I feel that people are really starting to come around now

analogue

Proud Member
Back during the days of the trial you couldn't evan mention Michael's name without someone making some kind of ''witty'' remark about him, but now i feel as if people are really starting to come around and now i'm hearing much more positives comments about Michael than what i did about 4 years ago.

Does anyone else agree that people are starting to come around now?

yes they are... Once MJ's album comes out he will be more welcomed than he has in a long time.

I was in the beauty shop today gettin my hurrr did....

and the beautician has alll the Ebony magazines on display. One person was reading the one with Janet on the cover. ANd low and behold a 15 year old grabbed the on with MJ on the cover. Double the jackson lol

Of COURSE i'd be the only one to notice or find any significance in that. lol

YES YES YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!
I'm really excited! Since I always seem to work Michael Jackson (or the jacksons or j5) into ANY conversation, I love when people respond positively!
People are re-realizing how great Michael is!
JUMP ON THE TRAIN GUYS, CAUSE IT'S PULLING OFF FROM THE STATION!!! WHOO WHOOOOOOOOO!

(lol- let's not tell anyone that I said that^^ !!!!!)

I try to explain this to my friend in Iraq but he just does nit REALLY understand it. He's been the war and away from real life.. I wish he was here when t25 came out. So he could have kinda seen it

You know what, call me crazy but I also think the ongoing support that we, as fans are showing is turning people around as well. They see how we stick with Michael and I hope we show them that he really IS cool. :lol:

Last edited:
You know what, call me crazy but I also think the ongoing support that we, as fans are showing is turning people around as well. They see how we stick with Michael and I hope we show them that he really IS cool. :lol:

I notice a lot of stans on youtube, MJ fans are constantly parading his videos like an army :lol:

person who thinks he's being funny: he fiddles with kids

MJ fan: :mad::mad::mad::mad:

MJ fan 2: bla bla bla, igorant, court transcripts, media...

MJ fan 3: m iojsjriewhreiueheruhr

MJ fan 4: akdddcd:eek::mad:sadcfvr:mad:

person who thinks he's being funny: :mello:

Last edited:
I notice a lot of stans on youtube, MJ fans are constantly parading his videos like an army :lol:

person who thinks he's being funny: he fiddles with kids

MJ fan: :mad::mad::mad::mad:

MJ fan 2: bla bla bla, igorant, court transcripts, media...

MJ fan 3: m iojsjriewhreiueheruhr

MJ fan 4: akdddcd:eek::mad:sadcfvr:mad:

person who thinks he's being funny: :mello:

LMFAO! Yeah, we really let them know it's NOT cool to insult Michael like that. I love it.

At work I do the same. Friendly MJ jokes are fine with me, and my colleagues always ask me about MJ . But if they say something bad, they get the evil eye from me. :lol: It's funny because every single new colleague that comes in gets a tour, and is forewarned never to say anything bad about Michael when I am around :toofunny:

MJ fans have the internet on lock (and honestly thats the only place were people talk smack about Michael to me) in real life no one has ever said anything extremely bad.

MJ fans have the internet on lock (and honestly thats the only place were people talk smack about Michael to me) in real life no one has ever said anything extremely bad.

That's actually true, the only one who talked trash about him in real life for me was my brother, but he's converted now and has become a MJ fan.

Last edited:
A car with a bunch of kids is parked just across the street from my house right now, and Beat it it's blasting!!!!!
SO HAPPY!

haha..today when I ate at Applebee's, they played "Shake Your Body Down to the Ground".

a few weeks ago, a girl at school showed the music video for "Beat It" to the class for an assignment-the assignment was to bring in something that shows a little bit of who you are/what your personality is.

also, I have Beat It as my ringtone. one time I accidentally brought my phone to school and left the ringer on (I had NO idea it was in my backpack lol!!) and during chemistry class, when it was perfectly silent and everyone was working on worksheets, guess what I hear? yep, Beat It was blasting through the classroom....the ringer had to be turned up to full volume of course. (*dies of embarassment* :dropdead: :blush:) Actually, it was pretty cool though, because we had a substitute that day who didn't know what was going on, so he didn't really care...and then for the rest of the class, lots of people were humming/singing Beat It or talking about Michael, and most of what I heard was pretty positive. anyway, needless to say if I wanted to get people talking about Michael, that was not the way I would have chosen! :)

They had a Michael jackson steppers marathon on my local urban radio station

OMG, one of my good friends signed in to MSN yesterday and started talking to me about Michael. We NEVER talk about Michael. LOL. She's never been that interested in him. This is weird. She just randomly said "Any MJ news? I'm in the mood for him today!"

:unsure:

I think alot of people are closeted MJ fans :smile: they need to get out the closet and spread the MJ Manina

My aunt and cousin were at my house today: And they specifically requested me to put some MJ DVD's to watch...I never new they liked him, in fact, I though my aunt disliked him.

My younger cousins came round my house today (their 6 and 10) and i was watching Moonwalker and one them says ''Oh it's Michael Jackson, i love him''

Oh man, it's a wonderful feeling, isn't it? This turnaround. I've been alerting some of my friends to things like the tribute episode of "America's Best Dance Crew" and showing video links here & there and it's prompted a couple of them to ask me about him and what he's up to these days :D. I even had one of my hater friends humming along to "Billie Jean" since I got it in her head. The other day some acquaintances of mine grabbed my CD wallet and flipped through. When I said "Oh, I'm a big MJ fan" they said "So? Hell, who isn't?" & started singing some songs LOL. And I gotta say, all the success of T25 has made me feel rather smug around my brother ^_^ (who's a hater -_-).

Plus, I've been hearing MJ everywhere I go. I'm abroad in Australia and I dunno if Aussies have more of an appreciation for MJ [than the US] or if it's just the shiny new (er, sorta) beacon that is T25, but I've been pleasantly surprised at just how often I've heard MJ. When T25 was released, I heard it playing in quite a few stores. I even heard the Number Ones CD playing in one. I got a positive reaction from the sales clerk when I bought my T25 copy at a music store, which is interesting cuz often you'll find them impartial. I've heard TGIM '08 & WBSS '08 (this one a lot more) on the radio, and of course "Billie Jean" at dances (the DJs must love him - well, more like the dancefloor. Every time I've seen that song come on at any dance/club people start reacting like "Ohhh yeah!" & jamming along). I've even heard Jackson 5 songs like "Blame it on the Boogie" & "The Love You Save" at restaurants/bars, in addition to "Rock With You" at an internet cafe/bar, lol. It's bloody fantastic! It makes me so insanely happy!

Not that any time's a bad time, but it's certainly feels like a great time to be proudly wearing your MJ colors! :D

Plus, I've been hearing MJ everywhere I go. I'm abroad in Australia and I dunno if Aussies have more of an appreciation for MJ [than the US] or if it's just the shiny new (er, sorta) beacon that is T25, but I've been pleasantly surprised at just how often I've heard MJ. When T25 was released, I heard it playing in quite a few stores. I even heard the Number Ones CD playing in one. I got a positive reaction from the sales clerk when I bought my T25 copy at a music store, which is interesting cuz often you'll find them impartial. I've heard TGIM '08 & WBSS '08 (this one a lot more) on the radio, and of course "Billie Jean" at dances (the DJs must love him - well, more like the dancefloor. Every time I've seen that song come on at any dance/club people start reacting like "Ohhh yeah!" & jamming along). I've even heard Jackson 5 songs like "Blame it on the Boogie" & "The Love You Save" at restaurants/bars, in addition to "Rock With You" at an internet cafe/bar, lol. It's bloody fantastic! It makes me so insanely happy!

Not that any time's a bad time, but it's certainly feels like a great time to be proudly wearing your MJ colors! :D

Aussie media is just as bad as the UK and US but when it comes down to his music, majority of us love him! His music and any sort of references to him have been used mutiple times in Australia's So You Think You Can Dance. It's fantastic!!:punk:

The tides really ARE turning!!!!!

So we had a meeting in my friends dorm. And his floor was really slick cuz he just cleaned something from off the floor. And one guy started doing the moonwalk. And of course I joined him. We started teaching everyone else how to do it.

And he was like "yeah all you gotta do is push forward on your toes. It's so easy. But Michael Jackson, man...for some reason when MICHAEL does it, he makes it look like he's just literally sliding on air...like he's just sliding backward. It's CRAZY when he does it..."

I dunno that moment...bought to you without ANY interruptions, commercials, or snide comments about him being a freak, white, or a child molester...just threw me for a LOOP! Is this T25 stuff working some PR MOJO on people???? lol

Last edited:
And I just heard a master mix of Don't Stop The Music on The Hills...MJ's parts clearly heard...

W

T
F??? LOL

Pr Mojo...GOT to be :lol:

I honestly think there's a LOT of people out there who love Mike, they're just not in love with him like we are. The haters are just that, haters and they take as much time posting stupid comments on the internet as we do posting positive things, but they're not the majority; I truly believe there's a lot of people who like him but just aren't as outspoken about it as we are.

I honestly think there's a LOT of people out there who love Mike, they're just not in love with him like we are. The haters are just that, haters and they take as much time posting stupid comments on the internet as we do posting positive things, but they're not the majority; I truly believe there's a lot of people who like him but just aren't as outspoken about it as we are.

Good post ^_^

Back