IRAN fighting for freedom... more than 150 ppl r killed ... LORD HAVE MERCY.

Re: ~ * IRANIAN PEOPLE Fighting for their votes * ~ 3,4 or more young boys and girls are murdered...

Politics suck they always do. I've never liked them but others do and we have to have respect for everyone's opinions so lets play nicely and not post rude comments :yes:

Re: ~ * IRANIAN PEOPLE Fighting for their votes * ~ more than 8 people are murdered....

I saw on one news show here in Los Angeles, the statistics graphs on the last election with Ahmadinejad and the other candidates that ran against him and all those candidates won in their home areas against Ahmadinejad. Even the candidate who got only 1% of the vote even beat Ahmadinejad. This time around, Ahmadinejad won in every area of Iran by a landslide even supposedly where Mousavi is from. The news show posted a graph of this election and all the other candidates were nowhere on the graph. It look like a cartoon only seeing Ahmadinejad on the graph. The comentators were saying that is un heard of and a clear sign of rigging votes.

yeah

for e.x: in Malaysia, 5,000 people voted. Satistics says 4,000 had voted for Mousavi but the satistic reported by Iran say: 70 percent of people has voted for Ahmadinejad!

This is so humiliating.

Re: ~ * IRANIAN PEOPLE Fighting for their votes * ~ more than 8 people are murdered....

Maybe Ahmadinejad stilling the election might be a good thing. Many outside observers are saying that the protest is sending a message to the Iranian establishment that change is going to happen real soon. Even if Mousavi were to get into office, he too will have to contend with the fact that there is a whole new generation of young Iranians that will demand change on all levels. That country is run by too many old men. This is a movement and the Supreme religeous leader knows it.

Maybe Ahmadinejad stilling the election might be a good thing. Many outside observers are saying that the protest is sending a message to the Iranian establishment that change is going to happen real soon. Even if Mousavi were to get into office, he too will have to contend with the fact that there is a whole new generation of young Iranians that will demand change on all levels. That country is run by too many old men. This is a movement and the Supreme religeous leader knows it.

agreeeeeeeee....
u know they say that Mousavi was not elected because the goverment knew that he could bring a revolution to Iran, they call it Green revolution.

they fear it.

and they do people. they could never believe that people would unite like that.

Well, it might be interesting for you to learn about Iran's democracy:

- Sms system is still off.

- Cell phone do not work all the time.

- sites of bbc, cnn, official site of Mousavi, twitter, and many more r blocked.

- yahoo massanger and mailboxes were not available till night. it will be the same tomorrow.

- Channels of Hotbird satelite due to parasite/noise send from the goverment are not available to watch.

- more than 26 ordinary people mostly students at univercities or journalists r arrested. also 4- 5 of those in the goverment who supports Mousavi.

- people were killed on monday. Basij (an organization) shot people from roofs.
Even Shah of iran symbol of Ditator had not shot people from roofs but face to face.

- 5 Students were killed when Basij attacked Tehran's university.

and................ it goes onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

- sites of bbc, cnn, official site of Mousavi, twitter, and many more r blocked.

- yahoo massanger and mailboxes were not available till night. it will be the same tomorrow.

- Channels of Hotbird satelite due to parasite/noise send from the goverment are not available to watch.

- more than 26 ordinary people mostly students at univercities or journalists r arrested. also 4- 5 of those in the goverment who supports Mousavi.

Even Shah of iran symbol of Ditator had not shot people from roofs but face to face.

This is why it is important that the people can not stop protesting. They have to fight and that means even if people have to loose their lifes. If they give up, then Ahmadinejad and the people responsible for rigging the election wins and they will do it again.

And now the Iranian government is telling the Iranian people that the United States is behind the protest. That is why I'm glad that President Obama did not take sides. Obama supports the movement not Mousavi or Ahmadinejad.

Re: ~ * IRANIAN PEOPLE Fighting for their votes * ~ more than 13 people are murdered....

My god, is this guy blinded so much by power that he's willing to take innocent people's lives just to stay in power?

I have been watching this. My heart is with you and the rest of the Iranian people. I have always had great respect for them. I believe they are the most educated and knowledgable in the mideast. It is terrible that they have to live under such a backward and draconian leadership. I always felt it was only a matter of time before this uprising happened. You are all so brave. I hope there will be no more deaths.

I watched an hour long news show (It is call The Charlie Rose Show for the interveiwer) here the day of the election. Two experts on Iran were interviewed. They were sure that Mousavi would win because of the great renewal of hope in the last two weeks before the election. They said that if the election was given to Ahmadinejad the people would rise up and the government would be afraid. They said that even if the election was still given to Ahmadinejad Iran would be changed forever by the up rising. The people would have spoken strong and the government, Khamenei, would have to listen. This was all said the day of the election. So far their predictions have been right.

Please be safe and do not give up hope. The world is watching and their hearts are with the Iranian people. It may look like we do not care but we in other countries must not look like we are meddling because your government can use that against you. It must happen from within as it is doing. We do care.

Re: ~ * IRANIAN PEOPLE Fighting for their votes * ~ 3,4 or more young boys and girls are murdered...

A GIRL today was shot dead.
Another person, a boy was murdered last night, in Tehran.

and 3, or more boys were killed in other cities within previous 48 hours.

and somethign interesting is that a few people has asserted that a few of those wild beaters, wearing Iran's police uniform or the organization we call (urgent/special guard) were speaking Arabic! :eek:

This is from a Canadian paper. I have only pasted the first part of the article. The second part goes into the history of how the two groups came together in spite of their 'known' animosity towards each other.

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/12109

Hamas and Hezbollah unite to crush Iranian dissidents

By Paul Williams Thursday, June 18, 2009
- thelastcrusade.org

Encountering Hamas in Teheran is tantamount to meeting an African American at a KKK gathering.

And yet, the Sunni terrorist group from the Palestinian Authority is now joining hands with the Shi’ite mullahs of Iran to crush street protests in favor of opposition candidate Mir Hossein Mousavi and to solidify the re-election of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

This development was reported by the Jerusalem Post and other international news outlets as rioting on a scale unseen in Iran for nearly a decade continued in the wake of the elections and the allegations that the results were falsified.

The protests have now spread from Teheran to other major cities.

Hamas formally welcomed incumbent the re-election of Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad last Saturday.

Despite the blackout of media coverage, thousands of protesters rallied again in Teheran on Tuesday and Wednesday in support of Mousavi. Israeli sources maintain that scores of people have been killed by security forces at rallies that have erupted throughout Iran in the wake of last week’s presidential elections.

An Iranian student passed out flyers to Jerusalem Post reporters that listed the names of Fatima Brahati, Kasra Sharafi, Kambiz Shahi, Mohsen Emani, and Mina Ahtrami. He claimed that these individuals were Teheran University students who had been murdered yesterday by pro-government gunmen. “The most important thing that I believe people outside of Iran should be aware of,” the student said, “is the participation of Palestinian forces in these riots.”

Other Iranian protesters - - including a young man who carried a kitchen knife in one hand and a stone in the other, also testified to the presence of Hamas in Teheran. A young man who carried a butcher knife in one hand and a rock in the other said, “My brother had his ribs beaten in by those Palestinian animals. Taking our people’s money is not enough - - they are thirsty for our blood too.”

It’s ironic, the knife wielding man added, the victorious Ahmadinejad “tells us to pray for the young Palestinians, suffering at the hands of Israel.” He expressed his hope that Israel would “come to its senses” and ruthlessly deal with the Palestinians.

When asked if these militia fighters could have been mistaken for Lebanese Shi’ites, sent by Hezbollah, he rejected the idea. “Ask anyone, they will tell you the same thing. They [Palestinian extremists] are out beating Iranians in the streets… The more we gave this arrogant race, the more they want… [But] we will not let them push us around in our own country.”

Re: ~ * IRANIAN PEOPLE Fighting for their votes * ~ more than 13 people are murdered....

Todays rally:

http://www.commondreams.org/further/2009/06/18-1
06.18.09 - 11:29 AM
Pray for Peace, Pray for Freedom, Pray for Iran

S01NoD359-tNdbqLzQ

an estimated million protesters have gathered for a day of mourning. Mousavi reportedly spoke at the rally:

"I have come to bring to Iran a future of freedom, of hope, of fulfilment... This is the sea of green."

And now the Iranian government is telling the Iranian people that the United States is behind the protest. That is why I'm glad that President Obama did not take sides. Obama supports the movement not Mousavi or Ahmadinejad
He does not have to take side. already he is accused of being the supporter of these chaos in iran.
such a shame.
the govement is blind to see, these people protesting has nothing to do with usa!

My god, is this guy blinded so much by powe]
r that he's willing to take innocent people's lives just to stay in power?

HE IS so so so BLIND!

let me tell u something funny, one of the war cries (i mean remarks people shouts in a protest) is this:

Ahmadi has seen the halo around himself
but he is too blind to see our votes

:lol: :lol: :lol:

u know, when he came to UN for the first time 4, 3 yrs ago, later in iran it was reported that there was a halo around him in the pictures! and he confirmed! lol lol They meant to make him holy! but o course failed.

This is from a Canadian paper. I have only pasted the first part of the article. The second part goes into the history of how the two groups came together in spite of their 'known' animosity towards each other.

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/12109

Hamas and Hezbollah unite to crush Iranian dissidents

By Paul Williams Thursday, June 18, 2009
- thelastcrusade.org

Encountering Hamas in Teheran is tantamount to meeting an African American at a KKK gathering.

And yet, the Sunni terrorist group from the Palestinian Authority is now joining hands with the Shi’ite mullahs of Iran to crush street protests in favor of opposition candidate Mir Hossein Mousavi and to solidify the re-election of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

This development was reported by the Jerusalem Post and other international news outlets as rioting on a scale unseen in Iran for nearly a decade continued in the wake of the elections and the allegations that the results were falsified.

The protests have now spread from Teheran to other major cities.

Hamas formally welcomed incumbent the re-election of Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad last Saturday.

Despite the blackout of media coverage, thousands of protesters rallied again in Teheran on Tuesday and Wednesday in support of Mousavi. Israeli sources maintain that scores of people have been killed by security forces at rallies that have erupted throughout Iran in the wake of last week’s presidential elections.

An Iranian student passed out flyers to Jerusalem Post reporters that listed the names of Fatima Brahati, Kasra Sharafi, Kambiz Shahi, Mohsen Emani, and Mina Ahtrami. He claimed that these individuals were Teheran University students who had been murdered yesterday by pro-government gunmen. “The most important thing that I believe people outside of Iran should be aware of,” the student said, “is the participation of Palestinian forces in these riots.”

Other Iranian protesters - - including a young man who carried a kitchen knife in one hand and a stone in the other, also testified to the presence of Hamas in Teheran. A young man who carried a butcher knife in one hand and a rock in the other said, “My brother had his ribs beaten in by those Palestinian animals. Taking our people’s money is not enough - - they are thirsty for our blood too.”

It’s ironic, the knife wielding man added, the victorious Ahmadinejad “tells us to pray for the young Palestinians, suffering at the hands of Israel.” He expressed his hope that Israel would “come to its senses” and ruthlessly deal with the Palestinians.

When asked if these militia fighters could have been mistaken for Lebanese Shi’ites, sent by Hezbollah, he rejected the idea. “Ask anyone, they will tell you the same thing. They [Palestinian extremists] are out beating Iranians in the streets… The more we gave this arrogant race, the more they want… [But] we will not let them push us around in our own country.”

HAMAS! Phalastian beating iranians. :eek: :shocked:
My Lord, i had not read it. thank u so so so much for posting.

"I have come to bring to Iran a future of freedom, of hope, of fulfilment... This is the sea of green."

Yeah the sea of Green :D :D

He does not have to take side. already he is accused of being the supporter of these chaos in iran.
such a shame.
the govement is blind to see, these people protesting has nothing to do with usa!

Perhaps you are right. I just read this article in 'The Nation' by a very good progressive reporter from my state (although he writes for national publications like 'The Nation'. ) In my opinion he is always on the side of justice. He is arguing for Obama to take a stronger stand against what happened in your election. He echos your argument.

Perhaps you will see a change in the strength of statements coming out of the US soon if what Mr. Nichols is writing about advice Obama is getting is correct.

http://www.thenation.com/doc/20090706/nichols

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The NationForeign AffairsIran

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Obama's Iran Response Should be Bolder Comment
By John Nichols

June 18, 2009

The world is watching as the next chapter in the future of Iran unfolds.

.Obama's Iran Response Should be Bolder Iran

John Nichols: This president does not need to make threats to champion democracy.

..The United States has no military role to play with regard to Iran. In fact, too many threats in the past have made it hard for the United States to speak effectively--and have raised fears that a strong statement from Washington would simply give Ahmadinejad an foreign "enemy" to rally against. But Obama must recognize that he is not George Bush. He has credibility that his predecessor lost, and the world wants to hear him speaking as the leader of a great country that stands on the side of democracy.

The United States does not need to make threats to explicitly and unequivocally champion democracy and the right of peoples in countries around the world to advance the cause of their own freedom. Such championship requires truth-telling and blunt language. Unfortunately, Obama is avoiding hard truths and speaking far too softly.

The president says he entertains "deep concerns about the election" in Iran. Well, who doesn't? Expressing concern is "nice," it's "diplomatic"--in the worst sense--but it is not sufficient to the circumstance, as Vice President Joe Biden and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton are reportedly arguing within the White House.
In particular, Obama needs to abandon the unsettling course of suggesting, as he did Tuesday in an interview with CNBC and the New York Times, that there is not a great deal of difference between Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and the Iranian president's reform-minded foe, Mir Hussein Moussavi. "Either way," Mr. Obama claims the United States, "is going to be dealing with an Iranian regime that has historically been hostile to the United States, that has caused some problems in the neighborhood and is pursuing nuclear weapons." Even if that is the case, it diminishes a distinction between between Ahmadinejad and Moussavi that Iranians--especially young Iranians--see as significant enough to merit risking, and in some cases, losing their lives.

By every measure, the US president's response has been less than that of other world leaders, especially French President Nicolas Sarkozy, who has branded the announced election "result" a fraud and bluntly decried the government's clampdown on dissent "brutal," "totally disproportionate" and "extremely alarming."

"The extent of the fraud is proportional to the violent reaction," says Sarkozy. "It is a tragedy, but it is not negative to have a real-opinion movement that tries to break its chains." The French president is raising more than a concern. He is making the right point, and he is making it well.

"The ruling power claims to have won the elections," says Sarkozy. "If that were true, we must ask why they find it necessary to imprison their opponents and repress them with such violence." We must also ask why President Obama is not pressing Iran as aggressively as his French counterpart.

MichaelsGuardianAngel please know I'm praying each and every day for the ppl in Iran.
This is a huge chance to bring this country to some real freedom and some real peace if ppl go on the streets nonviolent to protest for their rights.
It's so sad it did cost lives already... those are the true heroes... and that's why I hope ppl will not give in Ahmadinejad. Those who have died already deserve to be successfull at least. To me each and everyone of those dead through the protests of the last days would deserve the nobel price for peace much more than those famous ppl usually getting it for some prestige reasons!

Please MichaelsGuardianAngel stay save and keep us updated!

I'm sure what's going on in Iran has become a true inspiration for ppl all around the globe fighting for human rights, for peace and freedom!

Perhaps you are right. I just read this article in 'The Nation' by a very good progressive reporter from my state (although he writes for national publications like 'The Nation'. ) In my opinion he is always on the side of justice. He is arguing for Obama to take a stronger stand against what happened in your election. He echos your argument.

Perhaps you will see a change in the strength of statements coming out of the US soon if what Mr. Nichols is writing about advice Obama is getting is correct.

http://www.thenation.com/doc/20090706/nichols

The NationForeign AffairsIran

By John Nichols

June 18, 2009

The world is watching as the next chapter in the future of Iran unfolds.

.Obama's Iran Response Should be Bolder Iran

John Nichols: This president does not need to make threats to champion democracy.

..The United States has no military role to play with regard to Iran. In fact, too many threats in the past have made it hard for the United States to speak effectively--and have raised fears that a strong statement from Washington would simply give Ahmadinejad an foreign "enemy" to rally against. But Obama must recognize that he is not George Bush. He has credibility that his predecessor lost, and the world wants to hear him speaking as the leader of a great country that stands on the side of democracy.

The United States does not need to make threats to explicitly and unequivocally champion democracy and the right of peoples in countries around the world to advance the cause of their own freedom. Such championship requires truth-telling and blunt language. Unfortunately, Obama is avoiding hard truths and speaking far too softly.

The president says he entertains "deep concerns about the election" in Iran. Well, who doesn't? Expressing concern is "nice," it's "diplomatic"--in the worst sense--but it is not sufficient to the circumstance, as Vice President Joe Biden and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton are reportedly arguing within the White House.
In particular, Obama needs to abandon the unsettling course of suggesting, as he did Tuesday in an interview with CNBC and the New York Times, that there is not a great deal of difference between Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and the Iranian president's reform-minded foe, Mir Hussein Moussavi. "Either way," Mr. Obama claims the United States, "is going to be dealing with an Iranian regime that has historically been hostile to the United States, that has caused some problems in the neighborhood and is pursuing nuclear weapons." Even if that is the case, it diminishes a distinction between between Ahmadinejad and Moussavi that Iranians--especially young Iranians--see as significant enough to merit risking, and in some cases, losing their lives.

By every measure, the US president's response has been less than that of other world leaders, especially French President Nicolas Sarkozy, who has branded the announced election "result" a fraud and bluntly decried the government's clampdown on dissent "brutal," "totally disproportionate" and "extremely alarming."

"The extent of the fraud is proportional to the violent reaction," says Sarkozy. "It is a tragedy, but it is not negative to have a real-opinion movement that tries to break its chains." The French president is raising more than a concern. He is making the right point, and he is making it well.

"The ruling power claims to have won the elections," says Sarkozy. "If that were true, we must ask why they find it necessary to imprison their opponents and repress them with such violence." We must also ask why President Obama is not pressing Iran as aggressively as his French counterpart.

NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! OBAMA SHOULD KEEP THE UNITED STATES OUT OF THIS.

Obama is not pressing the issue of the election of Iran because he wants to keep the United States out of it. If the United States gets involved in any kind of way, that would be a distraction used by the Iranian government to suggest to the Iranian people why you have the opposition protesting and that's why Ahmadinejad should remain president because of the United States. The Iranian government is already saying that the United Stated is involved and is supporting Mousavi.

Obama isn't choosing sides and he doesn't support Mousavi persay because he came out of the same 1979 revolution just like Ahmadinejad did, Anti-American. That is the same revolution that took over the American embassy and held American hostages for 444 days. It is said that 2/3rds of the Iranian people are under the age of 35 so they may or may not remember this.....

Mousavi may be more of a moderate, but to a certain extent, he believes in the same policies as Ahmadinejad. Obama has said that no matter who is the leader in Iran, the United States and other world leaders will have to deal with them. Obama said that he supports the MOVEMENT and the Iranian people, not one particular candidate. Most observers believe that Obama prefers Mousavi, but he isn't going to say it while there is a dispute going on with the election. Most observers believe that Obama is doing the right thing. Let the Iranian people hash out what is going on in their own country.

You have the Republicans here in the United States screaming that Obama should choose on the side of Democracy and in particular Mousavi. But what is the United States going to do, march into Iran and tell the Iranian government what to do? We try to do that before and that is why the world hates the United States.

Nicolas Sarkozy can say whatever he wants about the election in Iran, but the Iranian government isn't goint to accuse France of getting involved. Like I said before, they are already saying the United States is involved and Obama hasn't really said a thing.

Last edited:

I wish good luck to the Iranians who happen to post on the message board. Barring his willingness to believe the popular history regarding the holocaust without acknowledging that the veracity of each and every historical event must be questioned, Mousavi definitely appears to have been the better choice considering that he wanted more government transparency and more freedom for Iranians to communicate their thoughts independent from government oversight.

Please MichaelsGuardianAngel stay save and keep us updated!
Thank u :flowers:

And yes, i will do my best to report the latest news! ;)

I diapprove.
He must keep his remark only about concerns and not surpass it.
I am a supporter of Obsma, i do not want my govermant to spoil his image.

besides,
u see, in iran many people, many of these protestors are against U.S.A.
whatever Obama says will come back to himself as a accusation so sharp.

NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! OBAMA SHOULD KEEP THE UNITED STATES OUT OF THIS.

Agree!

Mousavi may be more of a moderate, but to a certain extent, he believes in the same policies as Ahmadinejad. Obama has said that no matter who is the leader in Iran, the United States and other world leaders will have to deal with them. Obama said that he supports the MOVEMENT and the Iranian people, not one particular candidate.
I heard it too but its not that true u see.

many who has voted for Mousavi believes he is SO SO SO SO different.
u see, 81% of people voted in the election this years, mostly to Mousavi just because they wanted a change. 4 years ago 50% of people only votes.

It shows Mousavi and Ahmadi r so so so different.
Ahmadi is a dictator,just like Hitler but for sure Mousavi is a lot more open-minded, educated, knowlwdgable and wiser. (also he looks alot better! JK)

I believe Mousavi as he himself has claimed will try to improve relationship with U.S.A
BUT this DOES NOT mean Obama must support him. NO

that he supports the MOVEMENT and the Iranian people,

he may only support the movment. and not go further.

Thank u :flowers:

And yes, i will do my best to report the latest news! ;)

I diapprove.
He must keep his remark only about concerns and not surpass it.
I am a supporter of Obsma, i do not want my govermant to spoil his image.

besides,
u see, in iran many people, many of these protestors are against U.S.A.
whatever Obama says will come back to himself as a accusation so sharp.

Agree!

Let me also put it this way, If Obama supports the movement and the Iranian people protesting and the people protesting supports Mousavi, THEN WHO DO YOU THINK OBAMA SUPPORTS???
MOUSAVI.

u know, when he came to UN for the first time 4, 3 yrs ago, later in iran it was reported that there was a halo around him in the pictures! and he confirmed! lol lol They meant to make him holy! but o course failed.

No holy man would treat his equals (cause yes, we're all equals, no matter how holy or not we are) with spite, anger and death! For sure he is a mentally sick person that needs to be treated and removed from his position.

Once again, I don't understand how things like these still happen in the 21st century! We should have learned by now to live in peace and respect each other. :(

See like I have said, The Iranian government is blamming the United States, The UK, Israel and the Western world for meddling in the election. That's why I am so glad that Obama didn't pick one cadidate over the other. In his speech the Supreme leader referenced Obama's statement when he said that he supported the people for protesting.

The Supreme leader in his speech said that all 4 candidates are part of the same establishment that was part of the 1979 Revolution and that includes Mousavi. If Mousavi isn't part of that establishment, then he needs to openly say that he doesn't support the current regime.

Also the Supreme leader has said that there will be a crack down on the protesters. Now let's see if those protesters are going to back down and give in to the government.

I asked this question, If there is a crack down on the protesters and there is bloodshed, should the United States get involved? And if the United States get's involved then what should we do?

Personally, I think that this is not the United States' business. They shouldn't get involved. They get involved in too many things.

Re: OH NOOOOO.... Fighting for our votes? alll seeeeeeeeeeeeeems to be lost.......

Let me also put it this way, If Obama supports the movement and the Iranian people protesting and the people protesting supports Mousavi, THEN WHO DO YOU THINK OBAMA SUPPORTS???
MOUSAVI.

U misunderstood it.
by movement i mean, to support us that we have the right to oppose peacefully for any person. got it?
i mean we sure have the right to express our ideas peacefully without gettign beaten to death? without being shot from the roofs?

that is what is supportable. got it?

Re: OH NOOOOO.... Fighting for our votes? alll seeeeeeeeeeeeeems to be lost.......

ALLLLLLLLLLLLL IS LOST!

This afetrnoon, the leader, the most powerful person in the govement regarding the presential eclection in iran, made it allllllllllllllllllll so clear that there was no cheating, Ahmadi is the lawful president and he banned people from demonstrating peacefully or even expressing their oppositions peacefully.
he said stop these accusations, demonstrate, protests or i will talk to you in another way. that may mean shooting will be his words.

Any opposition or accusation from now on means opposing the islamic system, and the leader and that means......... you are against islam and someone against islam must die.

This means if we want Mousavi, we must oppose the whole islamic system. Who dares to do that? they r gonna kill us like a sheep and no one will permitted to say word about.

Tomorrow people r to demonstrate. that was arrnaged yesterday. I have no idea if it will cancelled. You see, Mousavi is not that powerful to resist the leader. one word, he will be arrested in blink of an eye.

I wonder if any hope is left?

Besides, in his speech, he accused England of being the evilest govement.:doh::doh::doh:WTF! How am i suppose to get my visa now?

This is getting pretty bad for your people… :(

Let's all pray for Iran! This situation needs to change! Can't the UN do ANYTHING?

My grandparents and one of my uncles live in Iran. I'm part Iranian myself (though mostly arab)

I pray for the Iranian people. I really do. Without the injustice, it would be a very very beautiful country.

Prayer for Peace

In the name of Allah, the beneficent, the merciful.
Praise be to the Lord of the Universe who has created us and made us into tribes and nations, that we may know each other, not that we may despise each other.

If the enemy incline towards peace, do thou also incline towards peace, and trust in God, for the Lord is the one that heareth and knoweth all things. And the servants of God, Most Gracious are those who walk on the Earth in humility, and when we address them, we say "Peace."

Source: Adapted from the Qur'an. The Peace Abbey

TAGS: Islam, Nations & Leaders, Peace, Praise, Relationships

:angel:Keep Helping to Heal The World~~~

WHAT HAPPENED TO ME TONIGHT:

around 10-11 me, my sister my friend and her mom went to a demonstration in our neighbor. (i live in a closed area, we call minicity with 40 blocks which each has 4 entrances to the floors)
for four days we have gone and nothing had happened. There were guards but none attacked.
as always we shouted Down with dictator, where is my vote, or words in supports of those killed.
nothing illegal.

TONIGHT, Alot of guards with such scary exteriors were awaiting us down. just a glance of them, more than 10 i trembled. they attacked for real. they shot, shot, shot.... me, my sister and my friend rannnnnnnnnnnnnnn along with people. my friend's mom was left behind.
We slowed down further but again boys yelled, "they r coming" and all ran again. I stopped for a second to look back. I saw one of the guards on a motocycle and a car next to it. He shot in the air. I ran inches back to one of the entrances. many had escaped there. they opened the door for me. thanks God my sister and friend were there too.
We, three, took shelter inside for minutes. then crep our way out through the trees and bushes. my heart was pounding out my chest

again, a police car arrived. we ran away and as we ran we heart shot shot shot.
we were terrified enough and couldn't go on. So we ran back home.

Now about my friends mom:
she said, the guards attacked a man who had left behind and she said the shots were not into the air. they shot towards the crowd as if hoping it hit one but i believe it did not. (i pray it did not)

but for sure, they beat anyone they reached. She said they even broke into the entrances and pulled a boy out of an elevator and they beat him till his pants was torn. and she witnessed how they beat an old man.

Geeeeeee, never had felt this close to death before. if only we had not run, we were shot dead or beaten to death.

Back