Is this pic TII?

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is 100% from the bad era. for many reasons. but just look at the eyebrows. and his smile is different from the bad era to the TII era.

Bad era... his chin says it all for me... it`s the same, but as he grew older it became 'more mature'.

Sorry for being so late guys, but IMO, you can clearly look at the pic and tell what era its from. I mean, Michael was such an amazing human being, that god blessed him with infinite good looks. :D

How about 1988?

moonwalker was filmed late 1986/early 1987 because it was originally going to be released at the same time as the bad album (recorded jan 1987 - july 1987: released august 1987)

it only was released to the public in theatres in europe, but the US never got it until it came out on home video in 1989.

1988 wasnt really significant in relation to moonwalker, except for the fact that originally it was gonna be released on home video in late 1988 after the bad tour finished, but because michael had to extend the bad tour (vocal strain) they waited until 1989 when it was over.

I say it is from the Bad Era and the female might be Stephanie Mills.

Some people really think this picture is new.:p Today my cousin saw this trailer and she said to me - WOW he looked amazing for a 50 years old man... :p

I definitely think it is from the bad era....even though he looks alike in the two pics some have already posted here.....I can tell he looks older in the TII Smooth criminal photo than he does in the 1st photo posted...look around his eyes you will see what I mean...he looks great in both pics but I can definitely tell the difference.

bad era !

and remember guys although used in TII it may not relate to TII

its probs to do with a feature perhaps reminiscing or when he originally did Smooth Criminal ?

just my thoughts :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back