I got my souvenir tickets today.

I wonder who is getting profit from these souvenirs AEG, Sony? Personally I would never want this kind of souvenir if I was not sure who is getting my money.

It will be Aeg getting the profit as they were the promoter. People could get some money back by selling on e-bay, there is one bid for one ticket currently near the £100 mark (no booklet) & a buy now/make an offer for one ticket & program for £199.99.

Re: Anyone received souvenir tickets?

Anyone who recieved more than 1 ticket has more different versions of tickets???? Or all the same?

Re: Anyone received souvenir tickets?

is it only the people for the first date that have received their tickets yet?

If I had the tickets and memorial...I don't think I could sell them on ebay for profit -_-

I don't either, but i can understand why considering for £75 you get a ticket & a booklet, it's not really £75 worth of goods.

Yeah...that's why I just asked for a refund. :(
Though I had the £50 tickets. But people were angry about it so...this whole thing is so unfair for us.

does anyone know where or how you can get a memorial booklet? I didn't keep my ticket.

I have seen some on ebay and some offering to send (obviously at a cost) a pdf file?? I'm sure you could get a pdf version sent via email for nothing once fans have actually got them.

Plus including fees and postage it came to £86! If I hadn't been in such a shit state of mind when I asked for the tickets I wouldn't have. It's robbery really.

Yeah...that's why I just asked for a refund. :(
Though I had the £50 tickets. But people were angry about it so...this whole thing is so unfair for us.

There was something not so long ago on the ticketmaster site under customer services (it's gone now) saying something along the lines of what to do if you change your mind. It said something like they hope they may be able to sort it out. Maybe you can phone ticketmaster & see if there is any more info. I would try contacting Aeg too. I would of thought they would jump at the chance to get more money.

Plus including fees and postage it came to £86! If I hadn't been in such a shit state of mind when I asked for the tickets I wouldn't have. It's robbery really.

God,i forgot about the postage, but then again since we have got the tickets, they are sending them reg post, which they didn't charge us for before.

It's all still daylight robbery though.

I have seen some on ebay and some offering to send (obviously at a cost) a pdf file?? I'm sure you could get a pdf version sent via email for nothing once fans have actually got them.

A pdf isn't going to be the same though is it?

Maybe someone will sell you one from on here?

God,i forgot about the postage, but then again since we have got the tickets, they are sending them reg post, which they didn't charge us for before.

It's all still daylight robbery though.

Yeah true. I dunno, it just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I know if I hadn't kept tickets though I would wish I had. It's so bittersweet! I don't know what to feel. :(

Yeah true. I dunno, it just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I know if I hadn't kept tickets though I would wish I had. It's so bittersweet! I don't know what to feel. :(

It's ok to feel both happy & sad about it. I know i will when i open the envelope when i get mine.

Karma shall shit on Aeg from a great height one day.

no I don't want nothing BOOTLEGGED off of ebay. I mean is aeg or someone official selling them at a decent price? But from the answers I guess not. :(

I got my ticket in the post today. Luckily I was in at the time as it's sent special delivery and has to be signed for.
Mine was the same design as posted and for opening night :/
I'm glad we got the booklet.. but I really do think they could of bulked it out a bit more as its only about 5 or 6 pages, 2 of which just pictures.
-x-

It's ok to feel both happy & sad about it. I know i will when i open the envelope when i get mine.

Karma shall shit on Aeg from a great height one day.

Karma is a good thing but not making profit for AEG by NOT buying tickets looks better. We still do not know if AEG is involved to MJ death or not.

no I don't want nothing BOOTLEGGED off of ebay. I mean is aeg or someone official selling them at a decent price? But from the answers I guess not. :(

I'm pretty sure that the only ways to get an official booklet are to either take the ticket instead of the refund or buy one from ebay (althoug they're probably really expensive there).

i just received an email from ticketmaster:

Dear Ticketmaster customer,

This is a courtesy email from Ticketmaster regarding your tickets for the now cancelled Michael Jackson event at The O2.

Our records show that you selected to receive your ticket(s) in lieu of a refund.

We are in the process of dispatching your tickets.

Tickets will be mailed by Royal Mail Special Delivery, which requires a signature upon delivery.

If Royal Mail attempt delivery at a time when you are not in, they will leave a card instructing you to collect from your local sorting office.

If you require any further assistance, please contact us by clicking on: http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/h/customer_serve.html

Thank you for booking with Ticketmaster.

Well it looks like Ticketmaster are pulling their fingers out foe a change, i have tix for show number 3 & have just received this e-mail:

This is a courtesy email from Ticketmaster regarding your tickets for the now cancelled Michael Jackson event at The O2.

Our records show that you selected to receive your ticket(s) in lieu of a refund.

Tickets will be mailed by Royal Mail Special Delivery, which requires a signature upon delivery.

If Royal Mail attempt delivery at a time when you are not in, they will leave a card instructing you to collect from your local sorting office.

If you require any further assistance, please contact us by clicking on: http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/h/customer_serve.html

So hopefully my tix will arrive this week & i can move on a little more.

i just received an email from ticketmaster:

Ooh, you beat me to it!

Hey guys email update from ticketmaster:

Ohh beat me to it too :lol:

My show was 07/01/10 so hopefully everyone will have theirs by Tuesday

Back