my memory gradually came back...like when you start to remember a dream you just had.

And as far as "controlling it"....its more like, I knew what I was doing, and I didn't WANT to control it. Weird distinction I know, but the distinction is there! lol

Back