iHeartRadio Awards Discussion

It looked like one of the Taleuega (sp?) bros had a minor flub in the beginning. Not sure which one was the one who made the mistake, as it was played off well, but I could tell something wasn't as symmetrical as it should've been..

Amazing performance tho.. I teared up..

Ooo:huh:eek:oOooh! I didn't know I should have made a thread about it! :dntknw:
No wonder I didn't see anybody over here! Lol!
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/t...s-Thread-Keep-them-all-in-HERE!-Merged/page14 :girl_nails:

All these years and I STILL can't get it right! :lol:

Anyway....kudos to Usher and the others.
I love the song, always have but the vocals in certain spots
on this one did sound a lil strange, or something.
The visual artwork and animation was really cool too.

I'm happy they did it early on in the show cuz I really didn't feel like the whole show.

Also, I know now why I have never seen an airing for this awards show.....
it's the first one.

Sowwy, I wasn't here last night :blush:

Was awesome to see the video first thing when I woke up though.
Feelings and emotions too 'overflowing' to describe in words really :blush:

All, I can say is I'm PROUD and I'm sure Michael would be proud and touched too with such an awesome show and honour. :wub:

This is HOW you preserve one's legacy! :agree: :dancin: :clapping:

I thought Usher did an amazing job, too. He looked like he was in his element performing there.

Harun;3993524 said:
They don´t booed Usher , they booed this Anka Shit Song!! I hate Love Never Felt so Good and this new "Mix" was so disgusting...

I didn't hear anyone boo anything. I heard them clapping along to the song, no boo's though. Don't know what program you was watching...

I will say this though, it's become way too much of a normal occurrence that the producers who "modernize" these songs use that Billie Jean bass line. It was their solution to Hollywood Tonight with the Throwback mix and it's been used in this case on LNFSG. It seems as if that's all they know how to do in order to preserve a "Michael" feel in the "modernized" version of the recording.

I thought Usher did an amazing job, too. He looked like he was in his element performing there.

Indeed, Usher did a great job! :agree:

I especially loved the 'graffiti' that came alive in the beginning :punk:

Michael would be proud of the camera-men... NOT ^^

I know Michael would be touched by the tribute, I know he's touched by the performance siting somewhere on a cloud in heaven. :cry:
I love and miss you Mike, beyond words more than you will ever know. For now and forever :boohoo:

Okay then, so LaToya can tweet about loving Arianna and Kendrick Lamars performance but not about her brothers new song?...hmm, interesting.

You know what game they play already, they are not even worth discussing. Let's not pay any of those jokers attention and they will eventually die down and fade away.

Indeed, Usher did a great job! :agree:

I especially loved the 'graffiti' that came alive in the beginning :punk:

I agree, it was really good that they made this link with the 'street art' artwork for 'The Best youv'e never heard'. Great performance, great set, great lighting, I just wish I had been there to see it live!

Short but sweet! I hope they have planned to capitalize on the hype by prepping the iTunes samples. People are going to be heading there to look for sure!

^
Air Jordan III's
(But this colourway is not available to the public, they were made especially for Usher.)

;)

I damn near cried man lol

Funny-Baby-Crying-2-300x300.jpg

I thought this whole performance was absolutely delightful-I've watched it over and over and over. I usually don't like people imitating Michael too much-guess it depends how they do it-but this was great. Especialy the whole strut/swagger in sync with the videos down the runway. Costumes were great, the sets (the grafitti stuff) was great. I hope they use this for the official video. FANTASTIC JOB!!!!!

(I think Usher just gets better and better. Did anyone see him perform "Rock With You" last year when Quincy got inducted in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame? I couldn't believe how good he was)

Especialy the whole strut/swagger in sync with the videos down the runway.

I loved this part too - very Michael-esque with the angle of the shot and everything....

It was a short, but very effective performance.

I damn near cried man lol
Lol! I know, right?! You sound like me.
Actually, there were small pools of tears in the wells of my eyes. :huh:

The next day I was telling my co-worker about the show and she asked me,
"You didn't cry did you?" I was like, "I damn near did, girl!"
Lol!

I have watched it a few more times since then. Seeing Michaels' images just....
Smh with :wub: and :cry:

Back