Info for next-release?

There are around 60-70 demo's from the Dangerous era, Michael worked with several producers and also worked on material himself! i would like the leaked tracks + 7 additional unreleased recording's. I sincerely hope they put effort into a possible concert release, i'm hopeful for a Blu-Ray! i'm tired of seeing old format on my high def display...

Why leaked tracks? :eek:

I think they deserve to be officially released, take 'Serious Effect' as an example, great track!

Yeah but in bonus, not "primary" CD. (not like Xscape) I don't know for all of you but I think contemporized version could be awesome.

Yeah but in bonus, not "primary" CD. (not like Xscape) I don't know for all of you but I think contemporized version could be awesome.

No. They already ruined perfectly fine songs by contemporizing them for Xscape. They should have left them as is, or used the 2010 versions of them (Slave To The Rythm, Blue Gangsta & Do You Know Where Your Children Are).

Serious Effect I agree that was a good song. Leave it as is. Maybe digitally remaster it. If you are going to update it, do that, and maybe have LL Cool J re-record his rap so it's update and fresh sounding.

Songs like Work That Body and She Got It don't need contemporizing either. They're fine on their own. Even If You Don't Love Me-(Which I think sounds too boybandish) doesn't need an update.

The two tracks I REALLY want to hear, and I know I'm not alone on at least the 1st one, is Men In Black and Throwin' Your Life Away.

No. They already ruined perfectly fine songs by contemporizing them for Xscape. They should have left them as is, or used the 2010 versions of them (Slave To The Rythm, Blue Gangsta & Do You Know Where Your Children Are).

Serious Effect I agree that was a good song. Leave it as is. Maybe digitally remaster it. If you are going to update it, do that, and maybe have LL Cool J re-record his rap so it's update and fresh sounding.

Songs like Work That Body and She Got It don't need contemporizing either. They're fine on their own. Even If You Don't Love Me-(Which I think sounds too boybandish) doesn't need an update.

The two tracks I REALLY want to hear, and I know I'm not alone on at least the 1st one, is Men In Black and Throwin' Your Life Away.

I totally agreed with you, I was talking about tracks like "Chicago". Original version is good but the Xscape Version is really better. It is as if Michael make it another time. So I think they have tracks like that for Dangerous Era that's why it should be remastered/contemporized! :)
As regards the Tours in Theaters, The Dangerous World Tour is ****in awesome and we don't have a lot of stuff of this Era. Dangerous 25th Album (Demos, Unreleased Tracks, Remastered Tracks etc) + Concert in BluRay:bow:

Just release Invincible recording sessions and HBO rehearsals .........job done!

^^ BAD Tour Blu-Ray, making of short films, concert rehearsals, studio footage, high def short films, Dangerous Tour Blu-Ray, unreleased song's, unseen TII rehearsals...... job done!

Just release Invincible recording sessions and HBO rehearsals .........job done!

Never gonna happen, way to niche a market.

If they do HIStory Box Set they could include HBO Rehearsals maybe

Ideal would be HIStory disc 2 / short films / Ghosts / HBO rehearsals.

^^ BAD Tour Blu-Ray, making of short films, concert rehearsals, studio footage, high def short films, Dangerous Tour Blu-Ray, unreleased song's, unseen TII rehearsals...... job done!
YES!!! of course ........but by 2030 we'll hopefully have all this and maybe more!!?

YES!!! of course ........but by 2030 we'll hopefully have all this and maybe more!!?

i hope so, depends if the estate know what we would like though! studio footage is up at the top for sure

It is a crime that Ghosts hasn't even come out on DVD yet, let alone Blu-Ray. The VHS quality was shoddy even back in the day.

^^ least we can watch 1080i wowow for now...

In 2012, I had seen a rumor on a website and it was written that Branca said Munich 97 will be released on theaters in 3D/BluRay. I don't found the site anymore. (I send the site to MJuniversHD, I don't know if he kept a screen)
Plus, The Online Team always answers "rumors are just rumors" so it's hard to know if it's true or no.

Branca actually said it in Q&A at Bad 25 showing in London. There was videos about it on Youtube but I can't seem to find them now. He said something like this: "We would like to see the Germany HIStory Tour concert released in 3D."

Branca actually said it in Q&A at Bad 25 showing in London. There was videos about it on Youtube but I can't seem to find them now. He said something like this: "We would like to see the Germany HIStory Tour concert released in 3D."
I remember watching that as well-so it had to be on YouTube at one point. I remember he asked them what they thought of a "3D HIStory tour concert in the cinema" and everybody applauded. (I, of course, was screaming NOOOOOOOOO at the PC)

All this speculation is good (especially for the new generation)

BUT the hardcore fans need footage such as:

- Behind the scenes (rehearsals) from 1995 MTV VMA Performance
- Behind the scenes (rehearsals) from MJ & Friends (Seoul 1999)
- MJ Performance in United We Stand: What More Can I Give (October 2001)
- Invincible studio recording sessions

I'm majorly interested by the HBO rehearsals - they were fully recorded though evidently those involved don't know where the master reels are.

Does anyone know if there's going to be a 3rd posthumous album? Cheater would be a nice album title :D

Does anyone know if there's going to be a 3rd posthumous album? Cheater would be a nice album title :D

There will be a few more than just one. And i agree, Cheater 2001 would be cool to hear but that as an album title wouldn't work IMO. 'Pressure' or 'Seduction' would be more suitable.

I'd rather see Serious Effect as an album title instead of Cheater. Cheater's a good song, but I don't think it would work as a title track.

mj said:
- Invincible studio recording sessions

it's my only hope.

Anything else doesn't even inspire me.

The re-release of Invincible with Videos... At least.

Seduction sounds flawless to me!

Totally agree. If Seduction is a relatively finished, strong song that can be released on an album, then that title would be really cool.

Totally agree. If Seduction is a relatively finished, strong song that can be released on an album, then that title would be really cool.

It was between 'Pressure' & 'Seduction' for me.. the latter sounded much stronger to the ears, i imagined what the voice over of a commercial would sound like.. let's hope there will be another couple of tracks from post 2004 ;)

''Seduction (2000) (Michael Jackson, Shelby Lee II Myrick)
Michael Jackson

Outtake of the album INVINCIBLE (2001), but could be reworked in early
2003 for a forthcoming album in 2004 which was ultimately cancelled
due to rising child molestation accusations and arrest in November 2003.
Sources:

ASCAP (Title code: 491848294)
BMI registration database entry in 2003
''

Last edited:
''Seduction (2000) (Michael Jackson, Shelby Lee II Myrick)
Michael Jackson

Outtake of the album INVINCIBLE (2001), but could be reworked in early
2003 for a forthcoming album in 2004 which was ultimately cancelled
due to rising child molestation accusations and arrest in November 2003.
Sources:

ASCAP (Title code: 491848294)
BMI registration database entry in 2003
''[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure if it's just me but MJ had a lot of co-writers during the Invincible era. I know that sometimes he gave people credit when they had nothing to do with the writing but still, it's strange to me. He's such a phenomenal songwriter he didn't need anyone's help.
I feel this is why Invincible didn't stand up as a Michael Jackson album. Sorry for going off topic :smilerolleyes:

Seduction? I've never heard of it before...I'd like to hear it one day! I'd love some Bad session songs, and some Invincible, and Dangerous session songs!!

I wanna hear the song's recorded from 2005-2009 most of all, Invincible outtakes second place.

Back