Jackson Family Photos

Re: Family Photos

dunno what the difference is. if anything, they shouldbe mad at joe, not their sister. she didn't ask to be born into family drama. and jermaine and randy's children from affairs don't count since they were w/ the same woman

I heard she works for Joe, so he counts her. Some of Jermaine's and Randy's children are from affairs and they are considered part of the family. What's the difference?
I agree. Lots of celebrity family have to deal with affairs. Diana Ross had affairs with Berry Gordy and had a child for him. That child is very much a part of their family, Quincy Jones had affairs too. So did Mohammed Ali. Celebrity having extra marital affairs is not new. Also while Jermaine, Randy, Jackie, Tito, Michael were having affairs some women lived under Kathrine's roof.

I believe Katherine is well over joes affairs. She has continued to support him in public. Fans need to let it rest. There is no evidence that the Jackson family is not accepting Jo'vonnie. The girl has a right to know her family too.

yes there is...mj referrs to the fact his mother had 10 kids....including brandon i reckon....cuz then he'd say his father had 11, which he did.

u don't see her at parties and didn't see her during the trial. she's doesn't know the other part of the family and i believe that if the kids from that side were to reach out to her, katherine would feel that it's a direct slap in the face....so maybe they're doing it to appease their mother....

I've always wanted to hear this 1979 Radio 1 interview with Michael and George Harrison.

Does Joh'Vonnie count as a Jackson family member. She is their half sister, but not acknowledge by the Jackson's as family as he was born from a affair Joesph Jackson had, which was very disrespectful and hurtful of their mother Katherine. Which will be the reason she's not part of the family.

Who cares? She's their sister whether they like it or not! :doh:

Janet
2kois6.jpg

OMG SHE LOOKS ADORABLE! :wub:

I heard she works for Joe, so he counts her. Some of Jermaine's and Randy's children are from affairs and they are considered part of the family. What's the difference?

A big difference, that what..

I can't comment on Jermaine and Randy's affairs, they are not as well documented as Joesph's. All I know is that Jermaine had an affair with Randy's wife, I can't remember if she had Jermaine's children before or after she left Randy. But Randy wasn't pleased and they didn't speak for quite sometime. I'm aware Jermaine has children from an affair or affairs whilst still married to Hazel Gordy, and obviously as a whole family the children would be excepted by the Jackson's, but do those children have a good realtionship or close realtionship with his children with Hazel Gordy. That's the thing, how to siblings except each other, not the Jackson family as a whole. Joesph's daugther from his affair may have a good realtionship with the wider non famous Jackson family who aren't the offspring of Katherine, but not with Joesph's children and family contected to Katherine. The point you mentioned about Jermaine and Randy is interesting, and shows how complex relationships withing the Jackson family is.

I agree. Lots of celebrity family have to deal with affairs. Diana Ross had affairs with Berry Gordy and had a child for him. That child is very much a part of their family, Quincy Jones had affairs too. So did Mohammed Ali. Celebrity having extra marital affairs is not new. Also while Jermaine, Randy, Jackie, Tito, Michael were having affairs some women lived under Kathrine's roof.

I believe Katherine is well over joes affairs. She has continued to support him in public. Fans need to let it rest. There is no evidence that the Jackson family is not accepting Jo'vonnie. The girl has a right to know her family too.

Your missing the point. Some of the people you mention who had affairs, did not produce children within those affiars. ie Quincy Jones had affairs and never produced children, his children with 3 different happend in 3 marriages and one relationship years after his divorce from Peggy Lipton. Jackie had affairs, but never had any children and his only children are from his marriage, and the same goes for Tito. I don't know why you've mentioned Michael, he never had children from an affair whilst married or outside a relationship with another women. Blanket is Prince and Paris's half brother, but he wasn't born from a relationship that caused a huge rift in a family. Also the likes of Mohammed Ali doesn't have a close relationship with all of his children.

There is nothing wrong with being half brother's and sisters. Relationships can come to an end, and partners have other children, that's acceptable. But screwing around whilst married or in a solid relationship were you already have children causes a lot of hurt, especially when that extra relationship produces a child. You don't just accept someone as your half sibling from such a relationship because you share the same father, it's not that simple.

yes there is...mj referrs to the fact his mother had 10 kids....including brandon i reckon....cuz then he'd say his father had 11, which he did.

u don't see her at parties and didn't see her during the trial. she's doesn't know the other part of the family and i believe that if the kids from that side were to reach out to her, katherine would feel that it's a direct slap in the face....so maybe they're doing it to appease their mother....

It would be a slap in a face to Katherine, and a real hard slap. I totally understand the Jackson's for not wanting anything to do with their half-sister. There is also more to being siblings than just blood, like shared experiences. Some people except having a half-sibling from one parents affair, and for others such a half-sibling is a representation of a bad period of their lives.

Who cares? She's their sister whether they like it or not! :doh:

OMG SHE LOOKS ADORABLE! :wub:

But that's not the way they see it.

Anyway I don't want carry on about this. I just have strong views in this subject. Besides this is a great picture thread. I like seeing photos of Michael with his nieces and nephews, and candid photos with his brothers and sisters.

TJ & his son Royal (This is not the mother)
19ci1.jpg

Cool, TJ has a son. I didn't know that, I just knew he got married recently.

Last edited:

Cool, TJ has a son. I didn't know that, I just knew he got married recently.

hes supposed to have a daughter aswell

randy never married alejandra. he had two kids w/ her, randy jr and gen, then she moved on to jermaine after he finished w/ margaret.....

jermaine had two kids at the same time w/ two diff women. jayme and jourdynn.

sorry but it's a big slap in the face to their sister. if katherine can forgive joe for his indescretion y punish the child born from that? it must hurt knowing her siblings don't give a rats ass about her and there's nothing she did and nothing she can do to change that .

and the pic of mj dressed in a mask is him w/ eli. his second cousin

Nice pics. of the Jackson family...what a huge family :)

wow...it seriously is a slap in the face. Is this really all her fault???.Yeah it is kind of sad how her siblings probably don't care about her.. Well i dont know too much about all this, so i'll just leave it at that.

i don't. can't blame a child and force her to be ostracized. i mean, it's hard enough on regular families but when your siblings are a big part of the entertainment world, it makes the knife dig that much deeper

1043.jpg

jackson_family.jpg

familyshow16.jpg

77804841511_0_ALB.jpg

mmp6.gif

Photo052.jpg

ajackson_8209332.jpg

6x84094-1.jpg

Photo095.jpg

191.jpg

011.jpg

171.jpg

161.jpg

mez1dj1.jpg

j_family.jpg

521-1.jpg

541-1.jpg

famyz3.jpg

l_61bcb1dad8a1e073d9c58771ed1b7f47.jpg

In the Bahamas
l_ce4f77e6d01e5e92841af4b1a2907fed.jpg

Latoya_Janet_bahamas.jpg

Rebbie_latoya_bahamas.jpg

ps-control006.jpg

Janet and the cast of "Why Did I Get Married"

01~4.jpg

02~6.jpg

Janet and Backstreet Boys

janet%2Bbackstreet_boyz.jpg

JJ and JD

01~8.jpg

soul002.jpg

02~1.jpg

sexy pose
janetlaydown.jpg

oh lawd....rene look a mess no matter what decade it is...hawt ass mess

and whoever told the 80sto make glitter, rhinestones, and big hair popular should give themselves a big ass time out. lawd i remember headbands...starting ot have massive flashbacks

Joes daughter Joh'Vonnie
d04b_115.jpg

v8jue1.jpg

6buxisj.jpg

Katherine and Joe
katjoe_131.jpg

Michael and grandparents
grandpa_145.jpg

normal_j11_189.jpg

10_205.jpg

medium_badtour380_934.jpg

3241890692_163.jpg

Michael exwife and prince1

6_185.jpg

20_495.jpg

14_154.jpg

12_390.jpg

Thanks for posting these awesome pictures. What a beatifual family. Wow.

I have a to comment on a few things - I believed that a woman who is/was friends of Jo'Vonnie posted on the MJNO board when it existed and talked about Jo'Vohnie and how she was treated by the family. I believed the right at this current moment, the siblings, except for Janet, have accepted Jo'Vohine as one of their own. I know that Datsymay mentioned this in one of the threads many months ago. I don't have an real opinion about how the family should deal with Jo'Vohnie. She did not ask to be born into the family, it happened. I think that Katherine has not really gotten over anything Joe ever did to her or the family, that includes Joe having a child out of wedlock. I mean, some people just say that these things happen and not understand how that can effect the children and things relating to that. I do believed that Katherine has forgiven Joe, but not getting over what he did. I do not know what woman, from any era of time will ever get over the love of their life, the father of their children, their soulmate having an affair with a woman and having a child by that woman.

Yes, the brothers, except Marlon (I haven't heard or read that he had affairs out of the marriage or relationship, but I could be wrong) have cheated on their wives or girlfriends. It is not right because if affects the family. With the brothers case, most of them had children and they see what is going on. At times, I wonder how can these men do this to their wives, the mothers of their children and not think about how the children must feel. I think that it is a bit dangerous for some people to freely accept what these brothers did and then go mention other famous people that cheated on their significant others and not think about the children. I often wondered how any of the Jackson siblings get along with one another after everything. It is really something to look into.

Overall, the pictures are amazing and they have a big family, but I think I beat the Jacksons to the punch on big families. When I found out that I had more aunts, uncles, and cousins that I thought I would have on my mother's side, I was very shocked. LOL. I was like, "damn..."

BTW, TJ has a daughter as well? My goodness. Is he married to the mother because I read that he got married. Damn, TJ is really kicking off the second generation of Jackson fathers having children from different mothers. Damn - Jermaine, Randy, Michael, Tito, Joe. LOL.

I think that it is a bit dangerous for some people to freely accept what these brothers did and then go mention other famous people that cheated on their significant others and not think about the children. I often wondered how any of the Jackson siblings get along with one another after everything. It is really something to look into.

I don't know how the second Jackson generation, some who at the same time are half brothers and sisters and also cousins. But such relationships where a father has had a child outside the marriage, were another women has totally no respect for herself, the mans wife and children doesn't automatically mean the relationship between half siblings will work. I know this from personal experience, and such a half sibling is/can be a respresntation of a lack of respect a father not only for his wife but children. Just because a father has another child, it doesn't mean it's half siblings should except it or have any feelings for it because the way the birth came about. Unless someone has experienced such a thing in their family, people who this hasn't happand to have no idea how much hurt it causes and how complex the situtation is. And it's not as simply as, hey "your my half brother or sister, we are family", it's also case "I have nothing against you, but wanna rip your mothers head off, because of the lack of respect for my mother etc", which are some of the reasons sometimes it's best not to have a relationship. And I guess, that's how Janet feels from reading your post.

I agree that someone like Jo'Vonnie didn't ask to be born, and it's not her fault, but neither is the fault of the Katherine's children to have ignore(d) her existance . Being in such a situation you find there is more to being family than blood, just because you have the same parent it doesn't always give you that connection. And there is a big difference in being half siblings where a parents split and started a fresh relationship, as opposed to one where a parent has a child with a person who broke or wanted to breakup your parents relationship. If such half sibling relationships work, then it's great and if there is no relationship it's also great.

Michael having Blanket by a different mother that Prince and Paris is a very different situation to Joesph, as in the fact Michael wasn't married or in a relationship with Debbie Rowe. It's not like Michael's playing around with family live in the way Joesph or even Jermaine have done.

Has anyone got a photo of TJ and his wife.

Last edited:

Michael having Blanket by a different mother that Prince and Paris is a very different situation to Joesph, as in the fact Michael wasn't married or in a relationship with Debbie Rowe. It's not like Michael's playing around with family live in the way Joesph or even Jermaine have done.

Has anyone got a photo of TJ and his wife.
i don't get thebolded part! lol

and what jermaine and randy did was just shady and blah....

and no, tj isn't married to royal's mother.

To a great extent I agree with what you are saying benscarr.

I don't think we are in any posiiton regardless of whther we have had similar experiences in our lives to suggest how the Jackson siblings should react and act rowards Joh Vohnnie. Extra marital affairs of a father, one would assume is a difficult situation for family members -- and how each member individually or as a group then accept or ignore their half sister then also depends on their view of it. We surely can't sit here and say that what the Jackosn brothers or sisters are doing is not right. It might be for all that we don't know mean that the Jacksons are indifferent towards her....they have no strong emotions towards her in any capacity whther like or dislike. I also agree it is not Joh Vohnnie's fault rather its a case of children unfortunately being caught inbetween the embarrassing acts of their guardians/parents.

i don't get thebolded part! lol

and what jermaine and randy did was just shady and blah....

and no, tj isn't married to royal's mother.

I don't get what you mean. But I also wasn't wondering if TJ is married married to royals mother (it's no big deal if he isn't). I was wondering if anyone has photos of TJ and his wife, is she the blonde women in the photo with TJ or someone else.

To a great extent I agree with what you are saying benscarr.

I don't think we are in any posiiton regardless of whther we have had similar experiences in our lives to suggest how the Jackson siblings should react and act rowards Joh Vohnnie. Extra marital affairs of a father, one would assume is a difficult situation for family members -- and how each member individually or as a group then accept or ignore their half sister then also depends on their view of it. We surely can't sit here and say that what the Jackosn brothers or sisters are doing is not right. It might be for all that we don't know mean that the Jacksons are indifferent towards her....they have no strong emotions towards her in any capacity whther like or dislike. I also agree it is not Joh Vohnnie's fault rather its a case of children unfortunately being caught inbetween the embarrassing acts of their guardians/parents.

As I'm not a Jackson sibling or any kind of relation I have no idea how Michael, Janet, Jackie, Tito, Jermaine, Randy, LaToya and Rebbie and all of their children and grandchildren feel about Jo'Vohnie as a person. I have no issue with what type of relationship the Jackson siblings have with her, it's there family business. But when you actually talk about the Jacksons as a famous family, who've created the most amazing music, your talking about the offspring of Joesph and Katherine Jackson, and that is something Jo'Vonnie isn't part of, not just that Katherine isn't her mother but their upbringing will be different and could be worlds apart despite having the same father.

I don't think the Jackson siblings would have any hatred towards her, and I'm sure they would be polite towards her (which is how I have been) if they have ever met her or will ever meet her, because they may know it's not her fault, and she has also been put in a situation that is also the result of an embarressing and hard to forgive act of her parents. Everyone reacts to these situations differently, but fans can't just make sweeping statements like the Jackson siblings should except her because she is there half-sister, and they are horrible for no doing so. These situation are very complex, and you have to experience it before you can understand it. My point if view is to not have a relationship with a half sibling, for a number of my own reasons. But I wouldn't tell someone else in a simular situtation to do the same as me. I just think that for the Jackson siblings who have no wish to have Jo'Vonnie in their family and lifes, that it's the right choice for them and no one has the right to say their choice isn't right.

Last edited:

I don't think the Jackson siblings would have any hatred towards her, and I'm sure they would be polite towards her (which is how I have been) if they have ever met her or will ever meet her, because they may know it's not her fault, and she has also been put in a situation that is also the result of an embarressing and hard to forgive act of her parents. Everyone reacts to these situations differently, but fans can't just make sweeping statements like the Jackson siblings should except her because she is there half-sister, and they are horrible for no doing so. These situation are very complex, and you have to experience it before you can understand it. My point if view is to not have a relationship with a half sibling, for a number of my own reasons. But I wouldn't tell someone else in a simular situtation to do the same as me. I just think that for the Jackson siblings who have no wish to have Jo'Vonnie in their family and lifes, that it's the right choice for them and no one has the right to say their choice isn't right.

spot on. well said. no one has the right to tell anyone how they should behave in such a situation each individual has their own feelings on the subject. i doubt,as ben said theres any hatred to joh they know its not her fault what joe did.

Back