"I'm not crazy!"-Latoya's UsMagazine interview Aug 2011

OMG.... that songs is just so AMAZING....o_O

I heard it once so this would make it the second time in yrs and yep I get the same feelin of laughter just like the first time.....so special!:puke:

Seriously everyone should have a sister like La Tonta!-_-

No Latoya you are not crazy you are a conniving sociopath and a pathological liar
Oh my That couldnt be true , her friend Jeffrie stated on her FB stream that Latoya Never tells lies not even little white ones .. O maybe he is a lLiar too and is helping by pulling the strings to keep this Puppet Latoya going. Maybe once she is proven a liar and this all backfires on her she will say It was Jeffrie who was the one forcing me to say and do all these things. He mentally abused me and I had no mental strength to fight him after so many years of abuse .. I thought I had overcome all this but didnt realise how easy it was to fall back into old habits. Wait till I realease my new book and you can learn all about my escape from Jeffries powerful hold over me. Its all in my book.

Just my speculation of how she will try pull out if this if her lies ever backfire on her :unsure:
but in reality this crap is never going to backfire on her . It never has becuase the media plays up to
her crazyness and will never ask her the important questions. Its all show Biz folks at Michael's expense

Even fans dont question her on her twitter comments. they just gossip in the back ground
no one calls her out like they have Jermaine. I have tweeted her several questions and tweeted what
her mom and other stated to rebuttle her. I didnt call he names or attack and for that when I went into
her stream on FB I was Pre- banned. when fans commented her staments wer not true. Jeffire pipes up
stating Latoya never lies ... not even little white ones .. and deleted the fans posts

Last edited:
^ things like this always come to bite you when u least expect, remind me of my cousin's situation

Also accroding to Adam Ant it was he who MJ got the dea for his milatary jackets from. After liking one Ant wore in a music video and calling him up about it. So like Toya WTF?! Also I remember Cher saying the white socks idea came from her lol now latoya too?! OH LAWDY! LMFAO

Not just according to Adam - according to Michael himself! He said so in 1982 to Smash Hits.

I forgave LaToya for everything, the pedophile thing, all the crap she made a living out of when she was with Jack, I forgave her and thought she'd changed.

But all this nonsense... I'm done with her.

Michael was the amazing father, -$$----!! He was the best thing those kids had. I cannot believe these people. Boils my blood.

Ankita;3447435 said:
Exclusive: La Toya Jackson: “I’m Not Crazy”

-Monday – August 01, 2011 – 12:52pm

Us: Do you feel like you were burned from marriage after Jack?

LJ: When I left him, I thought I don't ever want to see another man for the rest of my life. In my mind it wasn't my fault but if it happens again it's my fault because I could've learned from my mistakes. There has never been a real interest to remarry because of the pain I endured. I overlook that and try not to care about things of that nature.

Us: Was that the same case for Michael?

LJ: It wasn't that he was hurt but he had no interest. His career came first. He was hurt at one point. The rest she´s no clue about.

Us: What do you think is going to end up happening with Michael's estate?

LJ: My brother told me he did not want Sony and John Branca involved in his life. These people came into my brother's life a week prior to his death. If you follow the money trail and the people handling everything, you will know what happened to my brother. Our family has nothing to do with this estate. Go figure why you don´t..

Us: How have the children reconnected with the family?

LJ: Before they were traveling so we would see them when we visited Neverland. They are resilient. They lost their father and they really didn't have a mother that they knew. It is nice to be with them. I speak to them all the time and we text back and forth. I want them to be wherever Michael wanted them to be. I want them to be the best at whatever they chose to be. So why do you not respect how he wanted it to be?

Us: What are the children like?

Us: How are the children enjoying their freedom?

LJ: Michael did not want them to be exposed to the world because he felt that the world was corrupted. When they speak to me I just listen and go, 'oh really what makes you think that?' I never bring a subject up that is too personal because I want them to feel comfortable. They are going to the movies and doing all the things their dad restricted them from doing. Before they could only watch the Disney Channel and Nickelodeon when it was allotted to them once or twice a week for an hour. He spent time telling them, 'what book did you read today? Read another book.' They went to movies back then too, and they moved outside in the city freely when Michael wasn´t with them..

Us: What happens when they hear something about their dad?

LJ: They love listening to his music. I would cry and beg them to turn it off, because the memory is there. When working on songs he would ask me, 'LaToya, how should I sing this?' I would go, 'change it to falsetto or sing it this way or you should wear a suit with white socks and pull your pants up.' People didn't know and if I told them they would never believe it. The songs touch me now more than ever. Where do she get everything from?

Source-http://www.usmagazine.com/moviestvmusic/news/latoya-jackson-im-not-crazy-201118

Like I said in the other thread.. I wish she would just stop talking. What the kids have said to her is private and if she feel she has to put it out there she should put out all what they have told her and not pieces that make it seem like they lived in a prison with him. Because they didn´t.

Michael asked HER how to sing a song and how to dress?? NEVER EVER! La Toya can't sing at all and she tells her genius brother how he should sing his own songs??? In which world is she living??

Alright, let's take this slowly...

LaToya said:
Us: How are Paris and Prince adjusting to school?

LJ: Blanket wants whatever his father wanted for him and dad wanted him to be home schooled so he is going to keep it that way. I see a major difference in Paris and Prince since they've been going to school. They are open to conversation. They are learning about the world, and they know a lot more than I do.[/b]

Learning about the world? Hardly. At the middle school level, both Paris and Prince are getting nothing more than nationalist pseudo-history with no substance whatsoever, and hardly learning anything one couldn't find on the Internet. As for them knowing more than she does, I won't contest that, but that's not too hard to do, is it?

LaToya said:
When you keep kids secluded and confined and they are smart but at the end of the day, it is the real world you have to deal with.

Scheduled and confined? Hmm. Last time I checked, that's what public school was all about--schedules and confinement. Isn't it against school rules (and state law in some places) to leave the building before the dismissal bell? Isn't it mandatory to attend school, and to attend class? Aren't schools practically modeled like prisons? Isn't each class x amount of minutes long, occurring at the same time in each instance? That sounds pretty scheduled and confined to me, and not at all like the real world, so I reckon I don't know what her point with this is... :scratch:

LaToya said:
Us: How are the children enjoying their freedom?

LJ: Michael did not want them to be exposed to the world because he felt that the world was corrupted.

Newsflash: he was right.

LaToya said:
They are going to the movies and doing all the things their dad restricted them from doing. Before they could only watch the Disney Channel and Nickelodeon when it was allotted to them once or twice a week for an hour. He spent time telling them, 'what book did you read today? Read another book.'

Yep, like getting harassed on Twiter.

Watching television once or twice a week for an hour sounds like a great schedule. Children don't need to watch hours on end of mind-numbing television programming anyway. A direct pattern between hours spent watching television or being on the Internet (by this, we mean mindless television like the Disney channel for children, and American Idle, reality TV for adults, and Internet time spent doing nothing of value like being on Fartbook and Twiter)and general idiocy and ignorance about the world has been observed. Generally, the people who spend the most amount of time indulging in these mindless trifles read the least amount of books (the average American reads about 4 books per year, with one in four reading no books at all). http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/08/21/AR2007082101045.html Compare this to the average 4 hours of TV per day average children/teens/adults spend watching television, in addition to the two spent in front of a computer/game screen for entertainment purposes. Basically, the average American reads as many books in one year as he spends hours watching television each day... http://kidshealth.org/parent/positive/family/tv_affects_child.html (not to mention, apparently now there are more TVs than people per household... http://www.usatoday.com/life/television/news/2006-09-21-homes-tv_x.htm).

Of the people who do read, the most popular book choices are either religion or more popular fiction books, so either way one gains no knowledge whatsoever. It is no wonder, then, that most people are horrendously ignorant about the real world around them--LaToya, last time I checked, television and social networks were not the real world. With that said, Michael encouraging his children to harness a love of reading was utterly brilliant--and exactly the sort of parenting we as a society are direly in need of.

The majority of children (and, sadly, adults as well), especially in Anglophone countries, cannot even write properly in their native tongue--this is, of course, a complete disgrace (learning disabilities exempt, of course). However, the majority of cases can be accounted for by sheer laziness alone--as these people could probably tell you the lyrics of the latest Lady Gaga song, or the whole row of contestants on Let's See Who Can't Dance: Celebrity Edition. If they applied as much effort in mastering their writing via reading (a good writer should always be an even greater reader), their writing would drastically improve. Yet, it is clear that among the literate population (this is being liberal with the definition), our generation's literates are far more ignorant than those of a generation ago--despite the advances of technology and the wider availability of knowledge for free, this generation is the dumbest yet. The parenting is also at its worst--children spend hours unsupervised in front of both the television and the computer, or else in front of a video game or mp3 player screen, getting constantly bombarded with information, being little more than receptive potatoes, basically.

In short--Michael did right in raising those children to read. Reading is a pleasure in and of itself--it is not a chore, as it appears LaToya thinks. One ought to wonder why, if her attitude towards reading is so poor, is she writing a book? Oh, yeah... $$$

Anyway, I think Michael's whole point in raising his children that way was so they wouldn't end up like LaToya. Clever man, he was.

My advice to LaToya:

"Even a fool, when he holds his peace, is counted wise: and he that shuts his lips is esteemed a man of understanding." ~Solomon's Proverbs.

Last edited:
my conclusion every crazy person says this same thing *I AM NOT CRAZY*
so we all know that now but hands down to Michael he knew that long time ago ,again smart man stayed ahead .

Just listened to part of it. I have to say that I only heard her sing solo twice--both from videos posted in this thread. She has a nice voice, but her singing needs variation, depth, and excitement. She will sound nice in church. Maybe that is why her site is called Church of Latoya. Maybe if Latoya had a creative producer and voice coach back in the days she might have been a star form some years.

Latoya ur a freaking lunatic not just crazy. A dumb one at that btw

Qbee- please repost those clips if possible. That last one was an eye opener for me. Hadn't she separated from Jack Gordon by the time she did that? Latoya is a digusting lying traitor. What Michael had to put up with.

Suddenly I remembered a Paul Simon song "Still crazy after all these years"

Oops wrong thread
starting new thread instead ..

Qbee- please repost those clips if possible. That last one was an eye opener for me. Hadn't she separated from Jack Gordon by the time she did that? Latoya is a digusting lying traitor. What Michael had to put up with.
Are the clips in the new thread? What's the name of the new thread?

^Nope, Qbee hasn't posted them in a new thread yet. I hope she does.

Though I'm not a Toya fan at all.. I can imagine LaToya spending time with Michael in the studio and Michael asking her if she liked this way of singing better than that way... I mean, they were close BACK then... something like that most probably happenned so I won't slap her for saying things.. she didn't teach him singing OF COURSE, but she may have given her opinion on things sometimes, I mean, don't push the button too hard... :)

No she hadnt seperated from Gordon yet .. but she did several interviews starting in 1989 when she was making same statements she does now about writing the book so others wont have to endure the abuse she did. only that time it was her family she was accusing of unspeakable things. I couldnt get back on forum last night to start a thread which I wanted to compare what she said then as compared to now. I Will start one later today. I want to gather a few more clips.

carinemjj - from what I can tell Michael worked with Janet and Randy in terms of creating music. I never got the impression that LaTonta had even the slightest talent and I seriously doubt that Michael would turn to her for advice.

I never got the impression that LaTonta had even the slightest talent and I seriously doubt that Michael would turn to her for advice.

Neither do I...but of course she starts to make up this stuff due to the fact that he's not here to refute it :sigh:

I believe it was La Idiota who wrote all of Michael's songs and choreographed all of his dance moves, the masterbrain behind Michael's success is/was La Tonta a shame she couldn't do all this to her own ''amazing'' career.

This intervew, aother stuff that the sibbling have been doing since Michael's passing shows Michael is still sorrounded by buzzer and it's sadder because those ones are his own family. :no: :girl_sigh:
They wouldn't have that media expossure they're having nowsadays if it wasn't for Michael.

La Pendeja is crazy, it's a liar and buzzer on many levels!

She can't even sing--she sounds like she's talking through that whole performance of "Wanna Be Starting Something." No talent at all.

Regarding her statements about Michael wanting to hear her opinion, clearly, she just wanted to make herself sound important, since she can't shine on her own, she's limited to either hanging on to the coattails of her more talented siblings (in this case Michael), or else holding her piece and fading into the background like the ordinary nobody she truly is.

Obviously, the second option wouldn't sit well with her at all. Her personality seems to crave attention, judging from her behaviour over time. While it is a shame, what happened between her and Gordon, La Toya has to take a degree of responsibility for the sensationalism through lies she caused back then, and the outrageous circus she is attempting to raise at the present moment. It would be in her best interest, both out of respect to her deceased brother and to whatever shred of dignity (if any) she has left, for her to keep mum and just go on living her life.

My goodness: La Tonta, La Idiota, and now La Pendeja. The Spanish language embraces LaToya very nicely.

OK it is possible that Michael was putting on some clothes in his room and Latoya came by and he said, "How does this look?" Or, he was practicing his moves in the family home before he moved out, and LaToya came by and he said, "Like this?" She could have said something like any sibling would do, but to attribute major aspects of his style in fashion and singing to herself is outrageous. Certainly this need to always be the center of attention is going to get her into serious conflicts.

My goodness: La Tonta, La Idiota, and now La Pendeja. The Spanish language embraces LaToya very nicely.

247.gif

OMG! Sooooooooooooo true. :lol:

:fear:

Back