Is this pic TII?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just re-watched the SC video but couldn't spot her.

i'm voting tii cuz the hair and everything looks like tii. he didn't wear two chunky tendrils of hair on each side bad era. but if i'm loud and wrong, so be it, lmao ;)

047.jpg

:D

Look how loud and wrong you are! OOOh chunky tendrils!

BES's bad era blinkers are addling her brain these days. That's what watching Bad 17 times per day does to a person. Their eyes fall out, the hotness is too much!

Is that biatch in the pic one of the hoes from the Moonwalker film? Can't say I've ever been able to look at the part of the screen with them on, but there are other people in Moonwalker right? I just saw the one in the white suit :D

Lims i thought out of everyone you would be the one to figure it out lol!! You would have been the one person i would have asked ha ha!!

I dunno i am gonna say Bad era maybe.......

You should have seen our discussion on twitter Dani :rofl:
HB and others were like 'bad' BES and others 'TII'.
I am a bit confused but I tend to think it's more bad than TII.
But he looked amazingly young in TII too... :) what was confusing too was probably that it is included on TII add...

Look how loud and wrong you are! OOOh chunky tendrils!

BES's bad era blinkers are addling her brain these days. That's what watching Bad 17 times per day does to a person. Their eyes fall out, the hotness is too much!

Is that biatch in the pic one of the hoes from the Moonwalker film? Can't say I've ever been able to look at the part of the screen with them on, but there are other people in Moonwalker right? I just saw the one in the white suit :D

that's ONE chunky tendril on ONE side heiffer :eviltongue: in the first pic it looks like he has two like he did in tii. I guess we'll have to see when dvd comes out. No biggie, besides the point that everyone wants to be RIGHT

All this tendril talk is cracking me up. :lmao: I can't even tell if that's a tendril, the pic isn't the best quality. It kinda looks like a tendril moving down into a shadow on the shirt to me. And this obsessed MJ ARC member still says Bad Era.

One of the mods gon come in here y'all keep thread jackin'!

Lims, you're jacking your own thread! How is this possible??? :lol:

This just shows how little Michael changed throughout the years man! :D

like i always said he aged gracefully and the media can't stand the fact that he didn't have all them surgeries they stay claiming only the nose job. Michael so damn fine

Have we still not come to a final decision?

IT IS FROM THE BAD ERA!

there ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back