If Michael Was Reading This Thread...What would you say?

Boah, that's a tough one because I have so much to say to him.

First i want to apologize to him for everything the media/papparazzi put him trough, since I saw a documentairy that lasted almost 4 hours with just videoclips of media/papparazzi/people bashing on him.
and then I want to apologize for getting mad at him for dying, I know that it wasn't his fault and that God wanted his Angel back.
And then i'd probably burst out into tears because I miss him so much.

And then after all the sobbing is over, i'd like to say thank you for everything, for his music, for his legacy and for his giving to the world.

Cold summer, Michael ..
Missing you
1JG1000A.jpg

I would say ...
Coooool :thumbs_up:
Hearing that made my summer.Im ****ing stoked :heart:

Last edited:
Aster%20the%20Purple%20Bear-500x500.jpg

*Putting at FL*

Im on phone and I read that wrong
I STILL think Johns a dick
I hope you are alright where you are. Wherever that is now
Im on an awesome journey Michael
My destination is very clear now ^_^
Night

Dear Michael, first off, after all these years I still miss you and probably always will. I acknowledge your humanness and forgive you for any mistakes you may have made. I love you :heart:

Oh dear I've always thought about this question for real... I don't know what I would say... probably this: "How many spins can you do in one sitting?" :D

I have missed you very much and if God had allowed him to be here, please get some help for yourself your fans love you so much.

^^ awww that's lovely... I KNOW he is sitting beside god right now with his gloved hand and hat smiling down at us!

This thread is so wonderful heartbreaking :blush:

Dear Michael,

I wish you could have reached out to us even MORE when you felt lonely and you couldn't sleep :cry:

I wish you could have just popped in here like me. :blush:

I woke up early and I couldn't sleep any more as my :heart: fretted it's just another day without you :cry:

I never realized I would MISS you THIS much :sigh:

I do know, you're PROUD of me :cheeky:

Yours always,

Daryll.

I didn't mean to make anyone cry here :blush: Just the 'heat of the moment' this morning :cry:

Dear Michael,

changequote_zps9681c716.jpg

specialquote_zps1c22c085.jpg

Loveyou_zps89bbb2cd.jpg

Yours,

Daryll.

Dear Michael,

I love you and miss you so much. I wish I could of done something, just a little to save you from Conrad Murray.

I miss your voice, your smile, your dancing.. just everything. I hate all the people that made you angry and sad.. that accused you of doing horrible things and made up awful lies. You are peaceful now though.

I love you Michael.

L.O.V.E.,

Cynthia

I´m thinking of you
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/vstNm5xzuKM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

well, i am a little depressed. i don't know my future now , where to go, what i can do, whether i ....

michael, if you are in the heaven, can you show me the way out?

The events of four years ago still feel surreal to me, and yet it is fact. It seems like everything that is worthy is now in the past. The passage of time is naught but slow torture--perpetual motion without meaning. The world is changing. The world is always changing... It seems childish to want to stop it from doing so, and ridiculous to want to turn back time, but there is nothing in this world I would love more than to do just that.

If reality is an illusion in the grand scheme of things, why is it so painful? I don't pretend you'd have any answers, nor do I. It is quite possible there simply aren't any answers, and I am merely chasing phantasms and looking for meaning where there isn't any to be found. Is the future always so empty, and the present so callous? The past is a long-lost Shangri La, that's for sure... We are only granted a one-way street through space and time, with the ability only to look back. So how do we know the future is worth anything when everything that is precious belongs in our past?

It is nearly six in the morning, and I was just wondering, is all. I am just myself, in an empty room full of empty space, and an incessantly ticking clock which taunts me with its meticulous noting of each passing second. I never hear it during the day, but at night, it is like thunder in the chaos of an introverted storm.

I look at your pictue and wonder if you do go on. In the past... things go on as memories, at least. So that's partially answered.

Dearest Michael,

A big Thank You to the most beautiful and kind soul I have ever experienced. I will never forget you.

Sleep sweetly.

Tinker.x

From the first time I saw you
27xf2bp.jpg

To the very last time
Michael-Jackson110.jpg

Thank you for everything. For all you taught ,For your heart,Your Strength ,knowledge , smile ,Your empathy, Your art,Style, and I will never forget you infinity and miss you so much You taught me SO much

Michael,
It's 2013 It's almost 2014 and I'm miss you here on earth so very much. You are still very much alive here on earth and so loved and respected world wide. The day you left this world you brought EVERYONE of EVERY Race, Creed, Religion, Cultures, etc. together, The whole Globe came together. You reached the highest goals in your life and in your death of this world. I love you always Michael, Although your legacy & spirit live on, here on planet earth, it still somehow, doesn't seem the same at times, when we stop and think, Michael Jackson isn't out there roaming around this world. Thanks for putting all your soul & spirit in your ART & you left it here for us to feel you forever.
Love you, Michael.
Tamara

...edit

I'm just going with it michael Yeah its true..Time waits for noone .

Last edited:
Thanks Michael for giving me the courage to start again and show the world what I'm made off :bow:

I'm so PROUD of you and this HOME that taught me so much :angel:

It's really a ground I can stand on while others struggle to get the knowledge, I breeze through it cause YOU and MJJC :wub: has given me this 'dignity' to shine!

Against all odds, I'll make you PROUD!

I don't have words enough to say THANKS for all the wisdom, courage, strength, love and care you still 'pump' into me :blush:

I love you more each day!

Yours,

Daryll.

Back