I got my souvenir tickets today.

I know there already is a thread about the whereabouts of the souvenir tickets but I wanted to start a thread about those who have received theirs.

Mine arrived this morning, they are dated with 13th July and seat numbers etc.
Mine are from ticketmaster and also have a memorial booklet with them.

Here's a picture I just took. http://twitpic.com/haliw

I'm both happy and sad right now...

Re: Anyone received souvenir tickets?

I'm gald that some of the tickets have materialised at long last? Looking forward to recieving mine now.

I still think AEG/TM etc could have handled this a lot better though.

I just got my tickets delivered via special delivery.
They come with a memorial booklet.
Will be posting a photo on my twitter.

I'm both :) and :( right now.
Thanks for posting the photo! :)

Gosh it is already Friday evening over here..I will not have post till Monday evening...OOOOOOOOO

I know there already is a thread about the whereabouts of the souvenir tickets but I wanted to start a thread about those who have received theirs.

Mine arrived this morning, they are dated with 13th July and seat numbers etc.
Mine are from ticketmaster and also have a memorial booklet with them.

Here's a picture I just took. http://twitpic.com/haliw

I'm both happy and sad right now...

Were both tix the same? Or two different designs?

It will be interesting to know if aeg keep their word & release 8 different designs. I wonder if, like me you have 2 tix & if they both will be the same design? Will it be one design for one show? A different design for another? For the people who have got tix for 13th July show, have you all got the same design?

wow finally !! i know mine wont come today because ive already had my mail

could i ask where abouts in the uk do you live ?

thanks

just got mine now as a parcel!! both the same design and the same as yours

anyone got ticket for the date 22nd July? If yeah how is the design? that was supposed to be my date..and i am so curious (i asked for refund)

Hehe the geezers in the UK getting their tickets, hopefully the rest of Europe will get our soon also :D

God..i remember how much we waited to receive our ticket "that" week or the following week...:(

Sounds like they are sending them out in order of performance dates - haven't received mine yet for 28/08 and 03/03.
Thanks for letting us know they finally got their asses in gear!

Yay! So happy for everyone that's getting their tickets at LAST! :) Now I feel left out, lol.

wahey! glad you're finally getting them. this may be when i start regretting my decision to refund.......:/ ....? ! Lol oh well.

kind of strange how some are listed on ebay already.. perhaps trying to recoup the price of the ticket they kept... interesting to see how much they sell for.

Back