Jackson estate licenses virtual `Planet Michael'

You know something.. This game reminds me of Red Light Center.
Google it and you will see what I am talking about.

I'm a gamer and read joystiq.com and kotaku.com on a daily basis. Agree with everyone about all the horrible jokes and comments that litter these news articles.

That being said, I am not at all impressed by these graphics (although MMOs usually have worse graphics in order to support more users) or any of the details we know so far.

The Michael Jackson Experience on Kinect seems much more polished and fun at this point!

They make horrible comments because they are jealous of his popularity.

The game looks like it'll be good.

I signed up as well, not a gamer, but this seems interesting.

As for all those who continue to speak negatively about MJ, one things for sure MJ's legacy will forever live on, what will these people be leaving behaind? not a damn thing!

Whew, Smooth 05 is right. I haven't seen this much vitriole about Michael in
quite sometime. The comments all pertain to MJ, nothing about the game.
I don't know gamers, maybe it's the ilk, but this is really nasty stuff.

Those talking ish are the first ones that will play the game! LOL So the joke is on them!

Last edited:
I think I've been misunderstood! I really can't wait and am happy about the whole thing, I just thought it looked kind of grim lol

well... 2011 is coming soon... the question is which month:scratch:

I hope the graphics will get much better than these pics:angel:

Oh I was thinking they were good. And I'd like to add to my other comment about it looking grim, It doesn't have any people in it yet :) so maybe that's why.

I tried to sign up for updates but when I went to click the drop down menu for the country nothing was there so I could not go thru with my registration. What am I doing wrong?

thanks for the updates.
That site (MJnewsalerts) looks good :)

-----------

edit: FORGET IT!!!! I was just looking at some random topics and came up with this one of promoting 6 new HQ pics inside MJ's mausoleum!!!! :eek:

how dare they???? isn't that meant to be a private place???? :angry:

sorry... totally off topic, but what a.... :throwingstones:

Last edited:
I'm not sure how to feel about this...its just...weird to me. With that being said, I will indeed check it out none the less.

I will say that I am concerned about the experience if its an interactive communication game. I just see loads of negative people that will do nothing but bash and mock MJ which of course will just ruin the experience. This initial concept sounds interesting on paper...I'm just curious how it will all work out.

thanks for the updates.
That site (MJnewsalerts) looks good :)

-----------

edit: FORGET IT!!!! I was just looking at some random topics and came up with this one of promoting 6 new HQ pics inside MJ's mausoleum!!!! :eek:

how dare they???? isn't that meant to be a private place???? :angry:

sorry... totally off topic, but what a.... :throwingstones:

I don't understand! I check the galleries every other day to see if they've been updated and never come across those kind of photos?

edit: I just checked and you're talking about the forum? Place is a ghost town. Don't judge a whole site by a forum post.

Anyway the game looks good, just hope it's out way before 2011 :)

And just to add that word was in the news section on the homepage. Not the forum.

Last edited:
Sounds interesting. Looking forward to this.

I don't understand! I check the galleries every other day to see if they've been updated and never come across those kind of photos?

I just checked and you're talking about the forum? Place is a ghost town. Don't judge a whole site by a forum post. The other day I came here and sore the word "*****", it was quickly removed but still.
Never mind, dear, each one of us is entitled to our own opinions. Mine is that. Besides, I just went totally off topic with my comment and my opinion, which I keep.

hugs!! :hug:

Never mind, dear, each one of us is entitled to our own opinions. Mine is that. Besides, I just went totally off topic with my comment and my opinion, which I keep.

hugs!! :hug:

lol you have a valid point, I was just saying it doesn't look like an active forum. Maybe we should ask them to take it down. What's offensive to some(us) is nothing to others. :cheeky:

lol you have a valid point, I was just saying it doesn't look like an active forum. Maybe we should ask them to take it down. What's offensive to some(us) is nothing to others. :cheeky:
sure!
I already did so :yes:

That's pretty cool. Not really into online games but it looks quite interesting!

I love gaming, but this looks really dumb. No, actually, this is aggravating. Neverland? Really? Michael hated that place at the time of his death.

All of this merchandise acting as a reward for Michael's murderers just makes me want to throw up.

I love gaming, but this looks really dumb. No, actually, this is aggravating. Neverland? Really? Michael hated that place at the time of his death.

All of this merchandise acting as a reward for Michael's murderers just makes me want to throw up.

Michael did not hate Neverland, he hated what ignorant people made it out to be. After the police raid he said it was a house not a home but he would always have Neverland and still visit. Michael had chances to get rid of it after the trial but he chose to find a way to keep it and i believe that was for a reason.

Last edited:
Whether we want to admit it or not, MJ's heart was at Neverland. That place made up who MJ was... but the horrible accusations tainted it for him. Eventually, MJ couldn't deal with the horrible memories anymore and just left. But if it had not been for those kids and their parents, MJ would have lived there right til the end. That's what I've always believed.

This is a disaster waiting to happen in my opinion, do people really think its going to be a nice place to visit when its a free to play game, anyone in the world can go on it. Its going to be a 'trollers' paradise.

This is a disaster waiting to happen in my opinion, do people really think its going to be a nice place to visit when its a free to play game, anyone in the world can go on it. Its going to be a 'trollers' paradise.

Exactly.

Back