It's as he said - VOTE YOUR SET LIST on mjlive

i would really really love to see him performing " we've had enough " instead of earth song
but unfortunatlely its not there =(

childhood, who is it, speechless, whatever happens, heartbreaker, invincible, heaven can wait, cry ..

guys at least we should hear one of them live =P

can i ask a question? are you really guys thinking of this concerts ?? like for real MJ again live ?? on tour!? i still cant believe it, this is crazy, luvvvvvv michael to death

Guys if it was upto us lot then im sure that the setlist would be awesome but im afraid we'll have too many noobs who have only just started liking him and they'll be like " whats cheater ? whats fall again ? " and theyre gonna jus vote 4 the common ones like earth song and yana etc :(

childhood, who is it, speechless, whatever happens, heartbreaker, invincible, heaven can wait, cry ..

guys at least we should hear one of them live =P

can i ask a question? are you really guys thinking of this concerts ?? like for real MJ again live ?? on tour!? i still cant believe it, this is crazy, luvvvvvv michael to death

I no its like a dream!

im sure im gonna wake up soon and be all like -

OMG MICHAEL ANNOUNCED A NEW SET OF CONCERTS AND I WAS THERE !!!

I GOT TIX AND EVERYTHIN!!!

WHAT A DREAM!!

Ladies and gentlemen, here's probably the most "out there" set list of them all :D
It took me 2 days to put this together and I still dunno if I'm happy with it, haha.

setlistp.jpg

What I feel was important when I made my list was that this concert will be nothing like the others. I want to see stuff I've never seen him do, and I'm interested in what he can come up with. Just imagine some "über robotic" dance moves to a song like "Heartbreaker" get's me amped up!
I would love to see him doing that dance break from the video to "Remember The Time" also.
And man, I was THIS close to also pick "2000 watts" after seeing some of you guys do that, because if we're gonna be honest a lot of people talk shit about that track, but I can now see the purpose of that track, it's a perfect to at least have a slice of it somewhere in the beginning of the concert.
"Threatened" is my replacement of "Thriller", I've never been a huge fan of the live number to Thriller, and would love to see something new.
I wasn't sure to pick "Unbreakable" or "Another Part of Me" as the opening song, but in the end I just picked "Unbreakable", I mean... that song speaks for itself.
I dunno, all that I'm 100% sure about my list the 3 last tracks, that is to me the perfect ending, "Give Into Me" would build up to a climax with "Dirty Diana"... then Michael comes out back on stage and we all cry together to "Man In The Mirror".

But the WTF of the day is, where are "One More Chance", "This Place Hotel" and the tracks out of "BOTDF"?!
I'd love to see him do a medley with "Can You Feel It" and "Torture" in it also.

But, I guess in the end of the day it doesn't matter because 9/10 "normal people" picks "safe song", songs they've already seen and know that they like. Expect that 90% of the songs he will perform are songs he's already done from previous tours.
And 25 songs are pretty much, I don't think his set will be that long in the end though.

Last edited:
What I feet was important when I made my list was that this concert will be nothing like the others. I want to see stuff I've never seen him do, and I'm interested in what he can come up with. Just imagine some "über robotic" dance moves to a song like "Heartbreaker" get's me amped up!

Heartbreaker (Y) that's what i mean =D

Why vote for songs like Beat It, Billie Jean and Smooth Criminal? We already knew he's going to do them anyways.

COZ, can you all understand that if he will see million people voited for a only new songs with old song which wasn't performed before, you have a risk to loose youre some of favorite songs? coz he can't sing all old songs, so he has to choose the most voited old songs too!
He is not robot to sing all 40 songs. So if Smooth criminal and Beat It from old songs will have 0 - voits (becouse of you think that they will be anyway) he will choose another old songs!
SO at list they must be there!

i voted for D.S. hopefully, complete with a black suv and him dancing on it, as a tribute to Tom Sneddon. but that's just me. lol..

but it is my fantasy. lol

I no its like a dream!

im sure im gonna wake up soon and be all like -

OMG MICHAEL ANNOUNCED A NEW SET OF CONCERTS AND I WAS THERE !!!

I GOT TIX AND EVERYTHIN!!!

WHAT A DREAM!!

Ditto. Feels like everything is happening way too quickly! I had imagined that he would go on tour once I started uni or something (in about a year or so) but no-it's all happend too fast! I love this whole hype towards the date of the concert though :D

So exciting xD

When people say don't vote for the 'normal ones', remember, theres a big difference watching it on dvd to being there, watching & hearing it live at the concert.

This is the LAST time to see him do the moonwalk or the thriller routine.

Did you guys know you can vote several times? I just voted my tenth time.

I didnt have Billie Jean as a choice when I did this but has noticed other people have got it in theres

i voted for D.S. hopefully, complete with a black suv and him dancing on it, as a tribute to Tom Sneddon. but that's just me. lol..

but it is my fantasy. lol

lmao

Last edited:
guys don't vote for songs hes going to perform for sure like Billie jean, beat it, thriller, black or white, because he's going to perform the with no doubt so choose simply non-performed songs =D

looks like MAN IN THE MIRROR will 100% be performed. Everyone has included MITM!!! :D YAYYY!!! :D

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_VaV_Kheu-U&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_VaV_Kheu-U&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object></EMBED>

Yeaaah! :) I saw that one earlier today, I've subscribed to the MJJC channel :D

And BTW, I put together a silly little "Vote or Die!" banner, anyone feel free to use it if you want. :)

Here the forum-code you just copy and paste in the "edit signature" panel:

Code:
[PLAIN][center][url=http://www.michaeljacksonlive.com/playlist.php][img]http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/8361/brucevote.jpg[/img][/url]
(Feel free to use the banner to spread the message)[/center][/PLAIN]

Yeaaah! :) I saw that one earlier today, I've subscribed to the MJJC channel :D

And BTW, I put together a silly little "Vote or Die!" banner, anyone feel free to use it if you want. :)

Here the forum-code you just copy and paste in the "edit signature" panel:

Code:
[PLAIN][center][url=http://www.michaeljacksonlive.com/playlist.php][img]http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/8361/brucevote.jpg[/img][/url]
(Feel free to use the banner to spread the message)[/center][/PLAIN]

done lol

So the songs he`ll perfrom for sure are :

Wanna Be Startin
Billie Jean
Beat It
Thriller
MITM
Earth Song / HTW
Black Or White
Dangerous

Possibly

You Rock My World
TWYMMF

If he does a JF Medley (which he has included in every tour) then it means we`re basicly voting for roughly 4 songs if we say he may included 2 new numbers, we should poll on here what songs we want then be in agreement of what we want voted for in the show

I must be the only one that really sees three songs being songs that he will certainly perform no matter what. That being Thriller, Beat It, And Billie Jean. Why those three? Because they're basically the only three that if they didn't make the show people would say "hey wheres so and so?". These other songs on the list of "Must perform" just aren't ones that stand out like those three do. To casual fans in particular ya know.

As far as I'm concerned other than those three tracks, the rest of the show is pretty much in the air. Some of these lists are looking like The History Tour all over again which of course won't happen. I fully expect a bunch of songs that we haven't seen before and a bunch of songs that haven't been done in a long time...which is what I really want. I really don't want to feel like I'm watching History again.

But It's all good. I'm sure there will be several track lists anyway since there are 50 shows and all. I wouldn't be surprised if he went through most of the songs on the list to be honest. Not all...but a good majority of them.

I hope he'll include MONEY
:)
I could vision him wearing the dark suit on this one like dangerous.. a bit mysterious..
and dancing while "talking"

Back