Jackson Family Photos

Re: Family Photos

And I guess, that's how Janet feels from reading your post.

I see. I just mentioned that part because that was what I reemember reading. Looking back, I can't say that I blame Janet for not wanting to have a relationship with the half sister.

Michael having Blanket by a different mother that Prince and Paris is a very different situation to Joesph, as in the fact Michael wasn't married or in a relationship with Debbie Rowe. It's not like Michael's playing around with family live in the way Joesph or even Jermaine have done

Well, I mentioned that because someone mentioned that TJ supposedly has a daughter. If true, than that would mean that the mother of TJ's daughter (if that rumor is true) is not the same mother of Royal. I mentioned the name of his relatives because Tito, Jermaine, Michael, and Joe have children from different mothers. Wait - I reread your quote again - you missed my point - it is the same with Joe because of the fact that Joe and Michael had a child from a different mother and not really Michael getting a child out of wedlock when he was married to Debbie. You are confusing my posts, big time and that is ok, Ben. :)

Everyone reacts to these situations differently, but fans can't just make sweeping statements like the Jackson siblings should except her because she is there half-sister, and they are horrible for no doing so.

You are right about this. I remembered when this topic was bought up and I will admit, I was harsh towards Janet for not accepting her half sister. After looking at it and thinking about it, I really do not have an opinion. I never been there where she has been so I really can't judge her. My mother and father have been together for years and my parents never had any affairs out of the marriage. That is something that they do not believe in. They do not even believe in divorce. That was how I was bought up. I can only go on how I was raised regarding the situation of the Jacksons, instead of looking at their situation. So, I really have no real opinion on how any of the siblings should act around Jo'Vonhie. However, I do agree that she is family.

However, I will mentioned this, I do not know if anyone heard the part of the phone convos when MJ told the woman about Joe and the half sister that he has. Well, I believed that MJ said that he doesn't call Joe "Dad" as we all know, because Joe does not want him to. However, Joe doesn't mind if Jo'Vonhie called him "Dad". I remember hearing that and all I can do is shake my head.

I can't be botherd to re-read my older posts. But from what I remember, I pointed out that Tito doesn't have children born out of affairs he may of had whilst married to Dee Dee. As far as I'm aware Tito only has 3 sons, all from the same woman,which is Dee Dee unless he's had more children since that marriage ended.

Yes you are right that some of the Jackson brothers are like their father, by having children by different women. Which would only be Michael, Jermaine and Randy. If that's what you ment, than I did misunderstand your post big time

Jo'Vohnnie is family, but not exactly family as she is a half sister not from that famous musical environement.

Last edited:

Interesting thread..im enjoying it plus the pics are nice!!

apparently he may or may not have a daughter....some wannabe singer chick who is on his myspace...has a lot of pics w/ him but they look like fan pics....she says she's his daughter but whatever...

and im not saying how anyone should act in cases like this. i m just saying it'd be horrible to be the child born out of place and ostracized by all ur siblings....and them being famous and u hearing about them day in and day out wouldn't make it any easier

This is one b i i i i i i i ig family. They dont have a family tree, its a family forest! Lol.
Thanks for sharing the pics and the info. ;)

I can't be botherd to re-read my older posts. But from what I remember, I pointed out that Tito doesn't have children born out of affairs he may of had whilst married to Dee Dee. As far as I'm aware Tito only has 3 sons, all from the same woman,which is Dee Dee unless he's had more children since that marriage ended.

Tito does not have children from affairs when he was married to DeeDee. However, he does have a child from another woman before he married DeeDee. His daughter has a myspace and has a picture of her and Tito and they look alike.

Yes you are right that some of the Jackson brothers are like their father, by having children by different women. Which would only be Michael, Jermaine and Randy. If that's what you ment, than I did misunderstand your post big time

Yeah, that was what I was trying to say on my previous post. You forgot to mentioned Tito, but that is ok. That is exactly what I meant. You got it.

Jo'Vohnnie is family, but not exactly family as she is a half sister not from that famous musical environement

Exactly. She is family through other cirumstances.

Anyway, I hope people post more pictures. The thread is awesome, really.

Last edited:

Tito does not have children from affairs when he was married to DeeDee. However, he does have a child from another woman before he married DeeDee. His daughter has a myspace and has a picture of her and Tito and they look alike.

is that really true cause dee and tito got together at a very young age. never heard of it before.

Im liking the pics. of the Jackson family.Wow thats a huge family!!:D

I totally forgot Tito had a daughter from a previous relationship, because I read something about it a year or two ago. Weren't Tito and his daughter only recently reunited/ he recently descovered he had a daughter ?

I see. I just mentioned that part because that was what I reemember reading. Looking back, I can't say that I blame Janet for not wanting to have a relationship with the half sister.

Well, I mentioned that because someone mentioned that TJ supposedly has a daughter. If true, than that would mean that the mother of TJ's daughter (if that rumor is true) is not the same mother of Royal. I mentioned the name of his relatives because Tito, Jermaine, Michael, and Joe have children from different mothers. Wait - I reread your quote again - you missed my point - it is the same with Joe because of the fact that Joe and Michael had a child from a different mother and not really Michael getting a child out of wedlock when he was married to Debbie. You are confusing my posts, big time and that is ok, Ben. :)

You are right about this. I remembered when this topic was bought up and I will admit, I was harsh towards Janet for not accepting her half sister. After looking at it and thinking about it, I really do not have an opinion. I never been there where she has been so I really can't judge her. My mother and father have been together for years and my parents never had any affairs out of the marriage. That is something that they do not believe in. They do not even believe in divorce. That was how I was bought up. I can only go on how I was raised regarding the situation of the Jacksons, instead of looking at their situation. So, I really have no real opinion on how any of the siblings should act around Jo'Vonhie. However, I do agree that she is family.

However, I will mentioned this, I do not know if anyone heard the part of the phone convos when MJ told the woman about Joe and the half sister that he has. Well, I believed that MJ said that he doesn't call Joe "Dad" as we all know, because Joe does not want him to. However, Joe doesn't mind if Jo'Vonhie called him "Dad". I remember hearing that and all I can do is shake my head.

Well nice to see you changed your mind since the story/interview was first printed :yes::punk:

NO apparently she's known him for a long time but i don't se ethe resemblence AND her photos look like fan pics...never a confirmation on the paternity so ima hold out o n that one...she don't look nothin like his sons or like him.

2h6g12g.jpg

2zxs4qs.jpg

25arvqq.jpg

b55wty.jpg

2hcmfrn.jpg

r8wfa8.jpg

I know!! That lady just never ages..actually she looks more graceful each time I see her. lovely!

WOW, thank you to everyone who posted pics, a lot of these I haven't seen before.
The Jackson family is such a good looking clan and so HUGE, my family is so small but I would love to be apart of a large family.

I totally forgot Tito had a daughter from a previous relationship, because I read something about it a year or two ago. Weren't Tito and his daughter only recently reunited/ he recently descovered he had a daughter ?

Yep. She has a myspace (a music one) and she has a picture of her and Tito. She looks just like him.

is that really true cause dee and tito got together at a very young age. never heard of it before.

Yeah, it is, well I believe so anyway. Tito and Dee Dee met when they were like 15, 16 years old in high school. However, you know how these Jackson men be. LOL.

NO apparently she's known him for a long time but i don't se ethe resemblence AND her photos look like fan pics...never a confirmation on the paternity so ima hold out o n that one...she don't look nothin like his sons or like him.

Well, you tell that to her. She has a myspace, just send her a line and ask. I doubt that her pictures look like fan pics. You might not see an resemblence but I and many others do. She doesn't have to look like her half brothers so..... She kinda looks like Rebbie. I do not think that she would post pics of her and Tito and say that was her dad just to say it. She has nothing to gain for doing that.

Last edited:

actually she does. she's a 'singer' and the only commonality i see is their race..that's it. as for 'many people see the resemblence' that's them....should i take what others say as truth or shall i base my truth on what i see and experience? lol sorry im doing homework for a humanities class so im a bit snarky today.

but honestly, the pics look like fan pics. her hugging tito, severely staged, not done at a house but more lik ehim during shows or promos....

she blocked hermyspce cuz people were asking her that question. she's not on his top, his son and their group is, and she's not on taj's top....sooooooooo based on that...lol hell i can't even find her in tito's friends so unless she changed her name or her profile, she ain't there

22098872hy5.jpg

10hc8.jpg

13mz0.jpg

03dp0.jpg

4113vz6mg6.jpg

36571358tp5.jpg
12607539zn0.jpg

Reebie's son Austin
48ss0.jpg

33jk8.jpg

5b9drf0vy7.jpg

Jackie Jackson
66003816lm2.jpg

11oe9.jpg

16ww3.jpg

Tito
72098575pv2.jpg

10150393qa2.jpg

76226482la3.jpg

20yj7.png

3T

27aj1.jpg

16rr7.jpg

identity782cvuy7.jpg

Miss Janet
normalpregrammy0801ac4.jpg

normalcdpregrammy0835zk0.jpg

cdpregrammy0857mw8.jpg

86039377sd8.jpg

70556337ws1.jpg

73998950ln8.jpg

actually she does. she's a 'singer' and the only commonality i see is their race..that's it. as for 'many people see the resemblence' that's them....should i take what others say as truth or shall i base my truth on what i see and experience? lol sorry im doing homework for a humanities class so im a bit snarky today.

So? A lot of people are in the entertainment business who could be related to famous people. You can't just assume that they would used that as a reason why they are claiming that so-and-so is their family. I really do not care what you take as "truth", no offense. I am not gonna assume someone is lying about something based on resemblence. Hey, you do not have to apologized for being snarky because of homework. The homework has to be done.

but honestly, the pics look like fan pics. her hugging tito, severely staged, not done at a house but more lik ehim during shows or promos....

Well, that is how you see it. They look like regular pictures to me. I didn't know there was a difference between fan pictures and pics of someone taking them with their father. So what? Even if it was done in the house, you might still doubt that she is his daugther.

she blocked hermyspce cuz people were asking her that question. she's not on his top, his son and their group is, and she's not on taj's top....sooooooooo based on that...lol hell i can't even find her in tito's friends so unless she changed her name or her profile, she ain't there

Yeah, that is her personal myspace, she has a music one. That was the one I was referring to. I can't say that I blame her from blocking people. Once people start saying that so-and-so is related to a celebrity, all kinds of people start sending that person some messages through myspace. Yeah, she is not on any of those things but I do not see what does has to do with Tito not being her father or anything like that. My younger sister has a myspace and she was on my top until I took her off because she was a fool. However, she changed the name of her myspace and I have no idea what is her name on myspace. That doesn't mean that she is not my sister.

BTW, I went on her music myspace and this is what was said about her:

http://www.myspace.com/tanaymusic

already has a veteran background in entertainment and business. She is the daughter of legandary Tito Jackson of the Jackson Five.

So, that is what was said about her. I am not in the position to question her credibility. I am a fan of Michael and I buy his music, not his or his family's personal lives.

Thanks, mickson177 for the great pics.

BTW, is there any pics of the cousins that you guys can post? Just asking.

everytime i see a pic of jermaine dupri i have to laugh. sorry lol

bee, whatever...it's not thatbig a deal. hell, i can write on my page that im mj's daughter...post all the pics of me w/ the family and call it a day.

and which cousins did u want to see? lol

ok here's my contribution to this topic......
jermjrandsr.jpg

jjrandyedmcmahon.jpg

jermandtoy2.jpg

jeremyjackson.jpg

katierebbie11c7f0ecv0.jpg

jermandjourdyn.jpg

awwjermandfamily.jpg

Back