iHeartRadio Awards Discussion

Re: iHeartRadio Awards Discussion & Live Stream Links

WOW! I loved it! It got that Funk Brothers/Motown sound intro. The old school vibe, which I always loved.

lol, that was exactly what i have expected. this crap just sounds like a stupid fanmade remix. this confirmed my feelings i have since a longer time. and i think the other 'new' remixed tracks will sound like the same.
19 euros for this? for just 8 tracks? at least they should release a cd or dsd download with only the original versions on it. but, no, money is much more important for them.

I have to say, the more I listen to it, the more I love it. Can't wait for the full quality version. =)

lol, that was exactly what i have expected. this crap just sounds like a stupid fanmade remix. this confirmed my feelings i have since a longer time. and i think the other 'new' remixed tracks will sound like the same.
19 euros for this? for just 8 tracks? at least they should release a cd or dsd download with only the original versions on it. but, no, money is much more important for them.

[YouTube]sC75aU47GRk[/YouTube]

^^ Ey man get the f**k outta here with your negative bullshit. It's unwarranted.

I seriously don't hear the booing. Anyhow, Mr. Brainwash graffiti art looked absolutely gorgeous, it'd be a huge plus if his art is included on the Xscape booklet! :girl_aww: I really think he'd have made a more gorgeous album cover...

Yes. LA said we will be able to hear the song "in it's entirety tomorrow", so I think this was just a teaser to wet people's appetites.

More like under 2 hours. It comes out at 12am EST on iTunes and it should be just after 10pm EST now.

I have to say, the more I listen to it, the more I love it. Can't wait for the full quality version. =)

Same. It's quickly growing on me.

I like what I've heard so far. I enjoyed the preview with the dancers

So much for the single being released on May 1st as promised. Talk about false advertising. If they ment it to be a teaser, they should have called it that.

I think it's important to give the new versions a good few plays before you decide your thoughts on them. Some of my most favourite songs of all time were songs I didn't really like at first.

I wasn't too sure about the new version of STTR at first but now, I can't stop playing it in anticipation for Xscape :D

Whether it was booing or just someone going "wooo", you only hear one voice making that sound, while everybody else is very clearly cheering. So I wouldn't worry too much about it. IF someone was booing (and I'm not sure that's the case), then it's clearly only one person.

So much for the single being released on May 1st as promised. Talk about false advertising. If they ment it to be a teaser, they should have called it that.

They didn't promise the single would drop today. They said it would premiere. And it did.

^It is being released as a single today on iTunes. o_O T minus 2 hours. What are you on about?

^It is being released as a single today on iTunes. o_O T minus 2 hours. What are you on about?

That's technically May 2nd :lol:

Whether it was booing or just someone going "wooo", you only hear one voice making that sound, while everybody else is very clearly cheering. So I wouldn't worry too much about it. IF someone was booing (and I'm not sure that's the case), then it's clearly only one person.

I heard 'wooooo!' not 'boooo!'. But that's just me.

Ah, I see. Tomato tomahto! Potato, potahto! Seriously, people are being petty over this little thing now? :lol: Haha. It'll be here SOON! Don't worry, be happy!

I've watched it a trillion times and I still don't hear any boos.

I'm actually a bit happy that they even decided to keep in MJ's "behind-the-scenes" vocal at the very end of the track. That was a pleasant surprise! :)

Well, I mean, if you're in Los Angeles or Hawaii it'll still be May 1st upon release! :cheeky:

I agree. I just watched it again and it does sound like only one person. And I heard that same booing or wooing (whatever it was) after some other artists too, so it's a non-issue! Let's drop it and focus on the positive... like the whole release coming very soon.:wild:

Well, I mean, if you're in Los Angeles or Hawaii it'll still be May 1st upon release! :cheeky:

That all depends which midnight they choose to go by. Midnight EST, or midnight PST or midnight of the very last time zone on earth? Who knows? :lol:

^^ Ey man get the f**k outta here with your negative bullshit. It's unwarranted.

^^ Ey man get the f**k away, leave me alone with your bullshit, i have my opinion.
it's unwarrented.

That all depends which midnight they choose to go by. Midnight EST, or midnight PST or midnight of the very last time zone on earth? Who knows? :lol:

HEHE It's Midnight EST :jump:

10251979_10152424897891473_5242430974929571150_n.png

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...108910151472.86254.19691681472&type=1&theater

That was so wonderful! :wub: So glad I stayed up all night for this moment, lol, not like I'd have been able to resist. At first I only heard the audio when it aired, but then seeing the performance with Usher, with Michael all over.... :cry: tears. Love him so much! :heart:

Thanks to everyone who uploaded video already! :flowers: I wonder when the single(s) will show up on German iTunes now...?!

I don't expect this to be much of a splash on the charts honestly (not because it's not a good song, just because of other circumstances), but who cares? Incredible tune.

Okay, screw it, I love this song. I need the full quality version ASAP! =D

Yay, it's getting exposure! I'm happy it was decided to release Michael's solo version! :happy: Also people there seemed to like it.

I got 1 thumbs down on my video. Prick :lol:

How many hours/minutes left?

Back