If Michael Was Reading This Thread...What would you say?

Michael.
Its Oct 1st down here on earth and there has been change ...
Thank you for being with us 3 on the 28th in Nottingham on that path.Directed us to our destination and back to that place.
Pinpoints:
MJJ Allen-*where is the post office*
MMJ car reg-*how to get back to this place?*
You protected my girls with angel wings.You walked with us. I saw it.

http://www.justmj.ru/_ph/47/1/517100391.jpg

Sharyn Beale

The below letter, I have had brought into Michael's physical resting place. I love to post it here and there - in the hope that Michael reads it (again)

Dearest Beloved Older Brother, Beautiful Michael,

Do you remember, some years ago, in “MCOL meditation” I asked you for help to write a letter for you? I didn’t plan to ask you about that. But seen in retrospect it was because I thought the only one who can express my feelings for you in a sufficient way, is you. I am a writer, Michael, and I use to be good with words. But when I have to explain what you mean to me, when I have to put words on my gratitude towards you – none of my words are adequate.

So please know, you shining comet, that whatever words I use in this letter are only faint shadows of how I really feel. And they still are…

Of course you didn’t tell me how to thank you and express my love for you. You simply smiled and said:

“Should I really help you writing a letter for myself?” As I got embarrassed that this question came out of my mouth you quickly calmed me down: “Just listen to your heart and you will do well”.

This is probably what I want to thank you for the very most: You have taught me to listen to my heart. Michael, you have been in my life always. You are the guiding glow that have always brought me light and love, when I found myself in dark and unfriendly situations. And you have done that in so many different ways. In the end of the day, however, all your varied ways of leading me in the right directions came from one source: Your inner core of love. Your heart and soul. Your LIGHT.

I sometimes tell people: “Listen to that voice. It comes from our united, primordial source of love. Michael is the only one who have given that source a sound”. Or: “Look at him. The rhythm is in him and he is in the rhythm. He dances the primordial dance of our united ongoing creation”. And this you did – and do, beloved brother, because you always listened to your spiritual heart and expressed this heart in arts, singing, dancing, music and different deeds and activities to Heal The World.

I must say that it breaks my heart - time and again – to know how much you were and are misunderstood. It brings me into pain and tears to witness the witch haunting you had to live through. And yet, to raise my head and dry my eyes, I only have to think of the dignity and grace with which you carried your burdens.

Your quiet self-respect and soft stateliness with which you endured your pain is a shining example for us all to follow. How did you do, Michael? Before I have finished asking this question, I hear you sweet voice in my inner ears: “I relied on my spiritual heart – on the divine spark in me that unites us all”.

Oh, wow, Michael. You are not only a heavenly artist. You are also a divine sage; a spiritual teacher. However, you are a quiet one. You don’t blaze forth with triumphant trumpet fanfares to proclaim that “Here comes the truth”. No, you let your younger sisters and brothers find the messages in your numerous works themselves - and in their own ways and paces.

I know that what I personally see in your works are only my subjective understandings of it all. However, my dearest, beloved brother: I bow to you in my deepest respect and I thank you intensely from the bottom of my heart that I have been shown just a little touch of your teachings: Through your beautiful heart and eyes of ancient wisdom, I see the love that holds All There Is together in our united and ongoing creation. I see the love that brings clarity to the mists of oblivion, presence to the Beginning of All Times and Future into our Now.

Thank you, Michael.

Michael, I also think with love and compassion about Prince, Paris and Blanket. As well as I do think about you mother, your father, your siblings and other loved ones. I want you to know, dear one, that we are many souls who send your loved ones love, prayers, light and healing every day. We all hold you and your dear ones in the light every day. And I am honoured to work together with likeminded every day in order to spread your messages of L.O.V.E and of healing The Planet Earth.

Finally, I want to tell you how your music and dancing brings me joy and happiness every day. The very sound of your beautiful voice makes my heart sing and the image of your moving body brings my own vibrations into a life-loving rhythm. And your eyes and smile, Michael. Never have I seen anything more beautiful. The sight of your smile warms my heart and soul more than anything. It has done so always. And it will continue to do so. Forever.

I wished I could say something really poetic and beautiful. Something that could take away your breath just as your beautiful soul makes me breathless many times a day. But I don’t have words that are adequate for what I really want to say. Please know that when I say I love you it is not just words. You are my eternal kiss of life, my shooting star in our endless space, my beats in our universal heart.

You will never cease to bring light into this world… I love you dearly,

Betelgeuse

Dear Michael,

I too wish I could say something witty :blush: cause I'm a storyteller but when it comes to you :sigh:
I'm left speechless and only babbling the ever numerous ways to thank you :blush:

Thanks for inspiring me and giving me such wonderful stories to tell.
Thanks for your guiding light that brightens my darkest days.
Thanks for your courage and strength.
Thanks keeping me alive.
Thanks for believing in me when no one else did.
Thanks for our 'spiritual' time together where you fill my light with new energy.
Thanks for giving me HOPE!
Thanks for your love.

See, I wish I could tell you other stuff but I can only THANK YOU for being the wonderful YOU that you are!

My guardian Angel, My love, my babbling muse, simply called "Michael" hey :blush:

Yours,

Daryll.

Michael I know that you little not to get along but I also know that one will meet one day and perhaps will be us friendly, while waiting for this marvellous day for me, rests in soft peace Michael in the memory of God the Almighty…:heart:

Michael
Michael
My heart is heavy
Without you Ive gone Pikachu :boohoo

Dear Michael,

You'll probably never get this letter Michael
I wrote you a hundred times before
Knowing how I feel, I'll write a hundred more

Dear Michael
Every time your record's on Michael
I close my eyes and sing along
Dreaming you're singing to me

Michael, I love you
I've held the tears back long as I can
I'm sealing my feelings in this envelope
'Cause I wanna be more than just your number one fan

(Partial lyrics from the song Dear Michael, 1974)

Michael you misses so much has this world ......I miss you so much my dear Michael if you knew !!
.....my : Heart: still bleeds !!!!!!!

@ 7:30 pm - 22 years loyal
bth_BlackOrWhiteBehindTheScenes14.jpg

Last edited:
You have enriched all of our lives more than you could ever imagine. Your music and art speaks to my soul like no other. For that, I am sincerely grateful. Thankyou Michael. We love you more.

I would give anything to be able to ask Michael questions and pick his brains because he really was a unique human being. First and foremost, I want to say how much I love him and how thankful I am to him. To me, he is the greatest entertainer ever, the most talented performer, his music and dance moves will always be remembered, he truly is immortal!
I have always wanted to express myself through art. Michael has inspired me to dance and now me and my dance group make choreographies and perform on stage and I owe this to him. He gives me motivation to always do my best and overcome the difficulties. He also inspires me when I draw. Every time I do a drawing of him it's with a lot of love and precision. His music also inspires me to compose my own stuff on the piano. I love learning the piano versions of his songs and then playing them - it's the best medicine for me. When I think of him and what he wanted - bringing happiness to the world through his music and performances - it motivates me to become even better at what I do. It's great when people appreciate what you do and you put a smile on their faces. We all love art because it's liberating, you can express yourself the way you can't in normal, everyday life and I want people to be inspired by him and believe in themselves.
I would love to know about all of Michael's inspirations and how his mind works, how he overcomes the difficulties in life(I think his interviews should have been focused more on that than the superficial and dumb stuff interviewers would so often ask him).
Michael had so much more to give to the world, but maybe this world didn't deserve him and I hope he is in a much better place now. He was a fallen angel, I will always love his music, videos, sense of humour and child-like innocence. The world really needs more people like him so that it can become a better place!

I love you Michael Jackson!

MichaeL I'm in love finally I have met the person of my DREAMS.I am so blessed:wub:Thank you I love you!

My dearest Michael..... :give_rose: :give_heart: :hug:

love.jpg

love-love-31705046-1280-800.jpg

Fall-In-Love1.jpg

love-love-33115716-500-333.jpg

tree-of-love_1366x768.jpg

Just :girl_sigh:.....

[youtube]PZeQvJ3xbT8#t[/youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZeQvJ3xbT8#t=140

I know I'm not alone
I should not be afraid
Cause I hear your voice
And I know you're there beside me

And so I give my heart
I live to love again
But I can't let go
Of the way I feel about you

Love is a lonely place without you
I miss you
And you're almost here
And I'm almost touching you

Love is a place I have to hide away
I'll never love this way again (again)

If love was ever true
I know it was with you
Cause you touch my soul
And you stay with me forever

:heart:

I_love_you_forever_by_MaoMisa.jpg

FOREVER.... :girl_in_love:

i-miss-you-so-much.jpg
every day...

tears.jpg
:cry: *big sigh*

I'd simply say that I love him very much, I'm not good at expressing feelings by words :)

I miss You
Its tomorrow..
Satellite
Please give me the strength please x
I love you.

Sucks .. this sucks
What would I say to you ? I miss you I love you and I miss you You lovely beautiful man you :(
Michael-Jackson-foto2.jpg

Back