Jackson Family reactions/ statements about Murray and trial

Re: Katherine Jackson:'He's lying. He's guilty. Nobody was there but him'

He lost a friend?! What a crock of BS

If he really cared at all about Michael, he wouldn't have pumped him full of drugs and left him to die...

I heard that part about 'losing his friend' and how 'it was a nightmare for him' on the news yesterday. That was said almost at the same moment as the 'he visited Michael a lot since, umm, he's been burried' -
I've been BOILING.
This is the most disrespectful thing I heard him say - till now...
I am afraid we will hear a lot of that :sad:

Last edited:

Hmm so Murray is in "good spirits" now, is he. And after losing his so-called "friend" that he so recklessly killed and will no doubt blame for everything with a little help from his shark of an attorney if there's a trial. Oh, brother these statements are so laughable and angering. It's almost as if he and his shark attorney are having fun mocking Michael's family and fans with these infuriating statements. If he was really sorry for what he did he would have apologized to the family but he doesn't take responsibility for his actions at all.

I am so sorry for Katherine's pain.

GO MRS JACKSON!! YOU TELL THEM! :punk:

According to Joe, Michael Jackson told his mother that he feared he would be killed in the lead-up to his London shows.

"He was afraid to even do all of these shows, because he was afraid that he wouldn't get a chance to finish all of the shows," Joe Jackson said. "He couldn't do all those shows back-to-back. Even his kids say that he had told them that he would be murdered."

Hold on a sec here - I never knew anything about Michael saying something like this!
Is it really true?
Gosh, just can't believe all of this going on here... :(

Originally Posted by SunsetDriver
According to Joe, Michael Jackson told his mother that he feared he would be killed in the lead-up to his London shows.

"He was afraid to even do all of these shows, because he was afraid that he wouldn't get a chance to finish all of the shows," Joe Jackson said. "He couldn't do all those shows back-to-back. Even his kids say that he had told them that he would be murdered."

Hold on a sec here - I never knew anything about Michael saying something like this!
Is it really true?
Gosh, just can't believe all of this going on here... :(

And, sorry, but I don't believe Michael WOULD say something like that to his children. They would have been terrified and begged him constantly not to do the shows. I find it hard to believe Michael would put that kind of scare into his children, to have them live in fear the entire time he was doing the shows. It just doesn't make any sense, so that whole thing is in doubt for me.

And, sorry, but I don't believe Michael WOULD say something like that to his children. They would have been terrified and begged him constantly not to do the shows. I find it hard to believe Michael would put that kind of scare into his children, to have them live in fear the entire time he was doing the shows. It just doesn't make any sense, so that whole thing is in doubt for me.

Yes, now that you're sayin' it, it makes no sense to me, either!
Hmm, so Joe just said it like this?
Well, could be of course...

Dr. Murray being "in good spirits" probably means that this guy feels somebody powerful behind him to defense him and he will walk away free with minimum charge. Joe is absolutely right about more ppl involved in this case. I just pray to God that Murray's team will make a mistake and will give Jacksons a chance to prove that their son was murdered.

Last edited:

I cannot believe he had the audacity to say that 'he lost a friend.' What about those kids who lost their father due to his incompetance and neglect?

who does he think is buying that crap? No one would be so heartless and careless with a friend. No one would kill a friend and then say he was in the "wrong place at the wrong time". He just doesn't give a shit that he killed Michael. He hasn't extended sympathy to Michael's family. All he talks about is himself. He is a sociopath.

He is in good spirits after killing his "friend".

:sigh:

That just about sums it up doesn't it. The man doesn't even seem human.....

Reading through this sub-section regarding this horrible man and everything that happened and has been the center of my life for the last 8 months just makes me so sad,sick and angry. I can't do anything and I hate it. I feel so powerless and I just want to use all the negative energy and just let it out all at once and for once. Wasn't there already enough injustice in this world? Will people ever learn? I know nothing, I am stupid and I am just a tiny speck of dust in this rag that we call life , but I know one thing - THIS IS WRONG. It should not be this way. I can't even cry anymore - my heart is aching 24/7 and I am aware I will get used to it because there is no other way. It's just beyond my brain that things like these happen every day in the world. People die. cause of other people's evil, greed, hatred... It is sad beyond words. Inexplicable. I can keep rambling but none of it makes sense. I just hope that if there is something after this life that MICHAEL JACKSON is in a good place. Cause a purely good place unfortunately does not exist on this planet of ours, and it is the most horrifying, devastating, hardest fact to accept. We, as a species have gone WAY too far.

Last edited:

To be honest, to me this is all big disguised crime, Murray was the one to make the last part of the job... this is all fiction, Murray has arraganged this with someone higher, he would spend what? 4 years??? NOTHING, then he would go out and he would have millions.

This is all a conspiracy.... i may sound paranoid, but time will confirm what a say, and many of Michael "friends" are part of this....

Last edited:

:mat::mat::mat::mat: a friend?? is dude serious is dude sick in the damn head what is the world coming to some times i feel the world is going to come to an end the devil is a lie

reading through this sub-section regarding this horrible man and everything that happened and has been the center of my life for the last 8 months just makes me so sad,sick and angry. I can't do anything and i hate it. I feel so powerless and i just want to use all the negative energy and just let it out all at once and for once. Wasn't there already enough injustice in this world? Will people ever learn? I know nothing, i am stupid and i am just a tiny speck of dust in this rag that we call life , but i know one thing - this is wrong. It should not be this way. I can't even cry anymore - my heart is aching 24/7 and i am aware i will get used to it because there is no other way. It's just beyond my brain that things like these happen every day in the world. people die. Cause of other people's evil, greed, hatred... It is sad beyond words. Inexplicable. I can keep rambling but none of it makes sense. I just hope that if there is something after this life that michael jackson is in a good place. Cause a purely good place unfortunately does not exist on this planet of ours, and it is the most horrifying, devastating, hardest fact to accept. we, as a species have gone way too far.

agree........100%

Katherine is right,it's as simple as that:He wasn't monitoring him.

Lost a friend, his greedy self should have thought about that friend while he was hurting his friend. :cry:

Dr. Murray being "in good spirits" probably means that this guy feels somebody powerful behind him to defense him and he will walk away free with minimum charge. Joe is absolutely right about more ppl involved in this case. I just pray to God that Murray's team will make a mistake and will give Jacksons a chance to prove that their son was murdered.

Either this or the Jackson team will be better and show/proof the world that they're right and the others are wrong!

come on!!

that crazy delusional monster.

if it's a nightmare for murray, it's HELL for all of us.

You took away my world, my everything, Murray! you best freaking know that!

With all due respect. You didnt kill anyone. Can you imagine living with the guilt for the rest of your life, esepcially the guilt of killing one of the most beloved people on the planet? I think thats a bit worse than losing your idol.

With all due respect. You didnt kill anyone. Can you imagine living with the guilt for the rest of your life, esepcially the guilt of killing one of the most beloved people on the planet? I think thats a bit worse than losing your idol.

well u have to have a conscence to feel guilt. that fact he did what he did and the way hes acting now doesnt support that much

Reading through this sub-section regarding this horrible man and everything that happened and has been the center of my life for the last 8 months just makes me so sad,sick and angry. I can't do anything and I hate it. I feel so powerless and I just want to use all the negative energy and just let it out all at once and for once. Wasn't there already enough injustice in this world? Will people ever learn? I know nothing, I am stupid and I am just a tiny speck of dust in this rag that we call life , but I know one thing - THIS IS WRONG. It should not be this way. I can't even cry anymore - my heart is aching 24/7 and I am aware I will get used to it because there is no other way. It's just beyond my brain that things like these happen every day in the world. People die. cause of other people's evil, greed, hatred... It is sad beyond words. Inexplicable. I can keep rambling but none of it makes sense. I just hope that if there is something after this life that MICHAEL JACKSON is in a good place. Cause a purely good place unfortunately does not exist on this planet of ours, and it is the most horrifying, devastating, hardest fact to accept. We, as a species have gone WAY too far.
:clapping::clapping::clapping::wub:

He is in good spirits? He just killed a person! Forget Michael Jackson the entertainer, he killed a HUMAN BEING! How the hell can he be in good spirits? When I saw him on tv during his arraignment, he had this smug look on his face like he didn't even care. No tears, no look of sorrow or lament for what he did. He is one of the reasons why I am gradually losing my faith in humanity.

Mrs. Jackson - we are all here standing right behind you. Just like you, we believe that he is guilty every inch of the way. I am sorry for your loss and I can't even fathom the pain that you must go through every day. We love you.

He is in good spirits? He just killed a person! Forget Michael Jackson the entertainer, he killed a HUMAN BEING! How the hell can he be in good spirits? When I saw him on tv during his arraignment, he had this smug look on his face like he didn't even care. No tears, no look of sorrow or lament for what he did. He is one of the reasons why I am gradually losing my faith in humanity.

Mrs. Jackson - we are all here standing right behind you. Just like you, we believe that he is guilty every inch of the way. I am sorry for your loss and I can't even fathom the pain that you must go through every day. We love you.

:agree:

Conrad Murray has no guilt, he has not even appologised to the Jackson family and he is pleading not guilty to involuntary manslaughter.

Reminds me of Evan Chandlar another guy in debt who also had no guilt, or conscience

Conrad Murray has no guilt, he has not even appologised to the Jackson family and he is pleading not guilty to involuntary manslaughter.

Reminds me of Evan Chandlar another guy in debt who also had no guilt, or conscience
And this is why I am curious to hear is defense. If he is not acting guilty and hasn;'t apologised, then he must have convinced himself that he was not guilty. So I would like to hear what he has to say or who will he blame, cause he must be blaming someone else.
I actually believe someone else was in the room, and I think that person poured the propofil while Murray excused himself, but I believe Murray knows who that person was.

I'm also curious to know what the defense is. I'm also wondering after reading more about the Phil Spector case why the charges implemented there were not implemented here. He was found guilty of murder 2 but the jury also had the option of finding him guilty of involuntary manslaughter if they decided that murder 2 was too high.

Everything about the man disgusts me and makes my very soul shudder. He has no heart, no conscience or undertsanding of the pain he has caused. He administered those drugs without care and signed his soul to the devil the day he chose money over proper and professional care to a beautiful human being. He better pray for forgiveness because of his actions and because our hatred and anger will not stop until Michael gets the justice he deserves.

I hope the court allow camera's in the courtroom because I want to see what kind of evidence they have against Murray to only charge him with IM.

Well the family has been saying its murder to. They believe Murray murdered Michael. So:
1) They wouldnt want to speak to there sons believed murderer

2) Id be a bit cautious about phoning up a family that thinks I murdered there son.

About pleading not guilty, that I cant explain.

Back