I got my souvenir tickets today.

Yes thanks for the post, I wonder when i will get mine :-/ My show was not until 7th Jan 2010

got mine 30 minutes ago,the hologram ticket is great,got 2 tickets and 2 booklets,the booklet is very nice. july 13th opening night.

thanks so much for posting and the pics....congrats!!! this let's us know that ticketmaster is actually making progress

Mine was for august the 10th i think it will be a week or 2 before i get mine,if they are going in order of the dates

It's so beautiful that they're sending memorial booklets too.
Hugs to those of you getting your tickets, it can't be easy to see them x

Re: Anyone received souvenir tickets?

I guess if Watchdog ring, I'll have to tell them that the tickets are finally being sent out. Haha. Oh dear...
I wish I'd waited a few more days before I emailed them. Nevermind.

Who knows it may of been because of the e-mails to Watchdog that they finally got their finger out and started to send the tickets out, (don't forget they do have spy's looking at every word on here). The last thing they would of wanted with so much more money to make out of us still in the pipe line is to look bad!

Can I just ask to anyone that got theirs today, on the memorial booklet, on the back page, is the 'First Place Winners of Talent Search' image covered at the bottom and overlapped by that new This is it pic?

Re: Anyone received souvenir tickets?

Can I just ask to anyone that got theirs today, on the memorial booklet, on the back page, is the 'First Place Winners of Talent Search' image covered at the bottom and overlapped by that new This is it pic?

does that mean who ordered the ticks get the memorial booklet does that include for 50pound ticket let me know

thanks for that cant wait i wasent paying over hundred for the booklet

I originally e-mailed a company called Quantam, the people who produced the booklet, asking if it were true that we were getting it with our tickets. The e-mail was forwarded on to some big chairman who said that if you opted to keep your tickets, we would be getting the program. He didn't say only the £75 tickets, i didn't mention i had £75 tickets so i would presume everyone would be getting one. Radio six had an interview with Randy Phillips not long back & he also confirmed that everyone who chooses to keep take up the ticket option would be getting a program too.

So is it just going to be one piccy for all the tickets?this is so sad :( truely,make sure when u get ur tickets to post here to let us know :) much love xxx

There are meant to be eight different designs, but we don't know for sure if there are until people other from the shows start getting tix. I think there will be one of the same design per show with a different design for the next so, & so on.

I have noticed they have taken the designs down from the Michael Jackson live site, so i wouldn't be shocked if all tix are the same.

There are meant to be eight different designs, but we don't know for sure if there are until people other from the shows start getting tix. I think there will be one of the same design per show with a different design for the next so, & so on.

That is wat i thought april just have to wait and see just wondering if july is differernt from august,wonder how long it will take to get all the tickets out to everyone :agree: xxx

Did everyone get the same design? I kept tickets from Jul 24th and Aug 1st, so I guess mine will come in a couple of weeks or so. :( Did you get a dispatch email as warning?

That is wat i thought april just have to wait and see just wondering if july is differernt from august,wonder how long it will take to get all the tickets out to everyone :agree: xxx

I never, thought of perhaps there would be different designs from month to month. I would of thought the end of September when all the tix were sent out. Randy Phillips thought around 15% of people opted to keep the tickets rather than around half, so hopefully it won't take long.

I wonder who is getting profit from these souvenirs AEG, Sony? Personally I would never want this kind of souvenir if I was not sure who is getting my money.

Back