I got my souvenir tickets today.

says this on my ticketmaster page:

Your Ticket(s)
Your tickets are in the process of being printed.

If you have not received your tickets five days before the event or five days before you are due to travel to the event, then contact us. Please see terms and conditions.

and

Fedex Secure Overseas Dispatch
Tmuk Overseas Post, London
Sun 31 Jan 2010, 23:00

:bounce:!!! come on!!! britt wants her tickets!!!!!! :bounce:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

says this on my ticketmaster page:

Your Ticket(s)
Your tickets are in the process of being printed.

If you have not received your tickets five days before the event or five days before you are due to travel to the event, then contact us. Please see terms and conditions.

wHAT?? Is that a joke?? What do they mean by "5 days before the event"? Did you have tickets for any of the February shows? Or what??

10 Feb was my date.

wowoww.... I also wanted tickets for this month, but I didn't get them.
But it's stupid they have not given you yours already.
I hope you will get them next week, at the most.
Waiting... we are allllwwwaaaaysss waiting :(

:yes: as you said before PCR

"we are the most patient fans in the world with all the waiting we do"

or something like that :lol: :ninja:

:yes: as you said before PCR

"we are the most patient fans in the world with all the waiting we do"

or something like that :lol: :ninja:

Yes, we are the Kings of Waiting.
Geeeeezzz... I am still waiting for my Opus.... :ermm:
Let's see who gets what first. Opus or tickets?
Let's "wait" and see :lol:

:lol:!!!!!

awww sorry bout your opus :hug: it will get there after the pirates return it im sure :lol: ;)

those pirates... they are MJ fans too and don't want to release my Opus :no:

Still no sign of my ticket....... It was for the Opening Concert as well.....Were they supposed to be dispatched in order of concert???

My ticket arrived today, somebody must have heard me whining. The Booklet was creased though, it seems they couldn't afford decent packaging. At least it's here now.

got mine today :bounce:

i freaked out so much :lol:

dispatched by fedex. shipped yesterday. i got the blue faces one and the robot one :D so happy :bounce:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

2ly62c6.jpg

123qkqf.jpg

2ryq6gi.jpg

235ll.jpg

jfhi84.jpg

smcais.jpg

1zfmszn.jpg

2yjzp8x.jpg

w7y1ip.jpg

:D

why haven't i gotten my tickets yet?

i know there's already an old thread to this...but my searches for them didn't show up and i didn't have much time to search for them...... errrmmm.... i never got my tickets for TII...and i paid for them. i was supposed to go February 22 so i should have gotten them by now even if he was still alive ( :'( boohoo ) so does anybody have info on this? thanks

Re: why haven't i gotten my tickets yet?

Yeah I know what it feels like, it CAN take a while longer.
I had tickets for july 22nd and I recieved them somewhere in december(!!!).

Re: why haven't i gotten my tickets yet?

I received mine for September only just recently....

They're not even MINT... I will raise a complaint with TM for this. Waiting so long, paying the full price for the tickets and getting damaged ones...

Has anyone had trouble recieving their money (not the tickets). As I am still waiting for them to give me the money back for 2 tickets... :(

This is the most stunning wallpaper I have ever seen where can I get a copy of the finished work? ( I saw what was done with it on ebay and it makes me sick to see what people will do to take advantage of true fans)

Back