iHeartRadio Awards Discussion

Re: iHeartRadio Awards Discussion & Live Stream Links

I got 1 thumbs down on my video. Prick :lol:

He was probably watching the video while going for the thumbs up and accidently clicked thumbs down. Only logical explanation!

Okay, I watched the performance and was kinda not sure about this song at first, but upon listening to the song again I can honestly say I do like it, its catchy, smooth, danceable and most importantly MJ! Not disappointed at all, this can do well on the charts and the version with Justin can only help.

I love it!

Last edited:

Good Night and thank you all - it was worth to stay up late. See you.:)

US iTunes still doesn't have the track listing up. How can I buy the song if they don't have the track list up? That better get fixed in hour and .... 29 minutes.

Oh, anyone who is still not sure about this song, just give it a couple listens, it will start to become infectious! :)

Gonna go listen to it again. :thumbup:

US iTunes still doesn't have the track listing up. How can I buy the song if they don't have the track list up? That better get fixed in hour and .... 29 minutes.

I think what they'll do is update the tracklist alongside the release of the single :)

Oh, anyone who is still not sure about this song, just give it a couple listens, it will start to become infectious! :)

Gonna go listen to it again. :thumbup:

I agree! It's such a fun, soulful, danceable melody...Can't wait to listen in the best quality!

That first "baaayybeh" :dropdead:

I didn't know what to expect, but after hearing it...amazing. I really love that new/old feel it has! It's continually growing on me, I cannot wait to hear the full version off iTunes. So excited to get this album in my hands! Also loved the performance, nice way to give Michael a tribute.

Seriously, I would have loved it if they put out all 8 songs as singles. I think this whole album will be full of number #1 material!

Serious question, for all of us who aren't from USA. Are we gonna be able to listen to the song online? I mean, soome pages block their content if you're not from The States and I won't order it on iTunes.

It looks so great when Usher is doing just what MJ is doing in parts from 5 vids...Billie Jean, The Way You Make Me Feel, Thriller, then Beat It...all boom, boom, boom right after the other. He was dancin' with MJ!!! and looked good doing the steps!...fine job.

And I love the side stepping forward he did with the dancers as a group behind him as they advanced toward the audience on the walkway. Very cool! Very lively. My favorite part.:)

It was cute, also, the way the dancers all threw their fedoras into the audience all at once and Usher's ending pose was smooth and effective. Very MJ!

Obviously a very fun song to move to! :dancing:

Last edited:
And I love the side stepping forward he did with the dancers as a group behind him as the advanced toward the audience on the walkway. Very cool! Very lively. My favorite part.:)

Mine too :D

It isn't released in the German iTunes yet...
BTW it sounds odd, that the finger snaps from MJ, aren't in the same rythm as the beat..:scratch:

Really enjoyed the song, but I thought the performance was a bit... underwhelming. Can't wait to get the track on iTunes! :D

Well my lovelies, I am off to get the songs on my phone, then heading to bed. So glad tonight happened. I had an absolute blast and I hope you all did as well.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Okay then, so LaToya can tweet about loving Arianna and Kendrick Lamars performance but not about her brothers new song?...hmm, interesting.

LOVE both versions.

L A Reid and co have done a fantastic job with these!

Way to go guys! MJ is back with a BANG!! :chillin::beach:

Does anyone have a link to a HD version of the performance?

Overall great performance. A little short for me but props to Usher and the rest who put this all together.

Back