I got my souvenir tickets today.

I got my ticket on yesterday :) this came with memorial program

This is mine

DSCF8961.jpg

I wish for this style and I got this style.

I will now never own a MJ ticket.. My parents wanted the money back :cry: 26th July... will never forget that date.

Just to specify, These are the final two designs i need someone to scan to complete the wallpaper for all my fellow fans:

ticket1.png
ticket2.png

So if anyone has them please please send me a message

Thanks

That sucks, i cant believe people are still waiting!!

Maybe this will cheer people up abit, I know its nothing like having your own ticket in your hand but it may help a little

I now only need two designs to complete the wallpaper so again anyone willing to help by scanning their ticket please send me a pm

I will be sharing the wallpaper with all my fellow MJ fans once it is complete!

P.S thanks to abigaillovesmj for scanning the ticket :)

samplejo.jpg

woow people are still waiting for tickets!!! thanks god i allready received mine, but people dont panic, tickets are still beeing dispached

I had tickets for july 22nd and I just got mail from the seller (ebay) that she recieved them, so I'm expecting them in a day or 2.

There is no excuse for this, screw AEG and their crap they lied to us!!!!

These whe're not the tickets that we would get for the actual concerts.
I'm sure those would've been regular tickets like every other concert.

They started this "designed by MJ himself 3d ticket" bs, so that not everybody would ask for their money back.

Why else would it take more than 5 months to print the tickets I was going to use on july 22???

Last edited:
Just a quick note for all of you who are still waiting for tickets, like me. I spoke to Ticketmaster today because I am so sick of waiting. My concert would have been the 10th of Feb. They said my tickets were only printed on the 3rd of Dec! That proves Randy Philips lied to us when he said they were all printed. The guy at ticketmaster said they have to hand check them all before sending them out - as many have been faulty and had air bubbles in them. Make of that what you will, I don't know if it is a valid reason or just an excuse. They could have at least let us know via email! Hopefully I will get them this week. Good luck to the rest of you, I know what you are going through. X

How strange, I phoned yesterday about my tickets and they arrived today! I think they must have put them in the post just after I phoned. The envelope is very battered and all 4 corners are torn. It looks like they have been hanging around somewhere for ages. Luckily they are all ok just a few scuffs on the corners of the memorial brocures. I got 3 of the Dangerous Tour style (which look amazing) and 1 of the robot drawing (which is not my favorite, but it still looks nice). I feel sad getting them cos I will never get to see him perform, but I'm relieved I don't have to keep waiting for them. Good luck Bnd90 I hope you get yours soon, and anyone else still waiting.

for those, like me who are still waiting, an update from ticketmaster:

Michael Jackson Souvenir Tickets- Dispatch Update
Question
Michael Jackson Souvenir Tickets- Dispatch Update
Answer

As of today, 8th December, the vast majority of souvenir tickets have been sent and delivered. Dispatch of the small remainder of tickets still to be fulfilled is ongoing. Dispatch will be completed as soon as possible and if you have received neither your tickets nor a while you were out card from Royal Mail, please be assured that your tickets will be dispatched to you as quickly as possible. Thank you for your continued patience.

they have till January 20th to get here :coffee: if not im flying to their office and bringing a shovel :mello:

^^
Yes they are about the same, The lenticular effect is the same but it has a different background :)

Just about confirmed that i have the last two designs now but it doesn't hurt to have multiple scan as i sometimes mix them together to get a sharper images so again here are the two designs i need:

ticket1.png
ticket2.png

so anyone that has it and would like to help please pm me

Just recieved my tickets and memorial books.
I got the billie jean tickets and they're beautiful but it makes me sad again.
Going to the store now to buy a frame for my TII shirt, book and ticket together.
The other ticket and book are for my brother with who I was going to go to the concert.

Hi

I would like to get your advice. I want to frame my ticket but from what I saw, it doesn't fit any frame. For those of you who framed their ticket, where did you get your frame from? did you custom order it?

Would love to see pictures of your framed tickets

Thanks to anyone who responds

I bought the acrylic holder from office depot. Its approx 2 USD(revert to USD) there are two style of the holder

At Muji store also have but expensive than office depot

plz look at my tix pic not sure is that the frame you want or not..HOpe it help :)

samplejo.jpg

I really got my souvenir tickets today, I had 2 tickets both of them are the same design design #1. I would have preferred design #3 much more.

I tried to scan my ticket for Craig02, but I fail ... I tried to scan but the image is superimposed ... is anyone here that to give me an idea or a solution?

I sent this to ticketmaster today:

"Where are my tickets?

I know, I should be patient and wait, but for 5 months? Come on now. All of my friends who opted for their tickets have received theirs MONTHS ago. They would tell me "Give them some time, maybe they're just having problems?" but no, that was MONTHS ago. Now they tell me to get on and persist sending you emails everyday till I get a tracking number for them, and that is just what I'm going to do. Really though, 5 months!? How long can something take?! Practically a half a year to ship out something should never EVER take that long!

I want some answers."

:coffee: this is the last straw. i've had it :coffee:

I sent this to ticketmaster today:

"Where are my tickets?

I know, I should be patient and wait, but for 5 months? Come on now. All of my friends who opted for their tickets have received theirs MONTHS ago. They would tell me "Give them some time, maybe they're just having problems?" but no, that was MONTHS ago. Now they tell me to get on and persist sending you emails everyday till I get a tracking number for them, and that is just what I'm going to do. Really though, 5 months!? How long can something take?! Practically a half a year to ship out something should never EVER take that long!

I want some answers."

:coffee: this is the last straw. i've had it :coffee:

You're right to do that...I cannot believe you're still waiting. I hope you get some answers soon.

I finally finally got my souvenir tickets yesterday! After so many hours on the phone back and forth to Ticketmaster and to fed ex, and emailing for hours, my husband finally managed to get them to deliver the tickets before Christmas. It was big mess made by fex ex and Ticketmaster but finally everything was solved and I got my tickets!

Holding them in my hands, together with the memorial programme, was that pain coming back to me all over again..the hurt..the loss....it would have been the tickets in my hands with so much to look forward to with smiles...but now...holding the tickets in my hands...with the memorial programme to his funeral...so sad. Just when I thought I couldnt cry anymore, tears just poured down from nowhere. I still cant believe this has happend. This is not the way it should have been....

Anyway, I got the ticket with Smooth Criminal leaning. Im gonna frame it and keep it with me forever.

I hope the rest of you will get your tickets soon, call them and be on it all the time. You will get it soon.

I now only need one design to complete the wallpaper so again anyone willing to help by scanning their ticket please send me a pm:

The final design needed is the smooth criminal one:

ticket2.png

2upwkck.jpg

P.S thanks to HUGE_MJ_FAN and nicu_mjj for scanning the bad ticket design :)

I now only need one design to complete the wallpaper so again anyone willing to help by scanning their ticket please send me a pm:

The final design needed is the smooth criminal one:

ticket2.png

2upwkck.jpg

P.S thanks to HUGE_MJ_FAN and nicu_mjj for scanning the bad ticket design :)

Thanks for the update on the wallpaper!!!!

That Smooth Criminal "Lean" design was the one I wanted, but now it seems like nobody has it!!!!!

Back