ICQ post names of those MIA

Autumn II

Proud Member
Everyone, I know we are all concerned about our friends during these terrible days. If there is someone you have not seen online for awhile and are concerned about, post the names here. Then if they see it, they can check in. Or maybe a friend knows if they are ok and can ease your mind?

So if you are searching for someone, post the name here, and the last time you communicated with him/her.

Hang in there, and thanks.

Victoria

Girlygirl - ( Is now Back with us ) :)

Choas - Hasn't been on the forum since June 19th someone made a thread concerned about him. Again if anyone has had any contact with him to let us know.

Posted in the thread asking about Chaos.

Chaos has recently moved to another country and might not have access to the internet at this stage. :flowers:

Roxanne - Hasn't been on the forum since June 28th. I think someone said they had spoken to her early on but she hasn't been on in a while. So if anyone has spoken to her can you let us know.

MichaelsGuardianAngel - Hasn't been on the forum since 29th June someone voiced concern over her, If any of you have had contact with her please let us know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for this thread.

I have updated with a few people I know members have been concerned about. Please if anyone else hasn't been seen and you are concerned post their user names here. Thank you.

MichaelsGuardianAngel - Hasn't been on the forum since 29th June someone voiced concern over her, If any of you have had contact with her please let us know.

I heard from a friend today that MichaelsGuardianAngel is ok.
I consider that friend a reliable source... so I hope MichaelsGuardianAngel can be back to the board soon!

Oh I'm relieved that GirlyGirl is ok!

I heard from a friend today that MichaelsGuardianAngel is ok.
I consider that friend a reliable source... so I hope MichaelsGuardianAngel can be back to the board soon!
I hope so.. isn't she the same who admired also Heath Ledger? And she had lost him, too.. :no:

Everyone, I know we are all concerned about our friends during these terrible days. If there is someone you have not seen online for awhile and are concerned about, post the names here. Then if they see it, they can check in. Or maybe a friend knows if they are ok and can ease your mind?

So if you are searching for someone, post the name here, and the last time you communicated with him/her.

Hang in there, and thanks.

Victoria

Girlygirl - ( Is now Back with us ) :)

Choas - Hasn't been on the forum since June 19th someone made a thread concerned about him. Again if anyone has had any contact with him to let us know.

Posted in the thread asking about Chaos.

Roxanne - Hasn't been on the forum since June 28th. I think someone said they had spoken to her early on but she hasn't been on in a while. So if anyone has spoken to her can you let us know.

Roxanne is having a rough time but she is working through it.

Troubleman84, anyone had contact with him? Profile says last online 6/28. Unless he was modqued or banned, I am concerned about him not posting anywhere on the board for this long.

I'm extremely worried about Michael.Mania. She posted on July 3 saying she was going to harm herself and she hasn't been back since. Is there any way to contact her? She isn't answering PMs

What about arxter?

Can't find the post now, but in another thread somewhere a member said arxter has/had been traveling on holiday/vacation. It was posted several weeks back, so I hope he's okay, but he has taken long breaks from the board in the past.

Troubleman84, anyone had contact with him? Profile says last online 6/28. Unless he was modqued or banned, I am concerned about him not posting anywhere on the board for this long.

he's ok. i've spoken to him in pm.

For anybody who cares, I will be abroad as from tomorrow (Aug 5th.) until Aug 15th and mostly likely won't have access to a computer. So in case anybody wonders where I've disappeared off to, I hoped to give you a heads-up here. :)

Nobody heard anything from Michael.Mania? Are the mods able to email him/her? They might just not want to come on the forum so ignore any emails from here but if somebody emails them personally they might respond.

Me too. Any word on her? I hope she's ok.

There has been no further word on Michael.Mania, sadly, since her brother posted and requested that the thread be closed. He has not contacted staff or admin, so we don't really know anymore than you do. I don't know, but can hope? that the family got her in a hospital somewhere? Just hold her in your hearts, ok?

Back