I just love the way he sings certain parts of songs

Human Nature, TII - "I like a-loving this way!" and "See that gurl!"

Tabloid Junkie - "Do any-thang for news!"

D.S. - "He never had a social live anyway!" I particularly LOVE that! The way he sings it...

The live versions of I'll Be There, especially the first line. I can't really describe it, but I'm sure you've noticed. Instead of all the words being spaced out evenly like on the album ("You and I...must make...a pact"), the ending is slightly rushed and I love the way he sings it! It's like, "You and I....... [quickly] must make a pact!" I particularly noticed it in TII, although it's quite strong in Bad, Dangerous and HIStory.

Get On The Floor- "why don't you just daaance acroooss the floooor" + "get up, won't you go'n get down"

i love these parts too! :)
and the part in the man in the mirror where he says "that's why i want ya to know" which was already mentioned, i love it how he says it, like he doesn't open his mouth much while saying it.

other parts which i love, in wanna be startin something the way he says Talkin', Squealin', Lyin' Sayin' You Just Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPTsmswQVwg at 1:02

in fall again..i love how he sings the parts like: I havent left you alone, is killing me inside I need your love in my life etc i love his sweet falsetto :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-AbN0TVjPA

in we are the world demo: There`s a chance we`re takin We`re takin all our lives
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyuF3UkFQ5o

Human Nature, TII - "I like a-loving this way!" and "See that gurl!"

Tabloid Junkie - "Do any-thang for news!"

D.S. - "He never had a social live anyway!" I particularly LOVE that! The way he sings it...

Hahaha, YES! That's my favourite bit in D.S. And the other ones you mentioned are great too.

One of my favourites is from Gangsta: "Look what you done to meee BABYYYH, I can no longer smile BABYH..... I'm the NLUE (new) GANGSTA!"
The way he pronounces the words it's just brilliant, this is why he was such a genius, he could make anything sound so SO incredibly good.

i love how he sings blood on the the dance floor. theres a lot of AHHH lol

She got your number ah!
She know your game ah!
She put you under ah!
It's so insane ah!

haha so true i luv that ah! ;)

i luv many things of him, especially his realy loud OOWWWW when he busts a move, when i went to his concert i yelled it very loud, it putted a smile on his face... i'll never forget that...

OOWWWW!!!!!!

haha so true i luv that ah! ;)

i luv many things of him, especially his realy loud OOWWWW when he busts a move, when i went to his concert i yelled it very loud, it putted a smile on his face... i'll never forget that...

OOWWWW!!!!!!

My boyfriend actually commented on the parts when he goes "ah" afterwards, he does that in a lot of songs...notably in Bad, You Rock My World, BOTDF...My bf has said a few times that he thinks it's really cool when he adds that in! I love it too!

In Billie Jean -
The part where MJ sings, "Eyes were like mine." (Oh Lord!)
He sings it kinda on the low side? Feel me?

MITM:
-And a one man sooouuul!
-A selfish kind of love
-Some with no home

To be cont.

Did i say Monkey Business already?

I love how MJ deos all those, well lawd ha' mersay's!!

Dont choo start no stuff wit me! :p

Hahaha, I love those too.

She Drives Me Wild - "And you know damn well she gives it to me, OHH-HUHH"

Superfly Sister -
-I love the very beginning when he says "do it! ooohh!"
-I love the emphasis he puts on the SHH in "push it in and stick it out"
-"you're dirty, keep doin' it, etc" = :dropdead:

I just love the way he says EVERYTHING in this song, god.

Dear Michael - the way he says his own name, "Mike-oh". So cute.

And of course, all the "whirl"s.
Liberian girl, you came an you changed my whirl.
If you wanna make the whirl a betta place, takealookatchaself an then make a chaaaange.

I love the "whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?" with the falsetto on Human Nature
when he say's "you, take my hand" in "Off the wall" live
and when the "I know that you wanna try me, everytime you see" Remember the time!

so cutee and sexy!

Since we're talking about his voice i got a question: i was listening to Man in the mirror, and i find his voice very special when he sings "they follow the pattern of the wind " When he sings "ya see" after this bit his voice is the mj's voice i know but i had forgotten that he could do what he does when he sings "they follow the pattern of the wind " Does anyone know another song of his in which he sings that way ?

I love that as well. :wub: I listen to it over and over.

I also love his falsetto in "Fly Away," in the middle and especially in the end of the song.

In Billie Jean -

MITM:
-And a one man sooouuul!
-A selfish kind of love
-Some with no home

To be cont.

In MITM,

"This wind is a blowin' my mind.." All the little hiccups in between....Love it!

From Monkey Business

''Ya Dirty, Ya Dirty Dirty Dirty Baby''

Pretty much the entire way he sings in Speechless....

The last vocals in Heaven Can Wait..."Please leave me alone, just leave us a looooonee...His voice is like butterfly wings..

Geez, there's so much!

Hahaha, I love those too.

She Drives Me Wild - "And you know damn well she gives it to me, OHH-HUHH"

Superfly Sister -
-I love the very beginning when he says "do it! ooohh!"
-I love the emphasis he puts on the SHH in "push it in and stick it out"
-"you're dirty, keep doin' it, etc" = :dropdead:

I just love the way he says EVERYTHING in this song, god.

Dear Michael - the way he says his own name, "Mike-oh". So cute.

And of course, all the "whirl"s.
Liberian girl, you came an you changed my whirl.
If you wanna make the whirl a betta place, takealookatchaself an then make a chaaaange.

OOOOH, Sparrow, I LOVE that part in She Drives Me Wild...UHH HUUH!!

That's so sexy!

I Can't Help It
Like to run my fingers softly while you sigh

The way he sings sigh makes me sigh and shiver at the same time.

"Sayin' you just wanna be startin' somethin'!" Love that!
oh yeah, so cute! only Mike could come up with that lol

In Billie Jean -
:wild:....:wub: oh yessssss

I Can't Help It

:wild:....:wub: again!!!! *sigh*

I love in Superfly Sister..."He's gonna wrap his arms all around you, girl" Actually, its not just in this song, but I love it ANYTIME he sings "girl" ....mmmm :wub:

Billie Jean When he says oh no :)
Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' When he says Don't stop darling.

Remember the time: Rrrrrap dap dap dap rrrraaaaapp dappedapp! (or something) :p
MITM: A selfish kind of loooove
Heal the world: Be god´s gloooooow
In the closet: Dare me :)

In This Place Hotel...."She thought that I had cheated for another lover..." the combination of "another luver" ooooh...so gorgeous the way his voice sounds there....I melt...

I adore his voice on almost all of the songs that he sings..Mike was one of the greatest singers of all time..He could do so many things with his voice..it's unbelievable..Mike could convey many different emotions with his voice to fit a certain song and not a lot of artist can do that..and on top of that, his voice was unique and distinctive..and he didn't sound like anyone else, which I loved!!
I really liked his voice on Remember the Time with the adlibs at the end..his voice was beautiful on "Stranger In Moscow".."Lady In My Life"..I also like his voice on "Dirty Diana"..so sexy!

Last edited:
The three pairs of 'yeah yeah' 'yeah yeah' 'yeah yeah' in Man In The Mirror are simply amazing.

I Can't Help It

This.

In This Place Hotel...."She thought that I had cheated for another lover..." the combination of "another luver" ooooh...so gorgeous the way his voice sounds there....I melt...

Ahh yess "anuthaluvah" :love:

I can listen to that non-stop....And, pretty much the whole way he sings Dirty Diana.....That song just does something so visceral to me, it's incredible!

OH MY GOD I know.
The way he sings it live is even better.

dur-dee-die-enna nuuoo

I love the way he performs it in this one:

I also love how he totally messes up the lyrics, like
"I'll be your ahbubuday Iduhduh daydunanah, I don't care whadasay Isnana nahduhfaa! I beya neneday ifdah day innaheaaah!"
and everyone's just like YAY GO MICHAEL!

Back