I'mma Whoop yo' head! (someone's gotta do it, might as well be me lol)

Fans: ''We love you Michael''
Michael: ''I love you more''
Fans: ''No we love you more''
Michael: ''Ok ok i can top that. I love you most. Ah got you''

Actually the reason MJ even mentioned the "hiccups" and what made it funny was that Michael was being SARCASTIC.....There had been some stupid crap in the tabloids and in the media about him having (yet again) some disease or him "dying" or whatever before the award show.....So Michael was being sarcastic and making fun of it...You know, he was like "Yeah...I am OH SO SICK....". That's why he was going "I have the hiccups...I have an ILLNESS"...He was being SARCASTIC. You know, he's got an "illness"...which is "the hiccups"...:rolleyes: :toofunny:....THAT'S why it was funny. GO MIKE!!! I love his humor!! SARCASM ROCKS!!! :kickass: :toofunny:

Edit: Michael looked FIIIIIIINE in that video!! :stretcher

Erm, hiccups is not an ILLNESS but whatever.

Cute video!

Oh LWMJ. before Bashir and him went racing.

Its extra cute cuz i know he meant to say "Imma whoop yo' azz" but he didnt wanna curse lol

"Eff the press. ....That's an eff yoo see kay the press, Michael you're the best! I'm not gonna say the word."

:D How cute!!

yeah" F.U. SEE .K....... I'm not gonna say the word":lol:
this is my favourite too
that's sooooo him:D

nice thread btw....
and these 'overused' phrases (J5 mentioned it), isn't it sweet?
o/t a bit
it reminds me of my Late Dad.... he used to have a few favourite phrases and would use them all the time :(
RiP Dad

Last edited:
I liked it when he was filling in the voices for him meeting Princess Diana...
"When are you gonna do Dirty Diana"

"I wont do it anymore out of respect, I took it out of the show"

And then the prince walks up "What are you two talking about."

Diana says "Oh nothing."

LOL! I thought that was funny...hehe

Erm, hiccups is not an ILLNESS but whatever.

Cute video!

Well, he was being SARCASTIC. Like I said....there had been STUPID stuff in the tabloids about MJ's health...something about him having some "illness" or whatever....So he was poking FUN at those stupid rumors. He was being sarcastic. You know, sort of like recently there were rumors about MJ having a liver failure or something stupid like that...So you know, he was like "Yeah...I'm ill. I have HICCUPS". You know as in...."Yeah...I am VERY sick *sarcasm*....I have the hiccups....". You know....like..."There is NOTHING wrong with me, but if you mean I have an illness of SOME KIND...then I guess maybe the HICCUPS will qualify...". Get it? :toofunny:

I liked it when he was filling in the voices for him meeting Princess Diana...
"When are you gonna do Dirty Diana"

"I wont do it anymore out of respect, I took it out of the show"

And then the prince walks up "What are you two talking about."

Diana says "Oh nothing."

LOL! I thought that was funny...hehe

Yeah, I remember seeing this. I don't think Michael ever respected Charles....for various reasons. Bless Diana.

nice thread btw....
and these 'overused' phrases (J5 mentioned it), isn't it sweet?
o/t a bit
it reminds me of my Late Dad.... he used to have a few favourite phrases and would use them all the time :(
RiP Dad

Sorry to hear about your dad cinderella. May he rest in peace. :flowers:

During the Bashir interview... (Turn up the volume to hear it)

Pretty girl tries to get in the SUV with Michael...She isn't allowed by the security guard.

Michael insists she is allowed to come in for a moment..

Girl: Oh Michael can I get a hug?
Michael: (Under his breath) I'd give you more than a huuug! ;)

I loves that bit!
I wanna see this! Could you please post a YouTube link to just that part? :wub:

"I'll give you more than a hug.";):p:wub:

Lisa: Do we have sex?
Diane: We have...
Michael: (laughs) Sh...she didn't ask!
Lisa: (laughs)

Michael: She didn't ask!
Lisa: Okay, I won't ask.
Diane: Okay.
Michael: We don't know what it was gonna be.
Lisa: Is that what you were gonna ask?
Diane: Let's play just a minute or two.
Lisa: Sorry. (laughs)
Diane: Let's play one or two.
(start clip):
Person 1: We wanna know, if you've done "the thing"?
Person 2: Michael, I know this is an intimate question, but are you having sex, together, with Lisa Marie?
Person 3: Do you guys really love eachother or are you just doing this to satisfy the media?
Person 4: Are you guys intimate?
(end clip)
Diane: Again...
Michael: I can't believe it!
Lisa: Wooww!
Diane: But this is about...the sucpicion.
Lisa: Yes. Yes! Yes!

[Prince is staring. "Stop looking at me," Jackson says, smiling.]

Prince returns, gazing intently. "Stop that," says Jackson, gently turning the boy's head away. "Can you be still?"]

^^ Taken from Michael In The Mirror
Is there anyway of downloading this part of the Lisa/MJ interview? YouTube link or something? ^_^

Off topic..

Arus...MJ in your AVATAR!!!!!! :woohoo: AAAAAAAH GOD!! :stretcher :stretcher Gosh, I think I kept rewinding that part in the Making of ITC for like about a few BILLION times after I saw it....Michael looked just ABSOLUTELY STUNNING, HOT, FIIIINE, GORGEOUS......*faints completely SPEECHLESS after staring at the photo of MJ in Moonwalk4mebaby's avatar* :stretcher :stretcher :stretcher
Wow. :lol: I'm glad you love it!

Prince returns, gazing intently. "Stop that," says Jackson, gently turning the boy's head away. "Can you be still?"]

I have an image in my head now of MJ sitting, getting interviewed, and he places his BIG HAND on top of Prince's head and kinda turns it like a light bulb. "Can U be still???" LOLOLOL I can totally see that.

HOW cute is it when she says she looks like an idiot, and he says "you don't look like an idiot, you loo more like a .......no" LOL! sooo cute! and in the wedding vid he looks toooooo cute! ( I shoulda been there, not lisa!!!! )

What about "Tell her to go to hell"? :D

THAT'S MY FAVORITE!! OH MY GOSH IT'S SO FUNNY!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hF60pPoU5Tc

Watch the footage around 4:40...:lol:

OH MY GOSH! i've seen this part a million times but i've always had it so quiet!! i've never heard that!! oh my gosh. i'm in love. lol

actually though. i have three of my favorites off the top of my head.

one is his interview with barbara walters (i can't seem to find the clip now) during a blooper he was saying something about him possibly having a kid and then he quickly tries to take back what he said like "no no! sh! i didn't say that!!" HAHA it was so cute.

another one is in Ghosts. when the "mayor" is leaving and he opens the door and michael's big face fills the doorway and he says "HEELLOOOO" all in a funny voice. i dunno i love it

but my ultimate favorite. my trademark quote is...

"HOOTER!! listen. the comand considers us a bunch of losers. but we're gonna do it right this time cuz we're the best!..if we don't we'll be drummed outta the core."..... i just love it. it's become my quote. lol. .. "HOOTER!!" hehe it's darling. poor hooter (i even have a big hooter stuffed animal now lol)

I don't know if this one is just me. In Moonwalker, at the very end when he's with the 3 kids and it looks like they're trying to find their way backstage. One of the kids steps on a damaged wire, and sparks fly.

Mike laughs and says, "It's just a pluuuug!"

This part literally has me rolling on the floor! I just think its funny the way he says pluuuug! I can't help it...........(if i wanted to, i wouldn't help it even if i could!)

so yeah...thats my input on the Michael quotes thread!

I don't know if this one is just me. In Moonwalker, at the very end when he's with the 3 kids and it looks like they're trying to find their way backstage. One of the kids steps on a damaged wire, and sparks fly.

Mike laughs and says, "It's just a pluuuug!"

This part literally has me rolling on the floor! I just think its funny the way he says pluuuug! I can't help it...........(if i wanted to, i wouldn't help it even if i could!)

so yeah...thats my input on the Michael quotes thread!

HAHA YES YES YES!! i didn't even think of that one!! that part cracks me UP!!! and what's even funnier is HE JUMPED TOO!..and one of the kids says something about it too. lol .. by the way i love the little addition to"i can't help it..." lol. cute.

i forgot two though!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the Diane Special back in the jackson 5 years where little mike is doing a break up scene with diana..i just love the whooollee thing

i also love more than anything in the world (and i'll explain why) the time during the carole burnett show when they are doing the music class scene and at one point he turns over his shoulder and says to his brother "i think he's one of those old singers like david cassidy ..or..eh i dunno"

and the reason why is because THAT EXACT SCENE is when i first loved michael (and i didn't even know that was michael i thought he was one of his older brothers..i thought randy was michael). okay. i'm done now lol

I love the "STOP IT!!!"s during Moonwalker. I can't even tell you why it's funny, but it is too me :lol:

Back