Jackson Family reactions/ statements about Murray and trial

Re: Katherine Jackson:'He's lying. He's guilty. Nobody was there but him'

Can you imagine living with the guilt for the rest of your life, esepcially the guilt of killing one of the most beloved people on the planet? I think thats a bit worse than losing your idol.

I think so, too!
Must be horrible!...

Joe and Oxman speak about Justice for MJ

[youtube]xHrfKM006Wo[/youtube]

[youtube]GbHWNnbdCBs[/youtube]

[youtube]X1blUwfPf3w[/youtube]

Re: Joe and Oxman speak about Justice for MJ

"We're gonna fight for Michael Jackson."

even if that includes a big march all the way to D.C., then okay.

Michael has done so much for not only me, but so many others as well, and I will be there for him, always.

oxman doesnt give a dam about mj and the fact his client alows him to talk in such manner sums him up aswell.all they care about is sueing the likes of AEG for money and they cant do that unless they add in a little conspiracy

I want justice for Michael but it's extremely difficult for me to believe and trust that Oxman knows what he's doing.

Not going to get into Joe, but during the last trial Oxman showed the uglier side of himself going on all the shows with those "women" who shall not be named, and definitely not being at least neutral, much less supportive. As I recall, this was "after" being removed by TMez.

Grrr, Oxman..Joe is old and doesn't realize Oxman is not good for his efforts to find out the truth. Even if true, Oxman should cut the drug addiction arguments. They don't help your case Mr.

Grrr, Oxman..Joe is old and doesn't realize Oxman is not good for his efforts to find out the truth. Even if true, Oxman should cut the drug addiction arguments. They don't help your case Mr.

Yes, we should all write Oxman and tell him to cut those drug addiction arguments like you said, and tell him they do not help the case.

I'm sure he reads the emails from fans.

Duruing the trial it will be hard to deny the fact that MJ suffered from insomnia. I think Oxman knows what he is dealing with and what way this case is going to turn.
oxman will be first on the defence witness list. the man is scum anyone who saw the pics and phootage of him and his actions on june 25th will agree

^ true. I will never forget his smiling face outside the hospital. disgusting.

delete

Last edited:

^ true. I will never forget his smiling face outside the hospital. disgusting.

so agree. and ppl talking about how he was running around like a headless chicken saying wheres the cnn bus etc so he could give his next interview. while theres pictures of other reporters actually looking upset hes to busy trying to get his name in the press

so agree. and ppl talking about how he was running around like a headless chicken saying wheres the cnn bus etc so he could give his next interview. while theres pictures of other reporters actually looking upset hes to busy trying to get his name in the press

oh my god, really? that's disgusting.

[youtube]dBw9DX2ucBs[/youtube]

Oxman interview on case against Dr. Murray and campaign to change charges

Brian Oxman interview on Ustream to answer questions on the case against Dr. Murray and the campaign to increase the charges to 2nd degree murder for the death of Michael Jackson!

http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/node/720334

I am suspicious of anyone who - after gaining access to the autopsy report - would still perpetuate the drug addict angle. There must be a reason and it is not one that sits well with me. So before I am made to sin my soul and get banned from MJJC, I am gonna step away ...

Re: Oxman interview on case against Dr. Murray and campaign to change charges

Thank you.

I listened for three hours: Brian Oxman, a nurse, Samantha de Gosson, and Eddie

Jones. It was interesting. Now, of course, I have more questions.

Is there a youtube yet? Or transcript?

from KOP
Brian says according to autopsy report Michael was anemic, had chronic
bronchitis, pneumonia and brain swelling - claims if you look at TII, Michael was always dressed in jackets and wore three sets of clothing - Michael was freezing to death.
Michael was drugged every night - he was given as much
drug as he wanted - it was reckless disregard for his life
Says If security guard statement is true, charges should be changed to second degree murder
Michael had a list of persons who he thought wanted to destroy him
1.Tom Sneddon, 2. John Branca,
Brian did not give additional names - end of interview

the Lost Child posted some info n this thread http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89315&page=5

I heard him, as I couldn't sleep anyway (it was at 4 am in Europe). It appears to me, he doesn't know anything. He said, Mrs. Jackson should contest the will, but she doesn't want to, that Joe is going to fight for this case. He was asked about ambulance picture, he told he thinks it's a fake. Asked about Thome Thome, he told he has an office in LA, he was Michaels business manager, was fired by Michael but "once u get involved in Jackson's issues, you'll be involved forever". What else... about MJ's list of ppl wanting to destroy him: Sneddon was on 1st place, on the second - Branca.
He also said, he doesn't think there is any conspiracy involved in this case, but we don't know all evidence, so there is no clear answer.
Asked about who's paying for Murray's defense - he doesn't know, also has no idea. There were some contradictions between this what he was saying and the version by this follower fan, Samantha, when it came to the case if there was monitoring in MJ's mansion (he was saying, MJ didn't want any cameras in his home, she said there were tapes, but those from June 25th disappeared)
Anyway, he was saying a lot, but he didn't say anything new, anything relevant. And he makes me sick... It's clear, the only thing he is about his his own ego and publicity... ;/

in the first minute he slammed Katherine and said that Joe is next in line (after the kids) and has a right to be an executor of the estate.. and that's all I'm going to say.. it has been recorded though, I think you can listen to it if you want.

I heard part of interview with Samantha. She told, that KF was MJ's closest friend for over 27 years and he was telling her more and trusted her more than anyone, including his Family. She said, she (Sam) knows more than anyone can imagine, she was following Michael for 2 years, she is sure he was murdered and sony/aeg are 'big dogs' and Murray will be the only one facing charges, the others won't.
She said sth like that: you can call me stalker, but it was me who Michael hugged, let us in, showed us children without masks, spoke to us. Michael was supposed to tell her, he doesn't want to make those concerts, he felt unhappy and when KO and rest heard about it everything around MJ has changed, incl. security team.
She was defending Karen, that she didn't sell photos from Forest Lawn, she wanted to share it with fans, who can't come there. After June 25th she contacted Randy and the Family is aware of this is not it action. She said, she and Karen are risking a lot telling the truth, but they are not afraid of sony, aeg or anyone else.
She also said "This is it" was photoshoped, KO treated MJ "like a sh**", and that MJ wanted to record the first show, 'cause he felt he won't be able to make more and someone agreed to this, but when KO and the rest found it out, they made even more pressure on Michael.
When they supposed to call some jurist, Eddie Sth I've heard enough and turned it off.

Brian says according to autopsy report Michael was anemic, had chronic
bronchitis, pneumonia
guess we all missed that in the autopsy report. full of s*** oxman.oxman only wants it pushed upto murder 2 so he claim more money in the civil suit hes filing for joe

"list of persons who he thought wanted to destroy him:John Branca;he slammed Katherine and said that Joe is next in line (after the kids) and has a right to be an executor of the estate"
Oh I see Oxman I see...

guess we all missed that in the autopsy report. full of s*** oxman.oxman only wants it pushed upto murder 2 so he claim more money in the civil suit hes filing for joe

Unbelievable, isn't it? Oxman probably doesn't know that we've read the autopsy report. Trying to feed us with his overly-exaggerated BS isn't going to work. We know what's in the report, so Oxman can shut it. I appreciate his efforts for justice, but he's treating it like an opportunity to get his face out there rather than a quest to get justice for the death of Michael.

As far as Joe being an executor goes, I think he and the family, AND Oxman should respect Michael's wishes. They could go around claiming the 2002 will is fake, but even if they prove that, the previous one from '97 will take centre stage, and it states, again, that John Branca shall be the executor of the estate. They can't win. If Joe needs money, he can get it off Katherine or some of his other kids. I'm sure Michael appreciated how Joe helped him get to the top, but Michael doesn't owe him anything. Apparently Michael was paying for Joe's living expenses right up to the point of his death. Michael was in debt, but he STILL had to cover everything and everyone. I have a lot of respect for the Jackson family, but I can not for the life me understand why some of them feel they are entitled to Michael's wealth. Michael supported them his entire life, the entire family rode on his back and relied on him and his talent to get them to the top since he was 5 years old. I think he should be able to rest in peace now.

Just my :2cents:

Why should Katherine contest the will? *confuzzled face*

I don't know what to think about what Samantha said. And about TII.

This is probably a little off topic but I almost choked when I read this. It's a post from Oxman's facebook wall (I'm assuming it's genuinely his FB) by "The Administrator" who, I suspect, is Oxman himself, shouting down a dissenter:

"...Mr.Oxman did ALL of the RESEARCH and then was able to piece it together to prove that Michael was innocent. It is ALL Mr.Oxman's evidence that TM used in the trial and once he had it, he no longer wanted Mr.Oxman in the picture. Further more it was Mr. Oxman who brought TM onto the case. Mr.Oxman worked directly for MJ, he never worked for TM so he could not be fired by TM and he was not fired by MJ. Mr.Oxman continued to work for MJ even when he was no longer attending court due to the conflict with TM. I know all of this to be the truth. Mr.Oxman has remained quiet about it for years, but I am tired of reading the lies that are out there.

Further more how rude of you to come onto Mr.Oxman's page and insult him. If you think so little of him then leave the page and go become of fan of TM. I am sure that he is working very hard for the cause of Justice for Michael! In fact he has been doing a great job stating Michael's death is nothing more than a manslaughter case.
The Administrator"

http://www.facebook.com/posted.php?id=269101212261
4th link down re News of the World Story in amongst the over 100 comments

What is WRONG with this man?!

Oh, Oxman want justice for Michael (???)..... :smilerolleyes:

I really do not believe that some fans can give credibility to this man. :doh: He is not and never was reliable! :no:

This is probably a little off topic but I almost choked when I read this. It's a post from Oxman's facebook wall (I'm assuming it's genuinely his FB) by "The Administrator" who, I suspect, is Oxman himself, shouting down a dissenter:

"...Mr.Oxman did ALL of the RESEARCH and then was able to piece it together to prove that Michael was innocent. It is ALL Mr.Oxman's evidence that TM used in the trial and once he had it, he no longer wanted Mr.Oxman in the picture. Further more it was Mr. Oxman who brought TM onto the case. Mr.Oxman worked directly for MJ, he never worked for TM so he could not be fired by TM and he was not fired by MJ. Mr.Oxman continued to work for MJ even when he was no longer attending court due to the conflict with TM. I know all of this to be the truth. Mr.Oxman has remained quiet about it for years, but I am tired of reading the lies that are out there.

Further more how rude of you to come onto Mr.Oxman's page and insult him. If you think so little of him then leave the page and go become of fan of TM. I am sure that he is working very hard for the cause of Justice for Michael! In fact he has been doing a great job stating Michael's death is nothing more than a manslaughter case.
The Administrator"

http://www.facebook.com/posted.php?id=269101212261
4th link down re News of the World Story in amongst the over 100 comments

What is WRONG with this man?!

GREAT post! co-sgn.

although im not sure if it was oxman who came up with ALL the evidence and handed it over to tm, oxman is the one demanding the TRUTH right now of what really happened. im always on the side of the truth.

tm was on that side in 2005, but now he isnt. one of michael's most important messages he was always reminding everyone is to "keep the faith",and "we must still dare to hope", and that i will do.

Last edited:

oxman is full of BS. civil lawsuit is about money not justice. There is a criminal case pending

Back