Jackson Family reactions/ statements about Murray and trial

Re: Joe and Oxman speak about Justice for MJ

Oh boy, now he is trying to discredit T Mes?
He is dangerously stupid.

Joe Jackson's Lawyer on Wrongful Death Suit 23 April 2010

[youtube]fkinwMnhb5s[/youtube]

How do I post the video instead of just the link?

Last edited by a moderator:

What is Jermaine's participation in the estate

Brian mentions?

Brian says according to autopsy report Michael was anemic, had chronic
bronchitis, pneumonia

elusive moonwalker said:
guess we all missed that in the autopsy report. full of s*** oxman.oxman only wants it pushed upto murder 2 so he claim more money in the civil suit hes filing for joe
Oxman want because want put his hands in fortune of Michael, if so he has to play Michael's name in the mud and give the pigs eat, says Michael was the most incompetent lunatic, foolish and without capacity for anything, Oxman have ZERO problem with this. The stupidity this man spoke about the autopsy of Michael, OMG, does this man ever heard of LUPUS, a disease that has NO cure, makes people suffer from insomnia etc and people with insomnia have to take medicine to sleep and even then after a while the medication does not work anymore.

Last edited:

why do not the jackson family make a true discussion together and stop this circus...they are in their late 60s and 50s, i can't belive that a stupid person like Oxman can lead this big family like blind sheep....
instead of running from channel to channel talking about Michael and his kids these old people must stop this man and talk to their father and understand why they are making Michael legacy suffer because of these idiots ??

why do not the jackson family make a true discussion together and stop this circus...they are in their late 60s and 50s, i can't belive that a stupid person like Oxman can lead this big family like blind sheep....
instead of running from channel to channel talking about Michael and his kids these old people must stop this man and talk to their father and understand why they are making Michael legacy suffer because of these idiots ??

Exactly. Unity is lacking in a huge way, I wish they would find a way to draw together. *sigh*

Michael's legacy is the last thing some have in mind. There there is no need to be a rocket scientist to figure this out

Back