I got my souvenir tickets today.

That Smooth Criminal "Lean" design was the one I wanted, but now it seems like nobody has it!!!!!

I know a few who's got the "lean" one. One of them is Laura.L for example :)
I don't know if this has already been discussed here, but Laura getting the lean design proves it did not go one design/one concert. I was fortunated to get 2 extra tickets some time ago and they were with the lame O2 design (as was my own ticket) and those 2 tickets were for the same date as Laura's.

I've been wondering when people started to receive their tickets why so many from the first dates got the O2 design. Then suddenly, like after first 10 dates people started to get different designs and very randomly :scratch:

On a more positive note the wallpaper is finally finished! Thanks to Tinker_Bell for supplying the final scan!

So here it is, Hope you like it:

wallpaperzc.jpg

Download full version here: http://www.mediafire.com/?2zi3y12hmyz

Last edited:
Thanks MJJNJ for answering :flowers:, I will look for that frame

Last edited:
thanks for the wallpaper... congratulations Craig02, for your work ... I 'm sorry that I have not been able to help with scans ... : ( ...

^^
Dont worry about it you tried your best and it just dident work, Some designs are harder to scan than others :)

Thanks again for all the nice comments

Souvenir This is it Ticket

Hi people, i live in the UK and havent received my souvenir ticket. Can someone tell me where/how to chase it up. Thanks.

Sorry to create a new thread couldnt find anything on this.

Re: Souvenir This is it Ticket

WOW you still haven't got yours? That is taking the mick. Ticketmaster need to get themselves sorted out. Have you tried calling/emailing them?

Not yet. The website says -

Michael Jackson Souvenir Tickets- Dispatch Update

As of today, 12th January, the vast majority of souvenir tickets have been sent and delivered. Dispatch of the small remainder of tickets still to be fulfilled is ongoing. Dispatch will be completed as soon as possible and if you have received neither your tickets nor a while you were out card from Royal Mail, please be assured that your tickets will be dispatched to you as quickly as possible. Thank you for your continued patience.

Hmmmm i guess i should just wait a bit longer.....

Not yet. The website says -

Michael Jackson Souvenir Tickets- Dispatch Update

As of today, 12th January, the vast majority of souvenir tickets have been sent and delivered. Dispatch of the small remainder of tickets still to be fulfilled is ongoing. Dispatch will be completed as soon as possible and if you have received neither your tickets nor a while you were out card from Royal Mail, please be assured that your tickets will be dispatched to you as quickly as possible. Thank you for your continued patience.

Hmmmm i guess i should just wait a bit longer.....

They say that every week....they just change the date!!!!

I finally got my ticket today! :D I can't believe it.

I cant believe some are only just getting them and some still haven't. :mello: I thought I was one of the last ones and had it a few months. Well, I actually haven't had it, My friend has it. Haven't seen her to get it yet. :no: :(

^^ wow that's a cool wallpaper.. tried the link but it doesn't work anymore, could someone please upload it again for me??

Back