I AM SPEECHLESS TO WHAT IV DISCOVERED...ive just found happiness

tennet07

Proud Member
Michael Joseph Jackson
August 29 1958-June 2009.

we see that sentence and it destroys us.we want to break down because we know Michael isnt here anymore. THIS IS BULLS**T.

''I Always want to do music that inspires or influences another generation.You want what you create to live,be it sculpture or painting or music.Like Michaelangelo,he said,'I know the creator will go,but his works survives.THAT IS WHY TO ESCAPE DEATH,I ATTEMPT TO BIND MY SOUL TO MY WORK'.And thats how i feel.I give my all to my work.I want it to just live."
-MICHAEL JACKSON (2008)

When i saw this qoute,everything clicked.Everything was clear to me.Listern to Michaels voice RIGHT NOW after knowing this and you will feel as if Michael is right there,singing to YOU.its such a powerful thing i cannot beleive it.Not even 2 minutes ago i was jumping up and down,dancing(really badly,im sure MJ was pissing himself ROFL) at 'The way you make me feel'.I couldnt stop smiling.MICHAEL IS STILL HERE. IN HIS MUSIC!!!!!!!.
HIS SOLE HIS IN HIS MUSIC!!!!!.its amazing.

That is why his music will live on for every generation because now tis even stronger than it was before.I feel such a spiritual connection to when i listern to anything of his now.

HAHAHA Michaels so smart man.He would never leave us you guys.He knew what he was doing all along.I reckon his looking at the world right now thinking 'see I AM THE GREATEST THAT EVER LIVED!'. and i know thats what he set to acheive. SO TO ALL THE HATERS,TABLOIDS,MEDIA AND EVERY HUMAN BEING THAT STOPED HIM FROM LIVING IN HUMANITY....i would just like to say...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA. god bless the King haha

Last edited:
I totally understand what you are saying. he has achieved his goal. and listening to him feels more powerful than ever...

i agree, now im passed the initial shock and devastation, i just want to try my hardest to celebrate his life and music for the rest of my life - its what he wanted. We can see tht from your first post. x

HAHAHA Michaels so smart man.He would never leave this us you guys.He knew what he was doing all along.I reckon his looking at the world right now thinking 'see I AM THE GREATEST THAT EVER LIVED!'. and i know thats what he set to acheive. SO TO ALL THE HATERS,TABLOIDS,MEDIA AND EVERY HUMAN BEING THAT STOPED HIM FROM LIVING IN HUMANITY....i would just like to say...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA. god bless the King haha

thats what i was feeling yesterday. listenign to his voice, especially, is just like hes still there..

this uote is wonderful! thanks a lot for sharing it!!

edit: but when and where did he say this? what occasion was it? is it really from him??

I'm glad you feel that way, I hope we all can. That quote makes so much sense.

it was in a tribute magazine from GRAZIA,it was such a beautiful read and at the back they had a picture of him doing moonwalk with that qoute.it was amazing

Yes, his voice even sounds more beautiful now (don't ask how that's possible). I feel more connected to him when I'm listening to him. It's true, he will live on forever in his music, and each of us will see to it that our children, nieces and nephews, etc will grow up and know how great he is.

i just needed to share the feeling with yous.i hate seeing every down coz ive been down at tomorows my birthday so i NEED to cheer up and knowing that i feel like Mikes right there next to me when i listern to him im gonna have the rest of my life to communicate with himin a way i never could before! XD

thats what i was feeling yesterday. listenign to his voice, especially, is just like hes still there..

this uote is wonderful! thanks a lot for sharing it!!

edit: but when and where did he say this? what occasion was it? is it really from him??

"I know the creator will go. But his work survives. That is why to escape death I attempt to bind my soul to my work." - Michelangelo, quoted by Michael Jackson in a 2007 interview with Ebony.

I always thought he meant that for the future generations, as in in 50 years he will still be alive through his music...I didn't think he meant I can die now and not see my children grow because I have my music.
Michael was saying a lot of beautiful things but he didn't see this one coming he was not ready for this yet

Hey, I discovered this this weekend too! After 40 years of being a Jacksonologist, I finally began to understand some things about Michael. Some of the puzzle pieces of his life's purpose is starting to fit to gether for me. I begand to realize why Michael appeared so frail and thin. He was making so much music and putting so much of himself into it that he simply ran out of "self". Just think of all the people who are now listening to his music and watching his short films and pouring out their feelings for him. I realized he has accomplished the purpose he was sent to this earth to do. In 1993, in an interview with Entertainment Tonight, he said that he was just a vessel to be used by God. That is why he seems to have so much more of what he had than anyone else has.He constantly gave God credit for his work and didn't take any for himself. I think he may have known he didn't have much time left which why he was working so hard to give the world so much. Michael wasn't ready to go because he had so much more to give but he stretched himself so wide and put so much of his soul into his work that he simply ran out of soul to give us. :wub:

You will always be in my heart, Michael. I never will forget you. How can I after breathing you for the past 40 years? I can't stop loving you. You're just another part of me. I never can say good-bye. I love you.

This is why MJs music continues to connect, and why he feels so strong, even when it's changed, modernized, contemporized. So many did it, even for the ethics and the career. Even so many other greats, their entire essence isn't in the music. Even what they sing about so often, love, and various things in the world, feel so transient, so connected to being alive. But MJs feels universally powerful and like the pure expression of what is and what could be. It's not divine, but it's fully awakened. It's just so powerful, what he did and what it still feels like.

I’m not complaining but how do you even stumble upon all these old threads 😀

Back