I just love the way he sings certain parts of songs

Ok, this isn't him singing....But I really like the way he says concert..."cuncert"...or beyond.."beyund" I love the uniqueness of his singing AND speaking voice....

Darling Dear I adore the way he sings these lyrics.. just beautifully.. "First I'll place my arms so gently around youuu.. then I'll whisper darling how I'm so glad I found you"

:wub:

Sends shivers up my spine.

Also in ummm Ben when he sings live on The Jacksons Live CD at .. 1:32 .. his voice there is just wowowoow. "You've got a friend in me-ee-ee". I can't describe it haha. There's probably a very technical term for it!

Also in ummm Ben when he sings live on The Jacksons Live CD at .. 1:32 .. his voice there is just wowowoow. "You've got a friend in me-ee-ee". I can't describe it haha. There's probably a very technical term for it!

That is definitely a cool part...Love it

I love that part in Break Of Dawn where he sings "Come here girrrrrl" I just go wake at the knees :wub:
and I love in Streetwalker when he goes " and you can ask my brotha"
Gosh there's soo many but the Break Of Dawn one is my fave.

Littlesparrow, it's like you and I, sitting in the den, listening to those songs and ME telling you,
"Check this part out!" Haaaha!
Those really are some good ones!

Also in the LIVE version of Ben he goes, "I'm sure you'll think agaaayayaan,
ifyou yada (if you had a) friend like Ben"
(And he's doing all these hand motions when he does that part)
Love it!.

And dont get me started on Take Me Back.
Every part of that song is killer.(as MJ would say)
"In my suuurch (search) to find myself.
I saw your face and nuuuuthin' else! Everyplace I go!
Everything I dooooo! I stiiil feeel the need for you.
I want you tuh take me back!"

Yeah, thats my junk right there! And all the "aaah,aaaaahh's" he does.
Thats a brilliant song.
More simple, a younger MJ at one of his many hot points.:wub:

It's funny....I got so many, but I cant think right now. Lol!

Last edited:

Thats a brilliant song.
:wild::wild::wild: oooooooh, yeah!!! :wub:

"I just want you to take me, take me, take me take me take me take me take me back, forgive me. If you can, if you can find it in your heart to forgive me, yeaaah, Ahhhhh"
:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

I'm currently addicted to In The Back, have that every once in a while...LOL.
Love the way he sings there as if he's 'hopeless' or something...he almost whispers in the beginning. :wub:
Then after that in 'why you stab me in the back' he sounds a bit deeper.
And that beat is just...SICK!

:wild::wild::wild: oooooooh, yeah!!! :wub:

"I just want you to take me, take me, take me take me take me take me take me back, forgive me. If you can, if you can find it in your heart to forgive me, yeaaah, Ahhhhh"
:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:
Watch out there now girl! Thats whats up!! LOLOL!

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, but in Shout, when he sings

"How can we preach, when all we make this world to be
Is a living hell torturing our minds.
We all must unite, to turn darkness to light,
And the love in our hearts will shine."

I love that part. I love how low his voice goes. I could just repeat that part over, and over, and over again.

Can't believe no one has mentioned "Give in to Me". I love how gritty his voice sounds. I love how he says "woman", "fiyah" and "desiyah"! :D

Can't believe no one has mentioned "Give in to Me". I love how gritty his voice sounds. I love how he says "woman", "fiyah" and "desiyah"! :D

OMG!! I think I had posted this in another thread, but am IN LOVE with the way he sings that song...Closer to the end of the song, when he goes, "talk to me baby" OH Lord, I can't even describe to you what he does to me when he sings that line...

Littlesparrow, it's like you and I, sitting in the den, listening to those songs and ME telling you,
"Check this part out!" Haaaha!
Those really are some good ones!

Also in the LIVE version of Ben he goes, "I'm sure you'll think agaaayayaan,
ifyou yada (if you had a) friend like Ben"
(And he's doing all these hand motions when he does that part)
Love it!.

Thats a brilliant song.
More simple, a younger MJ at one of his many hot points.:wub:

It's funny....I got so many, but I cant think right now. Lol!

Ahhh yes!! Take Me Back!
Just yes.

Also:

Remember The Time: "'til dawn! 'til three!" "do you remembah guuurl! do ya do ya do ya do ya!"

Stranger In Moscow: love the way he says "lord have mercy! we're talkin' daaaaanger! i'm livin' loooonelaay!"

Just Good Friends: "my baby loves me, she love meh, she love mehh, she love mehhh"

Cheater: "WHAT?? HO!"

Keep the Faith: "goooo'n keep it brotha!" "goooo'n keep it sistah" , "dust off yo butt an' getcha self respect back"

I love this thread.

Now I'm reminded of this one: In "Jump For Joy" I love how he says "feel better" it automatically makes me feel better, just hearing him say it. :wub: :swoon:

On the movie This Is It just when Mike is about to sing I Just Can't Stop Loving You he says ''can we have some echo in here'' and then he sings ''Ahh ahhh ahh ahh'' in falsetto. That sent shivers down my spine (In a good way of course)

I really love it in Off The Wall, when he sings.."Wanna see an exhibition...uuuuhHEEEEEEE!!" with so much energy..I love that!!

yes. Michael Jackson is the first and only artist, where i back up the song and listen to parts over and over, because of the quality of his voice. i have never done that with any other singer, and i never will, with any other singer. his voice is the best of all time.

yes. Michael Jackson is the first and only artist, where i back up the song and listen to parts over and over, because of the quality of his voice. i have never done that with any other singer, and i never will, with any other singer. his voice is the best of all time.

He is definitely in his own league....Always has been, and he always will be..

What about baby boy?!
(What about it)
What about the days
(What about us)
What about all their joy
(What about us)
What about the man
(What about us)
What about the crying man
(What about us)
What about Abraham
(What was us)
What about death again
(ooo, ooo)
Do we give a daaaaaamn!
Of being on the lonely merry-go-round.
She just dont know!
That the ultimate love of her life is about to be found!

Last edited:
I love when he sings Human nature in this is it and especially the "I like lovin' this way" just before he starts rehearsing the whole song. It always makes me smile, he sounds so playful

But I mean, I love every sound coming from that man ;)

in workin day and night the part before he starts to sing.. he does this (hiccup?) sound and then he says aaaaaaaaahhhhh, love it! then he starts to sing oohh my honey..and then he does it again..hiccup sound aaaaaaaaaahhh..you say that workin..
also in the same song i love the way he sings SIGHT in "if im always out of sight" and then again the way he sings ME in "some other guy instead of meeee".

Since we're talking about his voice i got a question: i was listening to Man in the mirror, and i find his voice very special when he sings "they follow the pattern of the wind " When he sings "ya see" after this bit his voice is the mj's voice i know but i had forgotten that he could do what he does when he sings "they follow the pattern of the wind " Does anyone know another song of his in which he sings that way ?

i love how he sings blood on the the dance floor. theres a lot of AHHH lol

She got your number ah!
She know your game ah!
She put you under ah!
It's so insane ah!

Since we're talking about his voice i got a question: i was listening to Man in the mirror, and i find his voice very special when he sings "they follow the pattern of the wind " When he sings "ya see" after this bit his voice is the mj's voice i know but i had forgotten that he could do what he does when he sings "they follow the pattern of the wind " Does anyone know another song of his in which he sings that way ?
I love that part. And, "they follow each other on the wind ya know" and I like the way he says "as I turn up the collar on, my favorite winter coat, this wind is blowin my mind"
oh, and "could it beee really meee" lol!!

I like the way he sings in Human Nature, He just captures the magic with his voice in certain parts.
:yes: :wub::wub::wub:

Back