It's as he said - VOTE YOUR SET LIST on mjlive

Oh yippie...the setlist is gonna be over played song after overplayed song. Wonderful.

I hope you all vote Heaven Can Wait or Butterflies.. I gotta hear him sing one of these songs... I have been working on my setlist for 2 days now. My head hurts

I hope you all vote Heaven Can Wait or Butterflies.. I gotta hear him sing one of these songs... I have been working on my setlist for 2 days now. My head hurts

4rm vince i put speechless,butterflies,dont walk away,2000 watts and unbreakable

Unbreakable
2.Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'3.Liberian Girl4.Don't Walk Away5.Butterflies6.Break of Dawn7.Human Nature8.Dirty Diana9.Bad10.Invincible11.Smooth Criminal12.Tabloid Junkie13.You Are My Life14.The Lady in My Life15.She's out of My Life16.Remember the Time17.Leave Me Alone18.Man in the Mirror19.Will You Be There20.Someone Put Your Hand Out21.Childhood22.Rock with You23.Billie Jean24.Another Part of Me25.Shake Your Body Down

It was tough but heres my ideal list:wub:. There where other but It was hard to choose so Im pretty satisfied with this. I didn't put all the other classics like beat it, thriller, etc. cuz I figured that those where gonna be there.

There are some good songs on that list that are not album tracks. I hope he will at least perform 3 or 4 of them. It would be cool to see him sing non-album tracks.

These are the ones I noticed:

Beautiful Girl
Cheater
Fall Again
In the Back
Monkey Business
On The Line
Scared of the Moon
Someone in the Dark
Someone put your hand out
We Are Here to Change the World
You Can't Win

I cant even remember what i put on my vote
But i think i made sure i put rare songs that he normally doesnt perform

I cant even remember what i put on my vote
But i think i made sure i put rare songs that he normally doesnt perform
Same here. Songs like "Billie Jean" and "Smooth Criminal" are probably on the actual plan already, so we should vote for more songs outside that "songs that he'll probably do anyway" category.
Eric said:
There are some good songs on that list that are not album tracks. I hope he will at least perform 3 or 4 of them. It would be cool to see him sing non-album tracks.

These are the ones I noticed:

Beautiful Girl
Cheater
Fall Again
In the Back
Monkey Business
On The Line
Scared of the Moon
Someone in the Dark
Someone put your hand out
We Are Here to Change the World
You Can't Win
Really? When I made my list yesterday I didn't see the tracks?? Probably the list got updated. Gotta check it out right now. Thanx:)

Among those, I'd choose Cheater, Fall Again, Monkey Business, On The Line, and Someone Put Your Hand Out.

Did anyone notice they say on the site vote even if you dont have tickets cause you will see the show anyway

Did anyone notice they say on the site vote even if you dont have tickets cause you will see the show anyway

yeah I noticed that. I hope the concerts will be released on dvd or something, now that I don't have tix.
Anyway, I voted for Give In To Me :wild: coz that's my fave song and I so want to see him perform it live :wub:

1.Another Part of Me

2.Baby Be Mine

3.Bad

4.Beat It

5.Black or White

6.Butterflies

7.Dirty Diana

8.Don't Stop 'til You Get Enough

9.I Can't Help It

10.In the Closet

11.Just Good Friends

12.Man in the Mirror

13.P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)

14.Remember the Time

15.Rock with You

16.The Lady in My Life

17.Thriller

18.Unbreakable

19.Who Is It

20.You Are Not Alone

21.You Rock My World

22.Break of Dawn

23.Invincible

24.Shake Your Body Down

25.Billie Jean

I've noticed the songs we on here were asking/hoping to be on that list have been added :)

Somebodys watching us :)

lol I didn't expect songs like You can't win, We are here to change the world and Scared of the moon to be on the list o______O

25 songs isn't enough :lol:. I can't decide!

I don't see either of those going over very well. Songs like "Who Is It", "Give In To Me", "Butterflies" and the like are going to be about as good a balance between fan-favorite and accessible as you get. Once you start crossing over into "Smile" and "Speechless" territory, you're getting into some die-hard only stuff. But... that's what the vote is for I guess, so vote for yourself and nobody else.

Here is mine. Not in that order:

1. Bad
2. Beat It
3. Billie Jean
4. Black or White
5. Dirty Diana
6. Earth Song
7. Heal the World
8. HIStory
9. Human Nature
10. I Just Can't Stop Loving You
11. Man in the Mirror
12. Rock with You
13. Remember the Time
14. She's out of My Life
15. Smooth Criminal
16. The Way You Make Me Feel
17. Thriller
18. Will You Be There
19. You Are Not Alone

^^i'd be pleased with that list:)

I JUST HOPE he would perform on the line, blood on the dance floor, she drives me wild, speed demon, liberian girl or something:D
and do not perform remember the time please ;) hehehe

THIS IS IT! My ideal set list:) if he perform Give in to me, Who is it, Fall again,Someone Put Your Hand Out - it would be brilliant :) the opening song 2 bad - one of my favourite ones:)

2 Bad
Unbreakable
In the Closet
Someone Put Your Hand Out
Will You Be There
Smooth Criminal
Blood on the Dance Floor
Give In to Me
Who Is It
Dangerous
Billie Jean
Remember the Time
Monkey Business
The Way You Make Me Feel
Whatever Happens
Fall Again
Another Part of Me
Dirty Diana
Man in the Mirror

Awww, one day in your life isnt on the list.
I so wanted to hear that.

Its weird, he has songs like Monkey Business on it...that wasnt evern released.

Still, its great he is giving us the choice...it would be annoying if it was all the ususal hits again, just to chose from.

I wonder if alot of us vote scream, he might ask Janet to help out lol.

this is mine:
1. Wanna be startin somethin
2. Another part of me
3. Smooth criminal
4. Rock with you
5. Human nature
6. Remember the time
7. Scream (with janet pleeease Michael I would actually die there on the spot)
8. Dirty Diana
9. Give into me
10. Billie jean
11. Thriller
12. Beat It.
13. Butterflies
14. Will you be there
15. Dangerous
16. Black or white
17. Earth song
18. You rock my world
19. Man in the mirror

i completely forgot about who is it, they dont care about us and the way you make me feel but o well i think 19 songs is more than he would do anyway

This picture is my second time voting. I voted for a similar list the first time. But this time I actually tried to put the songs in order of how he should perform them, but by the time I got to YRMW I got bored and just went back to putting songs I wanted, without order.

setlist.png

Back