I got my souvenir tickets today.

egi

Proud Member
Anyone received souvenir tickets?

I spoke to ticketmaster yesterday to check my refund had been made (which it had). He also told me my souvenir tickets were dispatched yesterday so we should get them in a few days.

I'd have been making my way to the O2 today...sad.

Re: TM Tickets Dispatched

Oh God...thanks for the warning. I wasn't expecting them til late August. That's gonna be so sad getting them. :(

Thanks,yep I would have been there today...

I spoke to ticketmaster yesterday to check my refund had been made (which it had). He also told me my souvenir tickets were dispatched yesterday so we should get them in a few days.

I'd have been making my way to the O2 today...sad.

So your show was today? I wonder if they have sent out the first 10 shows, mine was this Saturday gone. So in your order history, does it say tickets dispatched or the same old message of them not being sent out yet? Mine still says tickets not yet dispatched.

The rumor of programes sent put with tickets seems to be false then.Wonder which styles of ticket you will get? :)

Yeah, my tickets were for today. On my account it says my tickets have not yet been dispatched, but on the phone he said the tickets were sent out yesterday.

hmm.. Mine account says:

"Your tickets will be held at the venue collection point. Please see the relevant venue page for more details."

But they have charged me for oversea shipping. Is it really that hard for TM to communicate properly.

I was at the o2 last saterday.. Strange and sad experience..

hmm.. Mine account says:

"Your tickets will be held at the venue collection point. Please see the relevant venue page for more details."

But they have charged me for oversea shipping. Is it really that hard for TM to communicate properly.

I was at the o2 last saterday.. Strange and sad experience..

You are the second overseas person to have that problem. They are a pain to email & call. I can't really say what you should do...

You are the second overseas person to have that problem. They are a pain to email & call. I can't really say what you should do...

I will try sending them an e-mail if the package doesn't arrive after you guys received your tickets. It'll probably be a pain to get this solve, wich is rediculous if you take in account that receiving one single ticket will cost me 97,50 pound. Shoud expect some service, but hey... it's TM.

Do you know if the other person with the same problem got the problem solved?

oh damn..I am flying out next week for 3 weeks in Europe I will not be able to pick up my mail...I knew this is going to happen either way...

I will try sending them an e-mail if the package doesn't arrive after you guys received your tickets. It'll probably be a pain to get this solve, wich is rediculous if you take in account that receiving one single ticket will cost me 97,50 pound. Shoud expect some service, but hey... it's TM.

Do you know if the other person with the same problem got the problem solved?

You might as well try sending an email now, demanding to know why you are expected to fly overseas to collect your tickets & why you have been charged postage. I dont know if the other person had their problem resolved I'm afraid.

I was in London last Thursday 16th, it was a sad day, searching tickets for a different show:cry:

I hope mine come soon, through viagogo.

When I log in to ticketmaster and checked ORDER STATUS it says: '' Not Eligible ''

I just asked via the original link 3 tickets and one refund because should have to go with 4 people... But nothing in order status says anything about refund or tickets.... Did I look at the right place???

You might as well try sending an email now, demanding to know why you are expected to fly overseas to collect your tickets & why you have been charged postage. I dont know if the other person had their problem resolved I'm afraid.

Thnx for the reply. I've sent them a e-mail and filled in a customer services form. They usually reply in 24 hr it says :). Too bad it doesn't says you will recieve a actual answer to your question. We'll wait and see. I'll post an update on this thread as soon as possible. thnx.

Mine says " Your tickets have not yet been dispatched."

I haven't heard anything yet :/

I wonder if they're dispatching tickets by date. I hope not cause mine aren't till February.

Well, the topic starter said their show was today, but their account info still said tickets not dispatched.My show was this Saturday gone, my account still says tickets not dispatched.They must be sending out the first 10 shows (which were already printed before mj's death) but haven't bothered to update peoples account info yet.

Thanks for the heads up.

I finally received my last refund today after much nagging and debating if I was owed it!

Oh maaaaan, this is the time when I wish that I had clicked 'ticket' rather than 'refund'.. :(

Hello guys! I called Ticketmaster today for informations about the strange sentence in order status " your tickets will be held by venue etc.." Well, they told me that they will send them..All by the end of August!

Can i ask wat dates everyone was i havent recieved anything yet this is seriously just to sad but i have to ask :-(,big hug swirly hunny it toke me alongtime to decided wat to get but in the way i wish i had just gotten 4 refunds instead of 4 refunds and 1 tickets as i really dont like AEG grrrr xxx

Have people recieved full refunds yet? I havent recieved mine yet.

My full refund was issued today, however it hasn't hit my bank account yet.

I got my full refund two days ago. My concert date was Mon 17th August. My decision was not easy but I justified it as this: I paid the money to see Michael during his fantastic comeback tour. Those memories would've lasted forever, just like my memories of when I went to Wembley for the HIStory tour, I would prefer to receive a refund and use that to purchase his music and DVD's.

I just got an email from ticketmaster rtoday saying they have now refunded all requests that were made within the first 10 days. Which means if you submitted for a refund up til 10th July, you should have had your card creditted now.

Hello guys! I called Ticketmaster today for informations about the strange sentence in order status " your tickets will be held by venue etc.." Well, they told me that they will send them..All by the end of August!

Calling seems to work better than sending a e-mail. This is the response I got:

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your email. Please read the following information carefully.

We have now fully processed all correctly submitted requests made within approximately the first ten days of the offer. Therefore, if you submitted your request within this timeframe, your refund (whether full or partial) is likely to have been completed within the last 72 hours or so. Please allow upto fourteen working days for the funds to reappear in your account. All refunds have been made to the card originally used to pay. If the card is no longer in use, please contact the issuer who will be able to arrange a transfer to an active account.

All later requests will be completed as soon as possible although we are unable to specify completion dates for the process.

No souvenir tickets have been dispatched yet. We are aiming to send all tickets out within 30 days.

If you are enquiring as to how to obtain a refund or souvenir tickets for your Michael Jackson booking, please go to www.michaeljacksonlive.com, click the white Ticket Info button and follow the instructions contained there.

If you have already submitted your request, please note that you will not receive an email confirmation of submission. As long as you completed all of the questions and proceeded to the end of the survey, we have your request and it is currently being processed.

All Car Parking and Aftershow bookings have been refunded last week. Please allow upto fourteen working days for the funds to reappear in your account. These refunds have been processed separately so this money may appear in your account before the funds for your booking for the main show do if you have also requested a refund for this.

If you have already submitted your request via www.michaeljacksonlive.com and have subsequently changed your mind (e.g. if you originally requested a full refund and now wish to have souvenir tickets), please follow the proceeding instructions carefully:

i) If you have previously requested souvenir tickets (either for the whole or part of the booking) and would now like a complete refund instead, please note that your request for souvenir tickets has already been processed and submitted to the event organisers. However, later on in the process, we hope to be able to contact these customers back and service their requests.

Therefore, please reply to this message with the words full refund followed by your reference number. PLEASE ENSURE THAT THE FIRST TWO WORDS OF YOUR REPLY ARE FULL REFUND AS WE SHALL BE FILTERING THESE REQUESTS ON THIS BASIS.

So, if your order number is 12-34567/uk1 and you now require a full refund (having previously requested souvenir tickets), please reply:

"Full refund, 12-34567/uk1"

ii) If you have previously submitted a request for a full refund and now require souvenir tickets (either for the whole or part of the booking), please note that your full refund request has already been processed and submitted to the event organisers. However, later on in the process, we hope to be able to contact these customers back and service their requests.

Therefore, please reply to this message specifying the following: your order number, how many tickets were in the order and how many of these you wish to have as souvenir tickets. PLEASE ENSURE THAT THE FIRST TWO WORDS OF YOUR REPLY ARE SOUVENIR TICKETS- WE SHALL BE FILTERING THESE REQUESTS ON THIS BASIS.

So, if your order reference was 12-3456/uk1 and was for 3 tickets and you now require one souvenir ticket, you would reply as follows:

"Souvenir tickets, 12-3456/uk1, 3 tickets, 1 souvenir ticket."

If the above information does not answer your query or you require any further assistance, please reopen your question by replying to this message.

Best regards,"

Guess I'll just be patient and wait and see what happens.

Yeah, that info was put up on the customer services bit on the tm site last week, so it seems to be the standard answer at the moment.

Back